Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV (41458 Views)

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by congorasta: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2017
k
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Charly68: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Unfortunately our politicians don't walk their talks ...see most of the Governors around,all you see is noise making ..their works should be speaking for them..for example if Obiano performed indeed,people will definitely vote him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by plenitude(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2017
That pdp and upp candidates are so eloquent....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by LazyNairalander(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Obiano Mmaduaburuchukwu Willie will be returning all these are called IGG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2017
bobbyfest:
im nt an igbo guy nor livin in east but i watched their debate yesterday. ... the most sound and brilliant in yesterday debate was dt man wit white beards who is in pdp nd a man said to be the former min of aviation chidioka or wetin bin hin name .... im highly disappointed in apc candidate. ..he was just speaking offpoint... seun was askin him A ..nwoye wil anz Z... anyways u guys shud sha goan vote ya leader.... debate no mean the present gov in my state didnt attend the governorship debate nd he won ..... im from ondo state

Just that brilliant performance in a debate is not even a guarantee for brilliant performance when eventually elected due to the complexity of Nigerian politics at local, state and federal levels. But it's still a good idea sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by congorasta: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These polls were made on the lines on party affiliation, popularity and not performance.

In as much as I believe it is flawed and was based on sentiments one can't help but notice the performance of Osita Chidoka.

The only man deserving of that seat.

happy birthday, u made sense for once
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2017
I'M IN CROSS RIVER AND I DON'T CARE WHO WINS COZ I CAN'T SPEND MORE THAN 4 DAYS IN ROUGH ANAMBRA.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Chukazu: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2017
one should expect a sitting governor who knows the intricacies of governance to do well in a live debate but this goes to shows that governors are mere figure heads with out the help of Special advisers

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Sir03(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2017
obaze and chidokqla
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by franudi: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
Obiano is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
Election that will be boycotted.
Nigeria needs a reformation and not an election.foe example the constitution we are using only favour the northerners majorly and. some few yorubas and the 12 states biafrans which is ss and se including benue the food basket of the zoo is left out.
But untill then I want to contest for governorship of my state lagos a no man's land,any biafran or northerner interested to be my deputy should mention me.
Remember the future of no man's land is in our hands.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by scantee(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Obaino tried, to be an incumbent is very difficult when participating on a debate, let give him second chance to complete his already Started project, else be ready to see numerous abandoned projects in the state.

Having him re-elected would help to use his already established connections with other country to bring in business opportunities in the state, than voting someone who will spend another 4 years in just making connection and establishing relationship with other countries, such will take development backward in Anambra State.

Vote Obaino for continuity...

Alternatively vote. Obza (PDP) for second choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Dollabiz: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by 1miccza: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2017
Nwoye and Ezemo looked and sounded like one of those candidates that failed the teachers exams infact Nwoye looked like someone that cheated in the exams and couldn't copy well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Where is YUL EDOCHIE on that list? Abi na student governor him dey contest for.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by BeijinDossier: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2017
It is not in the oratory of debate but physical performance on ground which Obiano has done very well as the best governor in the SE and among the 3 best in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by lordtim001(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2017
I dont know why Chidoka bears an uncanny resemblance to the Classic Man

This was not a debate. They just threw jabs at each other especially Obiano and Chidoka. The only people that really had something to offer were Obaze and Chidoka. Obiano was just quoting inflated figures saying that the IGR was 550 billion when in fact it was only 49 billion. He also wants to build a 4th airport when the roads are bad,when there are erosion gullies even in the capital and there is no efficient rail system! Smh

This election is basically between Chidoka and Obaze if things go well

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by BeijinDossier: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2017
eyeview:
It's not easy to be an incumbent and walk out unscathed because every other candidate will be building their points and argument on your few lapses.
Yet, Obiano walked out with his head high which shows he had performance behind him.
I give him kudos. It's easier to throw stones from outside.

You nailed it, some clowns do not know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
It's always difficult for incumbent to do well in debate( except you're an Obama or fashola) because you have records on ground to be used to judge you. But for those aspiring to kick you out, they do very little at debate and can even tell the world what they can't do, but the incumbent can't cos his hands have been seen.

The poor performance from Obiano is understandable.

You are wrong, sir. Poor performance is poor performance. The other candidates didn't just get out of school. They have worked in places and have records you can take them on. Ever heard of opposition research?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by chanx: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2017
honestivo:
In Nigeria those that performed well in debate don't always win the election

Not only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by 1miccza: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Why was Obiano shaking like a leaf and stuttering??

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by globemoney: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
eyeview:
It's not easy to be an incumbent and walk out unscathed because every other candidate will be building their points and argument on your few lapses.
Yet, Obiano walked out with his head high which shows he had performance behind him.
Obiano easily won the debate, don’t mind the dumb Nigerian population that voted Buhari, obaze couldn’t even promote his plans for the state except attacking the governor with empty grammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
eyeview:

Stop celebrating mediocrity. The other candidates didn't just get out of school. They have worked in places and have records you can take them on. Ever heard of opposition research?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by globemoney: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

You are wrong, sir. Poor performance is poor performance. The other candidates didn't just get out of school. They have worked in places and have records you can take them on. Ever heard of opposition research?
Obiano didn’t perform poorly in the debate and the debate will contribute less than 0.00001 influence on the election anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by uu2712: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Chidoka did quite well . I wonder why APC chose such a poorly prepared candidate for an enlightened debate such as that of Ananmbra governorship debate. I however commend APC for finally deciding to attend pre-election debates.Hope other APC candidates including Mr. Buhari will follow the example in his 2019 re-election bid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Gov Obiano did his best, and he will win to complete his good works and hand over to south, Chidioka should wait after Soludo, he can go for senate and be cooling his head, after 4+8 we will vote for him, he's still young.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Pamelayoung: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2017
None is better than the other, they are all one and the same-criminals

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by uu2712: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2017
I like that line "opposition research", Obiano shouldn't have started the attack on opponents without research. I noted how Obaze reminded him they were school mates . He probably forgot Obaze was Anambra SSG recently , that Chidoka had other experiences before now.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Anambra with best brains, imagine if Prof C C Soludo was among the contestants, his presence would've intimidated others even the anchor

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2017
i think maybe i should go and run for Governor if these are the sort of people who are candidates, i believe i can do much much better than these cretins angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by wanimo: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
It's always difficult for incumbent to do well in debate( except you're an Obama or fashola) because you have records on ground to be used to judge you. But for those aspiring to kick you out, they do very little at debate and can even tell the world what they can't do, but the incumbent can't cos his hands have been seen.

The poor performance from Obiano is understandable.
yet Buhari could not face GEJ in a debate. That's was the sign that Nigeria was heading to a serious calamity with Buhari as president.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate Result: Performance Rating By Channels TV by chikeson2008: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
The best we can do for Anambra State is to allow the present Administration to complete its good work in the state in the next four years.

I wonder why other candidates are just attacking the present administration instead of concentrating on what they would do for the state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Children At His Convocation In ABU Zaria (photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.