Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. (779 Views)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue / Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. by honourhim: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mr President sir, pls ignore the noise that the so called ipob is making and pay your visit to Igbo land as scheduled.
Kindly use your visit to clear the mind of our people of the feeling that u hate them.

Our people are majorly christians so make sure that some prominent Igbo and Yoruba clergy men are around you (especially Catholic and Anglican church, Redeemed and winners. Also father Mbaka etc ) . By so doing, no sane christian will have the mind to cast a stone on a platform that his spiritual leader is standing. Also our prominent traditional rulers.

Our people are not difficult to win. To win them is easy to achieve thru religion than by millitary force. Also by doing things that will show that you don't hate us . We believe more in action than in words.

You are highly welcome Mr President.
Thank you.

From
Honourhim.
Re: Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. by uwa1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm.... Issorite....

Ehhh OP plz remind me again.... Who are u... So dat i 'll know wat to tell dem wen I get to Aso Rock...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. by Kokolet11: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nonsense post
Re: Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. by TheTrueSeeker: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
@MBuhari's trip to Anambra State just 3 days to a gubernatorial Election is ill-advised.

Say the IPOB members carries out its threat (even though we pray they don't) do you think Anambra State Election would still go on?

Cos there might be a more vicious 'Python Dance and bite' if they dare and Elections won't be conducted amidst such tensed atmosphere.
Let's learn to use our heads...!!!
Re: Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. by honourhim: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kokolet11:
Nonsense post

What is nonsense about it apart from your hatred for Buhari?
Re: Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. by skipobenja: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
I don't have much thing to say but, let SE pple not forget wot Northerner's did to gej during past campaign because I kno dt his coming will be part of campaign ahead of 2019
Re: Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. by Kokolet11: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
honourhim:

What is nonsense about it apart from your hatred for Buhari?
who is buhari?
Re: Urgent Message To Buhari On His Visit To Igbo Land. by RoyalUc(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
@MBuhari's trip to Anambra State just 3 days to a gubernatorial Election is ill-advised.

Say the IPOB members carries out its threat (even though we pray they don't) do you think Anambra State Election would still go on?

Cos there might be a more vicious 'Python Dance and bite' if they dare and Elections won't be conducted amidst such tensed atmosphere.
Let's learn to use our heads...!!!

"Say the IPOB members carries out its threat...do you think Anambra State Election would still go on?...if they dare and Elections won't be conducted."

How do you think that will affect Buhari or the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Election or no election, Anambra will still exist and somebody must still govern the state.

Concerning the timing. What is wrong in visiting Anambra, 3 days to a gubernatorial Election if APC believes that will strengthen there chances of winning the election?

(1) (Reply)

Just In, Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Has Been Adjourned To Next Year. (see Why) / Amaechi Revealed Why Buhari Should Stop Criticising Jonathan (DAILY TRUST) / Where Is Tony Momoh? I Want To Stone Him! By Dons Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.