Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook (51673 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by NEHLIVE: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
A heartbroken British husband from East Boldon in South Tyneside has narrated how his wife of 23 years left him and their nine children to be with her Gambian lover she met on Facebook.

Andy Hepworth, 44, says his wife Heidi Hepworth, 44, ditched him for 30-year-old Mamadou Jallow from Gambia after she started chatting with strangers online.

According to the heartbroken man, who feels his wife has been brainwashed, says she’s now asking for a divorce, saying her future is with Mamadou.

He said she gave herself new treats, including getting new tattoos, giving herself a makeover, then flew to Gambia last month, her first ever trip out of the UK - abandoning her nine children and starting a new life with Mamadou.

Speaking to the Sun UK, the devasted husband said:

“It’s a midlife crisis. She started going to the gym, booking sunbeds, getting tattoos and wearing dresses. The person she has become is horrible. She was a loving, caring mum. Now it’s like an alien has possessed her body.

“He has brainwashed her. It’s one big fantasy for her and she is following it through step by step.”
Andy and Heidi met in the 1990s and were together 23 years. The couple has six children together and Andy has raised three children Heidi had from a previous marriage as his own.

He said:“She had three children from a previous relationship but I brought them up as mine. We then had six kids of our own. Five years ago I moved out but I realised I wanted to go home and she took me straight back. We decided to take the next step and got married.”

Andy, an ex-delivery driver, who served in the Navy for four years, first noticed a change in Heidi in March.

He said: “She was wearing more makeup and dresses which she’d never done before. It just wasn’t her. She was going out all the time with friends and was always on her phone.

“She has strange friends on Facebook, men from Africa and Asia,” Andy says she blocked him being a Facebook friend.

But when he asked if there was another man he was told “no”.He added: “I didn’t think she was messing around with a bloke here, but I did wonder what she was up to. Heidi moved out twice in a fortnight after rows. When she was home inbetween Andy claims he found messages from Mamadou on the family computer.

He added: “It felt like my heart had been ripped out. I loved her. We were always a rock solid. But I think it’s over. She’s said and done too much. A caring mum wouldn’t go off gallivanting around Africa with her new boyfriend.”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/british-mum-dumps-hubby-9-children-for-african-man-she-met-on-facebook

5 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by NEHLIVE: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
some lose their minds and go to Africa, others Jamaica etc....same shiit, different day. this man should be glad this woman is out of his life, instead of expecting her to stick by him, even though she has absolutely NO more love for him. she is feeling great about her new self, her new take on life, and this man has the audacity to say that she looks horrible?! bitter bastard, he should instead BETTER himself and also go find a better person in his life.

people who expect their partner to remain MISERABLE for the rest of their lives, are DELUDED.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by NEHLIVE: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
some lose their monds and go to Africa, other Jamaica etc....same shiit, different day. this man should be glad this woman is out of his life, instead of expecting her to stick by him, even though she has absolutely NO more love for him. she is feeling great about her new self, her new take on life, and this man has the audacity to say that she looks horrible?! bitter bastard, he should instead BETTER himself and also go find a better person in his life.

people who expect their partner to remain MISERABLE for the rest of their lives, are DELUDED.

but what happens to the innocent children

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
The power of black cassavacheesy.once u go black u never go back...abi no be so dem dey talk am for dere khiaa? cheesy

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
NEHLIVE:

but what happens to the innocent children

bwaaaaah, they have been together for 23 fukcing years (only 6 of these kids are theirs).... what "innocent" children are you talking about?! btw, read the story carefully to see where that same man (who is biatching now) dumped that women 5yrs ago and left her too (but she took him back).

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
True love cool

3 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sighs what a pity.

She's hooked on the dicck and sweet words.

Na wa.

I just pity the kids.

5 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
What Kind Of Fvckery is This

4 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by dikeigbo2(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blacks,especially Africans and sex and embezzlements are like 5 & 6......Donald Trump is right though....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by pocohantas(f): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
He said: “She was wearing more makeup and dresses which she’d never done before. It just wasn’t her"

You can't miss this sign if you're an observant man.
One of the first signs a cheating woman displays smiley smiley

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
She has got a banging hot body for a mother of 9.

That aside, this one pass mid-life crisis. If the Mamadou man and the lady had met prior to her travelling to Gambia, I would have said she has been deek whipped, but since this is not the case I will say it is the fantasy of a big black mandingo, as well as 'adventure' that has turned her head upside down.

Hediot woman.

To be fair though, women give and give and...give so much of themselves to their families that they get lost in the motions of family life. They feel stifled and sometimes just want to take a break from that soul bending monotony, and when some stranger comes to fill their head with rubbish, weaker ones like the one in this story go haywire. They see it as a chance to reclaim their individuality.

Sad

19 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

That aside, this one pass mid-life crisis. If the Mamadou man and the lady had met prior to her travelling to Gambia, I would have said she has been deek whipped, but since this is not the case I will say it is the fantasy of a big black mandingo, as well as 'adventure' that has turned her head upside down.

Hediot woman.

Not to worry, when her life savings is exhausted...she'll use her leg to locate her country's embassy in Gambia.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Not to worry, when her life savings is exhausted...she'll use her leg to locate her country's embassy in Gambia.
Many of these African men have no conscience. Our Nigerian brothers are notorious for this kind of love scams. Yhey don't care that the woman is destroying her own family or giving them her years of sweat because of the false hope and lies they have used to gain her trust. Evil people

8 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by teresafaith: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dem don use otumokpo knack this woman grin

15 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by shaybebaby(f): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Heard them Gambian men have large packages. grin

On a more serious note, 23 years together so the kids must be grown. Time for that man to let go and get back on the dating scene.

Too many fishes in the ocean. He's only 44 anyways not a geriatric and even they have no difficulties finding love again.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by enabosi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
juju on d beat!....

12 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Many of these African men have no conscience. Our Nigerian brothers are notorious for this kind of love scams. Yhey don't care that the woman is destroying her own family or giving them her years of sweat because of the false hope and lies they have used to gain her trust. Evil people

She will learn, she isn't the first to go this kind missionary journey.
The average black man has a very bombastic ego, only two things can tame it in this kinda union...money and foreign citizenship grin

They say it's the hustle. I don't know why they can't get the young foreign girls. It's always these gullible, elderly women.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

She will learn, she isn't the first to go this kind missionary journey.
The average black man has a very bombastic ego, only two things can tame it in this kinda union...money and foreign citizenship grin

They say it's the hustle. I don't know why they can't get the young foreign girls. It's always these gullible, elderly women.
That's because the young ones have become wise to the ways of these ruthless scammers

14 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by pocohantas(f): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

That's because the young ones have become wise to the ways of these ruthless scammers

They should get them with love na.
Shebi they don't allow us hear word, always telling us how foreign girls are dying for their matter... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by wayne4loan: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
White bitcch
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Hediot woman.

To be fair though, women give and give and...give so much of themselves to their families that they get lost in the motions of family life. They feel stifled and sometimes just want to take a break from that soul bending monotony, and when some stranger comes to fill their head with rubbish, weaker ones like the one in this story go haywire. They see it as a chance to reclaim their individuality.

Sad
thanks for confirming the power of a big blokos grin

3 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Hian, its not a gender thing now. women snatch other people's husband in this part of the world. we do not know the woman's story.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Safiaa(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pitiful.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

That's because the young ones have become wise to the ways of these r[b]uthless scammers[/b]
44 isnt too old. why conclude he is a scammer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

They should get them with love na.
Shebi they don't allow us hear word, always telling us how foreign girls are dying for their matter... grin
Lmao!!!
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
44 isnt too old. why conclude he is a scammer?
You are never too old for green card grin

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Please can i have that tiri gbosa for you pic?
I want to use it to commend a member's wonderful post.

That's if you got the pic

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

You are never too old for green card grin
if it were to be a Nigerian, I could have agreed it was for some green card. You and pocohantas shouldn't always let your bias interfere in the mertiocracy of your judgements. Besides, there are more Africans in Europe than anywhere in the world, why would she come to meet one in Africa. It's hard for an European to fall for love scam. Tho silly, she ought to have filed for divorce before starting her "eloping" journey.

4 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

And the young ones have no shortage of young willys black or otherwise

3 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by NwaAmaikpe: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
shocked

She is in for a long thing!!!!
But the boy that carried this leftover no try sha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by hoMegas(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abeg where Gambia make I go find better jazz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.