Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill (16356 Views)

Court Restrains IGP From Proscribing Benue Livestock Guards / Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by nothernstar: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Another good move is to stop your ppl from using housa language as their lingua franca. Let them speak their native language. This advice goes to platue state especially who have sold their nativity and language to housa. Encourage them communicate in their native language. It will bring them together to fight this monster invasion by housa fulani in those areas.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by nothernstar: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Another good move is to stop your ppl from using housa language as their lingua franca. Let them speak their native language. This advice goes to platue state especially who have sold their nativity and language to housa. Encourage them communicate in their native language. It will bring them together to fight this monster invasion grin[color=#000099][/color] by housa fulani in those areas.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by gazoka(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=whateverkay post=62355469]This is a clear case of discrimination against the Fulanis. They are Nigerians and have the right to graze their cattles any where in the country. We count on them for meat and milk production but instead of encouraging their business we're banning them. I hope miyetti Allah fights this in court. This is clear injustice

Since around 2008 those Fulani's started spoiling crops and other farm produce you didn't see them. These fights have been going on for over 8 years now.
This is the best action so far taken by any governor

It is remaining the governor of Enugu state who kept quiet when those Fulani's massacred his people and continue to destroy their farm land even till date. Good one Ortom
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by gazoka(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Since around 2008 those Fulani's started spoiling crops and other farm produce you didn't see them. These fights have been going on for over 8 years now.
This is the best action so far taken by any governor

It is remaining the governor of Enugu state who kept quiet when those Fulani's massacred his people and continue to destroy their farm land even till date. Good one Ortom
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Jakumo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:
This is a clear case of discrimination against the Fulanis. They are Nigerians and have the right to graze their cattles any where in the country. We count on them for meat and milk production but instead of encouraging their business we're banning them. I hope miyetti Allah fights this in court. This is clear injustice sad

Yes indeed it is a case of discrimination against Fulani cattle-herding INVADERS who think they have a RIGHT to destroy crops planted by subsistence and industrial farmers alike, and who feel their god empowers them to murder all who oppose that destruction of crops and farmland by their rampaging herds of bony and diseased cattle.

It is morally RIGHT to feel hatred and loathing against wandering despoilers of agricultural livelihoods, who drive their flea-infested cattle far from their own ancestral land in order to grab crops and despoil villages located on land that is NOT theirs to trespass upon.

If executive discrimination in governance is inspired by a justified need to halt and outlaw rampant crop destruction carried out by thieves who happen to be of Fulani descent, then such positive, prudent and preemptive "discrimination" is both laudable and absolutely necessary.

God bless Benue State for waking up to the reality that they as a tribal nation, are under direct armed threat from those cow-herding terrorists in disguise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by oyebode95(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:
This is a clear case of discrimination against the Fulanis. They are Nigerians and have the right to graze their cattles any where in the country. We count on them for meat and milk production but instead of encouraging their business we're banning them. I hope miyetti Allah fights this in court. This is clear injustice sad
Tell me when your conscience is functional.... . so it is now injustice to protect peoples lives and their farms from your destruction and not injustice while You and your brothers were busy killing the innocents and destroy their farms. I pray God touches your heart bro!
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by francizy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ortom just transformed from one of the worst Nigerian governors to the best. Well done! While you keep working, useless Uguanyi, or whatever he's called, should be fasting over the deaths of his people. Useless Okorocha should be erecting statues while useless Obiano should be paying killers whenever they clash with his people while useless Ikpeazu will continue encouraging the army when they massacre his people.

Less I forget, useless Plateau state governor should continue looking like a roasted he-goat while his people are wiped off the surface of the earth, useless big lips of Delta state and ugly dumbo of Edo state should also keep mum as killers pillage their states. Mr. constituted authority be using armed police officers to attack innocent unarmed protesters in his state. Not forgetting the worst governor in the world, Yahaya Bello; your state has been turned into a dangerous and demonic circus show.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by isaacfreeman99(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] first good attempt from this pastor governor.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
luvinhubby:
First sensible thing in 4yrs
You can say that again.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Adeoba10:
Nice one....
Sorry for bring this here, please how did u solve the relocation issue of printing your relocation letter.. My younger brother is having issues with it.. Tnks
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by positivetaught: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:
Pls encourage the Fulani's the more a court pronouncement (especially the supreme court) on this making it a case law might just be the final solution to the Fulani madness all over the country, so goodluck to you n your Fulani brethren.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by bencarson007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:

Why are you saying something as stupid as this? US and Canada consume more beef than most of us and yet no mallam is out there roaming the streets with cattle but yet they have meat and milk ?
What do you say to that ?

Have you heard of ranching abi the useless Miyetti Allah no suppose educate their members to move with the times?

When those so called fulani herdsmen destroy farms and kill and maim people all in the name of grazing, what did Miyetti Allah say ?

Bros, let's be reasonable.
This is a step in the right direction!
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by bencarson007(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
DjAndroid:
All the vehicles are innoson. Good one benue!

Baba,you just took the words out of my mouth.
I love this development.
Seeing a governor buying Innoson in-bulk.
Great move!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by TheKingdom: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Very soon they will label them terrorist
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Housing(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Every states in the Country should prohibits open grassing this will send a serious message to those that believe they can use others peoples sweats to flourish their lives stock business.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Adeoba10(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Sorry for bring this here, please how did u solve the relocation issue of printing your relocation letter.. My younger brother is having issues with it.. Tnks
To avoid d mistake i made then, tell him to go to his nysc state secretarial with letter (optional, due to state) from his PPA, after he has been released from that state, thats when he will be able to print the relocation letter, without that, there wouldn't be the "PRINT" button on his dashboard.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Adeoba10:

To avoid d mistake i made then, tell him to go to his nysc state secretarial with letter (optional, due to state) from his PPA, after he has been released from that state, thats when he will be able to print the relocation letter, without that, there wouldn't be the "PRINT" button on his dashboard.
so after he is released from his old ppa, he should proceed to the new state secretariat? I asked him to print out the approval letter from his dashboard.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Adeoba10(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
so after he is released from his old ppa, he should proceed to the new state secretariat? I asked him to print out the approval letter from his dashboard.
Noooo..... He must go to his present state sec. b4 traveling to his new state.... They will have to clear n release him in his present state b4 he will b able to print the letter
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Adeoba10:

Noooo..... He must go to his present state sec. b4 traveling to his new state.... They will have to clear n release him in his present state b4 he will b able to print the letter
according to him, he has done all necessary clearance from the current state but they print is still not showing on his dashboard and its almost 1 week.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Adeoba10(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
according to him, he has done all necessary clearance from the current state but they print is still not showing on his dashboard and its almost 1 week.
He will have to visit the state sec, thats where the final clearance will be done, his file will be forwarded to the ICT department, within 30 minutes the dashboard will change and he will be able to print it, then he can proceed to his relocated state. Tell him to go to the nysc state sec. with alll the clearance he did at his PPA. He should put his mind at rest, the one week ultimatum given will state counting from when he printed d letter not when he received d msg.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Adeoba10:

He will have to visit the state sec, thats where the final clearance will be done, his file will be forwarded to the ICT department, within 30 minutes the dashboard will change and he will be able to print it, then he can proceed to his relocated state. Tell him to go to the nysc state sec. with alll the clearance he did at his PPA. He should put his mind at rest, the one week ultimatum given will state counting from when he printed d letter not when he received d msg.
okay. This is very insightful, thank you very much sir. I will forward this message to him asap.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by enomakos(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Good development
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by lanre80(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
ibro2040:
This policy is not fair and has potential for conflicts. As every Nigerian has every right to open business anywhere he or she wishes,so is Fulani man has every right to graze his cattle in any part of this country. What will be the governor's response if the Fulanis decide to expel the tivs from taraba state to provide enough grazing land for the displaced Fulanis from Benue state?

Fulanis don't call the shot in Taraba okay. In fact Taraba is also kicking off with same law in January 2018.
You guys are always quick to shout when the odds are against you. The owners of Land says no open grazing to preserve life. what is your problem with that?

Kano and the likes for example said no open consumption of liquor as it is their Land even though they share out of the tax proceed from liquor. Nobody is complaining.
At times I see people like you as blood suckers. Self centered and full of sentiments.

NB: Mind you I'm not from Benue. Live and let's Live

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa / Itse Sagay Says He Adviced Oshiomole Against His Agressive Behaviour / Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.