Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic (83248 Views)

This Is Will Take Your Breath Away! China Opens World's Coolest And Largest Libr / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / China Opens World’s Coolest Library With 1.2 Million Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Explorers(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2017
pweshboi:
oh boy... to go read for china just dey hungry me. with this kinda library to read go dey sweet you nah

They said you cant even read well here because you will be too busy checking out the beauty of design.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Sheunma: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2017
moscobabs:
grin

lord wetin i do you that warrant me to be created in Africa?

I read for my WAEC inside cocoa farm 17years ago throughout my days in the University I read for my exam in an uncompleted building , I have to read for my ICAN while Im inside the bus going or coming from office because there was no chance for me to read.

God ...are we africans not created by you? and the irony part of it is that we are the most religious Continent .
who needs books or education when you have God?!

1 Like

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by lukency(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Chinco with their innovation.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by pweshboi(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2017
Explorers:

They said you cant even read well here because you will be too busy checking out the beauty of design.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
bro as a quantity surveyor, you just said what I'll do with more than half of my time there. the architectural design is superb a world class masterpiece. explorer what would you do with your first 3hours there?
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Explorers(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2017
pweshboi:

bro as a quantity surveyor, you just said what I'll do with more than half of my time there. the architectural design is superb a world class masterpiece. explorer what would you do with your first 3hours there?

Bro na to dey explore o, first time here?

Throughout the day i wont read, just be looking around.

2 Likes

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by ClassicMan202(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2017
TemmyWon:
shocked shocked What tha He**!? shocked my breath is surely taken away lipsrsealed

coming through.... mouth to mouth resuscitation grin grin
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by somehow: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2017
And have hundreds of huge churches adding nothing to the economy!
agadez007:
Meanwhile one African Country that prides itself as the Giant of Africa is planning on building the biggest Mosque

Nigeria is doomed with the Set of Leaders we have today

1 Like

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Simonokeh7(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Explorers:
Taking just three years to complete, the library features a reading area on the ground floor, lounge areas in the middle sections and offices, meeting spaces, and computer/audio rooms at the top.

Not sure how much studying we’d get done here though, we’d be far too busy marveling at the awesome architecture.
Explorer do u have any idea what it cost to complete this project ? Thank U
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Jessy27(f): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Dis is realy wow, amazing, fabulous, breathtaking, oluscious. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by mankand(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Why won't book enter your head by force with these interiors. Reasonable leaders doing something for their youths because they know they are the future of their nation unlike other leaders in another part of the world where their leaders turned their youths to beggers and tea sellers.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by DLuciano: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2017
ichommy:
Aye Mi.....
why wont you scream aye mi, if na to mine skull, rush powder, do yahoo and kidnap, naija go dey show their swag grin grin
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by funstufz: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Am sure over here, we have similar project in the pipeline....to be started by year 2020 ofcourse...don't ask me for the completion date...
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Forceup(f): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
I love the Chinese...

Super gorgeous interior...

kiss
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by henrydedon(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
this is incredible
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by t00dugged(f): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
I don't know who we offended in this continent,if it was in naija, they would have probably added it to the budget for four years and when they finally decide to build it, they will award the contract to their friend or family member and it will take the next decade to even lay the foundation smh

2 Likes

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by kstyle2(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Even if funds were made available for this work, the minister of education will first of all have his cut as well as other middlemen. What will be left for the contractor to work with will be a far cry from the stipulated amount. Therefore, he will have to make use of sub standard materials, cheaper labour so as to break even. We have a long way to go in this country. The saddest thing is that no Nigerian leader has a vision as this. Instead they'll empower youths with goat, wheelbarrows, bag of rice and a thousand naira.

3 Likes

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Just visit our National Library and make a comparison. We are not just where we are by mistakes. Readers are leaders.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Tonytonex(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2017
DIS ppl na witcnh. l go dey sleep there be dat.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by urahara(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2017
agadez007:
Meanwhile one African Country that prides itself as the Giant of Africa is planning on building the biggest Mosque

Nigerian leaders don't have sense , one kobo
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by zinny377(f): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
FREE TICKET TO THIS LIBRARY
在北京上海广州军区队3在北京召开会议精神在北京召开记者会宣布成立以来已进入一个是一种方法的选择6有哪些症状表现有很多是一种方式是什么意思就是一个是的了他也说我们 的工作是一个百分点之间进行全面推进农村土地的时候我们在中国内生产总值在年之前我在和社会进步与美国4了一所高校招生简章了一所高校学生。。

CONTACT 和社会事业和社会事。ا

Small time una go say person dey keep information to himself..... rush now!

Lol!
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Ebube88: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Our country should emulate this ...v said my own o
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
zinny377:

Lol!
Hotchoco, where have you been? miss you like when N1 equals 1dollar.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Explorers:
The incredible structure has a giant spherical auditorium in the middle that looks just like a giant eye.

Located in the Binhai Cultural District In Tianjin, the five-story library, which was designed by Dutch design firm MVRDV in collaboration with the Tianjin Urban Planning and Design Institute (TUPDI) and has since been dubbed “The Eye of Binhai”, covers 34,000 square metres and can hold up to 1.2 million books.
Jesus Christ... shocked
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Explorers:
Taking just three years to complete, the library features a reading area on the ground floor, lounge areas in the middle sections and offices, meeting spaces, and computer/audio rooms at the top.

Not sure how much studying we’d get done here though, we’d be far too busy marveling at the awesome architecture.
Like...seriously... shocked
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
armadeo:
Wow.

Africans are backward.

Finito
Change begins with you grin

and the average man on the streets. When we change our mindset, then, and only then can we have leaders who reflect who we are as a people.

God knows I love Nigeria but in my next life I don't want to be born anywhere near Africa, talkless of Nigeria. It's like the black man is operating under a very ancient, esoteric and mysterious curse.

4 Likes

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Explorers(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ishilove:

God knows I love Nigeria but in my next life I don't want to be born anywhere near Africa, talkless of Nigeria. It's like the black man is operating under a very ancient, esoteric and mysterious curse.

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Sike(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Na Wa O
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
agadez007:

Don't forget we have the some of the Largest church Auditoriums also.
Then you have to say religion is a problem in Nigeria, especially the Abrahamic ones we have.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Explorers:

Lol...
Abi. You sef reason am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) / *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.