Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time (3109 Views)

Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2017
19 Crazy Things That Goes Through A Girls Head When She Sleeps Over For The First Time

The first time you sleep at your boyfriend’s house could either be planned or might just have happened by default.

Regardless of how you ended up sleeping over there, there are crazy things that go through your mind the first time you sleep over.

I mean you’re used to spreading yourself across your own bed and occasionally you drool when the dream is too good and now you’re sharing a whole bed with a man.

It can be nerve-wracking because you like this guy but you want to look like sleeping beauty the whole night. I bet that these 19 crazy thoughts have gone through your mind when you slept over.

1. So you get there and you wonder should I help in the kitchen?

2. How do I tell him I am hungry and I need food to survive since he has nothing but alcohol?

3. Thank God he only has one roommate and two bedrooms.

4. Can I put my legs up on his couch?

5. I wonder how big his bed is.

6. What if I fart while sleeping oh my goodness, the horror.

7. Should I make the first move or wait for him?

8. Oh, my goodness, he has a pet and I hate all animals.

9. I didn’t carry pyjamas will he let me borrow a shirt? What if I don’t fit because he is so skinny and I am thick AF.

10. Should I shower before I sleep so he knows how clean I am even if I don’t like showering at night when it’s this cold.

11. The bed is big enough but I want to cuddle all night, is that too needy?

12. OMG, I woke up first what should I do? Cook breakfast? But I hate cooking.

13. Morning breath is so bad and I can’t find the toothpaste.

14. I’ve been awake for so long and he isn’t waking up.

15. Are we spending the day together?

16. Man why does he have to play FIFA when I am here, I thought it was us time.

17. Damn, I should just storm out of this house and go home.

18. I hope I looked amazing when I was sleeping.

19. How will I pee and even worse if I want to poop?

https://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/girl-sleeps-boyfriend-place
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Paranoia. What if he sees my poo?

All these na for those Behind girls. Strong and sure girls like the ones in my hood no get time for rubbish. grin
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Usjimy(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2017
20 ah, I forgot my make-up kit. Hope he has A.C in the kitchen? I can't afford to sweat

21 I won't sleep face down. My make-up must be intact. He can't see the acne/pimple on my face
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Kenzico(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by MostBanned: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Boring undecided

4 Likes

Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by thundafire: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2017
If she visit an illesha man and prays she doesn't end up a money making machine
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by royalamour(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2017
OP this is not Nigerian at all.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Missyb3
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by babyfaceafrica: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lolz
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Ejaculate: 2:16am On Nov 15, 2017
I slept over at my boss side chick house for days we just get up @7 fucck till its 8. then release. and sleep. get up again for another 2hrs. when it is night we go stroll and stroll and stuck up our reservoir.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Those memes don't fall in line at all. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2017
hmmmmmmmm i have nothing to say...
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Missyb3, Seun
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2017
Those memes were reacting to the crazy stuffs and not depicting it...SIR!
CaptainJeffry:
Re: 19 Crazy Things That Go Through A Girl's Head When She Sleeps Over The 1st Time by thedondada(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2017
CaptainJeffry:

Agreed.

I kept on reading over and over.

No effect.

Conclusion: very dry

(1) (Reply)

Seven Things Girls Won't Tell You, That You Need To Know. / Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa / Why Are Calabar Girls So Feisty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.