Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee (63143 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Yeligray(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
robosky02:
ok

he was lucky shaa

but check what happen to this referee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvNq50jxh2c
hahaha
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Yeligray(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
yeyerolling:
Referee stake or over 1.5
swrz... En just kill people ticket
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by iSlayer: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
NigerDeltan:

There is nothing like and over 1.5 bro!
Sure boy!
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by iSlayer: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
chizm:
Na dis kind thing the make me the cause riot for school.!!!

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by kalufelix(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerian Peeps Just Spewing Trash Upandan..

As A Matter Of Fact That Was Top Class Refereeing Not Many Referees Can Make Such Call

Abdullahi Already Lost Track Of That Through Ball So He Did All He Could To Impede The Algerian Captain Who Stayed On His Feet

If Ashley Young Can Be Booked For Trying To Trick The Ref By Diving Why Can't Their Be A Penalty For 'intended Foul Play' The Smile On His Face When He Awarded The Kick Shows How Certain He Was And Therefore Owes No One No Explanation

Top Referee I Must Say
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by bejeria101(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wont be suprised if they discover his body at the busstop near his house. Olodo na us you dey practice mumu law on.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by jstar376(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Uyi168:
Is there anything and ov1.5?
or Over 1.5
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Adakintroy: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Why African refs will never ref in big tournaments.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Adakintroy: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
kalufelix:
Nigerian Peeps Just Spewing Trash Upandan..

As A Matter Of Fact That Was Top Class Refereeing Not Many Referees Can Make Such Call

Abdullahi Already Lost Track Of That Through Ball So He Did All He Could To Impede The Algerian Captain Who Stayed On His Feet

If Ashley Young Can Be Booked For Trying To Trick The Ref By Diving Why Can't Their Be A Penalty For 'intended Foul Play' The Smile On His Face When He Awarded The Kick Shows How Certain He Was And Therefore Owes No One No Explanation

Top Referee I Must Say

Rubbish talk. That match has been cast as a draw from the foundation of the earth. The ref just directed the script. Top referring my assess. .go and make such call in the world cup in front of the whole world and see if you will still retain your job.

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by funkyrash(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
He was the first referee I've ever seen HIGH on the job!
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
If every intention to foul is counted as an offence does he know how many free kicks and penelties that will be awarded in a match?

The foolish referee should be banned from officiating

1 Like

Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Shaev7(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
enemmo:
Ref you're lucky the match was not a do - or - die affair...

Frankly speaking.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Uyi168: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
jstar376:
or Over 1.5
yea..i get it now..
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by ekhai(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Uyi168:
Is there anything and ov1.5?
That's gambling terminology. Bet9ja expert.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by kalufelix(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Adakintroy:

Rubbish talk. That match has been cast as a draw from the foundation of the earth. The ref just directed the script. Top referring my assess. .go and make such call in the world cup in front of the whole world and see if you will still retain your job.

Stupid Talk
Cast As Draw By Who??

Zambia Already Beat Algeria On That Soil The Current Algerian Team Is No Match For The Super Eagles. If It Were To Be A Decisive Match Nigeria Could Have Easily Hit Them With 3+goals

As I Said Before If A Player Can Be Booked For Diving Why Can't A Player Be Booked For 'intended Foul Play'

There Are Instances In Football When A Player Injures Himself In The Process Of Trying To Foul His Opponent And The Decision Still Goes Against Him While The Opponent Is Just Fine It Doesn't Matter If Its In The Center Circle Or Inside The 6yard Box

Football Is A Professional Game And Not Based On Sympathy So Keep Calm And Let The Experts Guide You

Top Refereeing Once More...
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by akon247: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
adeblow:
In the history of our world cup qualifiers and world cup its always been one conspiracy or the other. I can never forget the one Onazi was stretched off the pitch from broken leg. That should have been a red card but the guy was given yellow.
Racism is still alive in football

stop playing d racism card!
wat is racism in a match where an african country was awarded dubious pk agnst another african country? and wat is racism in a black man (matuidi) inuring another black man(onazi)?
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Pacesetter123(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
mazimee:
This your explaination wouldn't have Held any water if the match was a decisive one. You are just Lucky , go and sin no more
kikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Pacesetter123(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
adeblow:
In the history of our world cup qualifiers and world cup its always been one conspiracy or the other. I can never forget the one Onazi was stretched off the pitch from broken leg. That should have been a red card but the guy was given yellow.
.....and dat cause us dat match.Matuidi walk away with his head held very high.The thing is still paining me till 2day.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by babapressy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by ify84(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
biggerboyc:
African will always be African. how can you say this a a PK, even in hell fire it's not like this. Jesus Christ, even a blind man knows this is a foolish ref. if this man officiate another match, football in Africa is doomed.

Please check my signature for cheap Jumia black Friday deal

Jumia black Friday, can I get follow come android charger
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by tesppidd: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
we are all feeling the same way Zambia felt when their legitimate goal was wrongly disallowed for offside against us. hypocritical Nigerians!
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by biggerboyc(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
ify84:

Jumia black Friday, can I get follow come android charger
you can get charger but follow come? I can't guarantee
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by bizhop01: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
rayblast:
Ref Eric-otogo should be banished from Africa!!!! or should be dropped in bamuda triangle

Like the banished nigeria vs zambia central ref in uyo when nigeria enjoy advantage?
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by hollandis(f): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
dont8:
I don't get, is the referee white or the opponent? Tackle the referee that made the blunder and leave racism out of it, it's a victim mentality.

You have obviously not travelled out of Nigeria .You will know racsm is real
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by onadana: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
rayblast:
Ref Eric-otogo should be banished from Africa!!!! or should be dropped in bamuda triangle

From the way he was smiling devilishly all along..honestly,I knew he was up to something rash.
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Melkizedeck: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Greatmind23:
not enough excuse though
how true is this??
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by hollandis(f): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
dont8:
I don't get, is the referee white or the opponent? Tackle the referee that made the blunder and leave racism out of it, it's a victim mentality.

And the referee was white .Nigeria vs France .Where Onazi was tackled.You know nothing about footbal
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by bizhop01: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=enemmo post=62345299]Ref you're lucky the match was not a do - or - die affair...

That match was fixed as 1-1 draw,i my self all so benefit from that match,
you only need spectacle glass to see more
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by adegeye38(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
dat ball na penalty, just because brahimi, did not fall down from d challenge, doesn't make it less of a penalty, ball advantage no dey box 18
Re: Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee by Tundenoni(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
adeblow:

Nigeria vs France
blaise matuidi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tijani Babangida Marries Maryam Waziri (Photos) / Jeremiah Johnson: '12-Year-Old' Football Player's Look Shocks Social Media Users / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.