Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years (21405 Views)

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Italy Fail To Qualify For First World Cup In 60 Years / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by talk2percy(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
They must not go every world cup year naw...they should give others chance.
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by 8stargeneral: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2017
Bye bye buffon...see u in Russia my zalatan!

1 Like

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Reference:

It is Brazil's turn to win it. Anyway Italian soccer has been on a decline for close to a decade symptomatic with the performances of their clubs internationally. Gone are the days when two or three serie a teams got to the latter knockout stages in the UCL or Europa regularly and the fact that the serie a has a dominant team in Juventus for so long speaks of a lack of competitiveness at then very top. Italians and their teams are not investing in football as they used to. That tardiness has to catch up someday.

Then you have the facts of the modern game as I had mentioned with the Mourinho misses. This is the era of the strikers. The era of high pressing, blistering counter-attacks and an overload of goals. The traditional Italian game has no place here. The flair teams of AC Milan and Internazionale are dead. Even Conte has abandoned that at Chelsea.
believe it, we are going to have a new winner , France will knock Brazil out, and Germany will dismantle Argentina, France and Germany will kill themselves in semi final , if Nigeria are lucky to reach last 16... I'm seeing possibility of lifting the trophy... this is just a prophecy, England, Sweden, Spain , Portugal are walk over , Russia don't have what it takes to lift the trophy

2 Likes

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by sholla20(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2017
They got too much oldies,though most of them are of high quality but age Will always be a factor, they need yo take a look at the Germans.

1 Like

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2017
Sammy07:

Future Impossible Tense grin

At least one of them will qualify...

Even if it happens as you said it..

The Africa team will be EGYPT
so Nigeria is not a contender chai see bad people, with the new recruit on our list, I think Nigeria has a chance, Africa nah them get this trophy, I bank on it

1 Like

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by dresh: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2017
so this useless coach of Italy had the balls to drop insigne, elsharawy and belloti to the bench
oya pls tell me, how would they have scored?
clueless old fool!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by toseen7: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
coputa:
Italy absence in Russia 2018,will take away the shine and make it boring.
That's not true.... Italy sef their football is boring

1 Like

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Olasco93:
Football no be Maths. Even the likes of Immobile and co no fit score.

Maybe if he had changed his name from Immobile to Mobile, the Italian engine wouldn’t have packed up.
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by jonbellion(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Chelsea fans will be happy with this news grin cheesy
El Sharaway and roma wey disgrace them for champions league
cheesy
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by manci(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Good for them they think we are the only one losing when their was cutting out tickets I am now happy as they lost it at the end too
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by Gotze1: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
korlahwarleh:

second pic. Meme material
You are sharp. Even first pix is also meme for i am ashamed of you

1 Like

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by samsam2019: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Funnicator:
As a United fan, i feel for darmian. See him sad. Truth is Italy have no more attackers. All they got is defence. No midfield or forward.

Ni pirlo, inzaghi, balotelli, nobody that's a top notch striker or forward to save them. Their FA should do something asap and try to groom more home bred or indegene forwards instead of signing internationals up and down for their big clubs like juventus and co.
Immobile is Europe top scorer. Belotti is a top player too. They also have Insigne who in my opinion is top quality.

The problem is with the coach and their arrogance. And then some old guys who refused to make ways for youngsters. Buffon who is still a top GK should have made way for Donnaruma if he wasn't selfish. Same with de Rossi and co

1 Like

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by Justinlean02(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by Cyberrex(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Funnicator:
As a United fan, i feel for darmian. See him sad. Truth is Italy have no more attackers. All they got is defence. No midfield or forward.

Ni pirlo, inzaghi, balotelli, nobody that's a top notch striker or forward to save them. Their FA should do something asap and try to groom more home bred or indegene forwards instead of signing internationals up and down for their big clubs like juventus and co.

and as a United fan, you should know that Victor lindelof is also a United player from Sweden, they've already miss two world cup in a row

1 Like

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by Ranchhoddas: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
The pope is going to cry
The pope is Argentine.
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by ArchangeLucifer: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2017
This exit is Buhari's fault.

1 Like

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by zoomman(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2017
AryaSand:
The whole 2006 Group D failed to Qualify.
USA, Czech, Ghana, Italy.
I thought am d only one thinking dat way ni shaaa.....that group is cursed...... cry

1 Like

Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by MrWondah(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2017
sinola:

Pogba is not Italian but French.He is coming to Russia

Why na. Chai. I for like make dem be brothers
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2017
emperormossad:

Legend that cannot qualify for ordinary world cup. Mtcheew. Smh.
In football you win as a group, you lose also as a group... You don't divide the credit and the blame. He has played and caps five consecutive world cup tournaments winning one in 2006... So it's funny saying he ain't a legend in his role cos he fails to qualify WC this time... BTW, Qualifying for WC is one thing, Winning the WC is another thing entirely!!! You Diggg?
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by chic2pimp(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
fredoooooo:
Mukina2 and Assnal effects grin

Chic2pimp can we have ll Italian to China too may be this will help grin grin

Nonsense and jagbajagba of a country grin grin

The Number you dialled for Chic2p.i..mp can not be reached at this very moment please leave your message after the dial tone *peeeeep*
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by rapheeky(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ventural is such an idiot ....making Moyes look like pep guardiola ..
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by fredoooooo: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

The Number you dialled for Chic2p.i..mp can not be reached at this very moment please leave your message after the dial tone *peeeeep*

.. grin grin
I will send immobile and candreva number to you grin grin
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by fredoooooo: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

Bro make we sell Italia to China grin
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by emperormossad(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
In football you win as a group, you lose also as a group... You don't divide the credit and the blame. He has played and caps five consecutive world cup tournaments winning one in 2006... So it's funny saying he ain't a legend in his role cos he fails to qualify WC this time... BTW, Qualifying for WC is one thing, Winning the WC is another thing entirely!!! You Diggg?
Oga you're just consoling yourself. If Russian police catch that guy anywhere near hotel for participating teams ehhn...lemme comment my reserve.
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by Spaxon(f): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
emperormossad:

I'm just a learner baby...
undecided u a learner
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by emperormossad(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Spaxon:
undecided u a learner
You doubt me? Hmmmm
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by Spaxon(f): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
emperormossad:

You doubt me? Hmmmm
no I dont
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by emperormossad(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Spaxon:
no I dont
tongue tongue
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by emeijeh(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup First time in 60 years by Ablither74: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shocking news for me but always remember if you will not play well then you will in the looser side so 2018 world cup will play without 4 time champion Italy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS". / "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw / Enyeama & Family Enjoy Boat Cruise As He Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.