Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,333 members, 7,864,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Best Time As A Sex Addict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Time As A Sex Addict (1253 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict? / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Time As A Sex Addict by Mowunmiaf: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2017
I started my sex Journey when i was much younger. After my rape experience with my cousin. He came visiting then and offered to help my mum in bathing me. She gladly did and as little as i was, i felt him touching me wrongly. This continued all through his stay with us. Don't forget i was just 6 years old. I already had the canal knowledge of sex and all. As little as i was, i felt something different.

He was the first guy that kissed me. He said he enjoyed kissing me and promises to buy me nice things. So i was even threatened not to tell mum. So it continues till I got to J.S.S1. My body automatically became addicted to sex. As little as i was then, i knew so much about sex. I initiated sex with my teacher then. It was a boarding school,so i always help out in fetching water and stuff. First day of helping him fetch water to his room, he kissed me and touched me. I felt out of the world. We spent hours touching and kissing before I left for my hostel.

It got so bad that I couldn't do without it. I started improvising by touching myself and making myself happy. It got so bad that i use object to satisfy my urge. it got so bad that i had any sex partners in that same school. Both male and female. I always love to be touched. Apparently, there was no day i didnt have sex. I dd this freely with teachers and students.

This went on and on. I love being a sex addict. The feeling is so unexplainable. The last experience before i left school blew my mind away. It was a rainy day and i decided to go visit my teacher. On getting to his apartment, there was another female student there. I was on my way out when he pulled me back and dragged me to the room. You wouldn't believe we had a party. He pulled me close to him and started kissing me, pulled off my clothes and that was it. Started touching me, while the other female student was pressing my body on her's. That day was the best moment in my life. We had many rounds of sex. His joystick was so big that i almost choked putting it in my mouth. He spanked me while i kept mentioning his name. He is so good, no doubt about that. I had maximum fun.

I honestly enjoyed being a sex addict. The feeling is so real and you just feel like you are in paradise.

I got this from a lady that shared her experience as a sex addict.

Re: My Best Time As A Sex Addict by Fetula4u: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2017
So was the climax of it all? And how old ar u now?
Re: My Best Time As A Sex Addict by Mowunmiaf: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2017
What do you have to say to her?
Re: My Best Time As A Sex Addict by Apos2kay(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2017
Wat are u expecting us to say to this
Re: My Best Time As A Sex Addict by Mowunmiaf: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
cc;lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Mean By This / Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty / A Nairalander Pays Love Money To Marry His Five Years Girlfriend Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.