Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,812 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic (15185 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by belindar: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
What are they celebrating.
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by Bizibi(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
pascal558:
Not less than 10youths have been killed in the current ongoing war between Aye,Eiye and Malphite with the recent involving a young man's head placed on display at a junction.These are peoples Father,brother,son and husband!!people are quick to condemn cultists most especially non-members and the government whom we voted to protect lives have also taken same path,paying a deaf ear to a matter as sensitive as this with mothers heart been broken year in year out like am menstrual cycle.In advanced societies when things like this happen citizens protest and not until there is a mass protest around major areas in benin our government wnt respond with bills that will prohibit cultism!'#CULTISTS ARE HUMANS NT ANIMALS' and they need help cos unemployment is one major cause of this menace.we are tired of seeing our youths bodies littering every street nd corner,join this protest today and lets stop the current heartbreak,the mistake have bn made bt we can erase it just like a pencil and eraser!JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY!!
unemployment is not the cause of cultism,I thought it was in the past but I realised that many youths are just stupid and ignorant.
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by ufuosman(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dickson, one leg PDP, the other leg APC
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by pascal558(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bizibi:
unemployment is not the cause of cultism,I thought it was in the past but I realised that many youths are just stupid and ignorant.
If things where in order bro cultism wnt be a do or die affair like it is today,we all agree that some youths are dumb bt we can see that as a mistake and help restore sanity!!!A state in Nigeria already passed death penalty on cultist!!What if others follow same trend by giving jail term since death is to harsh,nd trust me it will discourage alot of youth from the act! a government that cares cares,i just wish i was a political office holder!!LIFE IS TOO PRECIOUS TO BE WASTED!
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by genecoide: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Shut up,he is working
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by pascal558(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
genecoide:
Shut up,he is working
U need nt insult anyone bro,stating his achievements sofar is the best way to say shutup in my own opinion!
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by Moganajoe: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
360metrosports:
Ondo state Governor Akeredolu joined Edo state Governor Obaseki on the occasion of his one year in office of at Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Benin City.

http://metronaija.com/photos-gov-akeredolu-joins-gov-obaseki-one-year-office-celebration-edo/

Order for your high quality paints @ Egarson Nig. Ltd, Rukpokwu, PH. 08182748188. At Egarson we produce & deliver to your home

Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by sava: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
yemmight:
Celebrating one year of achieving nothing. Still servicing the godfathers and the stakeholders.

Did amaechi and governor of bayelsa state collect visa to enter edo state
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by AngelicBeing: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
pascal558:
I campaigned for this guy cos we from same extended farmily and from his records i taught edostate would be a small london by nw.Bt all i see is another task master,i am begining to think that manarch would have even be better that the so-called democracy which enriches a few at the expense of multitudes!
Lol, Nigeria politicians are heartless, I will prefer the colonial masters to come back and govern Nigeria because from the look of things, Nigeria is indeed in a big mess with all these robbers and killer's we have, very unfortunate sad
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by laudate: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
yemmight:
Celebrating one year of achieving nothing. Still servicing the godfathers and the stakeholders.
Don't mind him. See him standing beside Akeredolu and Amaechi. I lost interest in Akeredolu when he said he was going to stop free education at secondary school level in his own state. Anyway sha, he is still a few inches better than the clueless governor of my own state, who is all motion and noise, but no concrete achievement.
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by pascal558(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, Nigeria politicians are heartless, I will prefer the colonial masters to come back and govern Nigeria because from the look of things, Nigeria is indeed in a big mess with all these robbers and killer's we have, very unfortunate sad
imagine people killing for free,its high time we start protesting against this goverment when we nt please.!This will help them work better,than for keeping mute and becoming internet warriors!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by nkemjacob2(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
We re yet to see the 200,000 jobs o
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by Emvicprints1: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
pascal558:
imagine people killing for free,its high time we start protesting against this goverment when we nt please.!This will help them work better,than for keeping mute and becoming internet warriors!
protest lol. Guy you would just cause hold up for nothing in fact at that point obaseki would just go home and sleep. All we need is Sango fire to start killing them one by one. In fact ehen I weak
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by CioAngels(f): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Governor Obaseki, the tribalistic man, I think people should stop marrying other tribes since they won't give you job because you are not from that state even when you marry to them and had good test percentage. Obaseki is one of such.
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by laudate: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
CioAngels:
Governor Obaseki, the tribalistic man, I think people should stop marrying other tribes since they won't give you job because you are not from that state even when you marry to them and had good test percentage. Obaseki is one of such.
How is Obaseki tribalistic? His wife is not even an Edo woman. She is Delta.
Re: Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic by pascal558(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Emvicprints1:
protest lol. Guy you would just cause hold up for nothing in fact at that point obaseki would just go home and sleep. All we need is Sango fire to start killing them one by one. In fact ehen I weak
guy protest is the only way we cn draw government attention,if obaseki does nt respond then we will use oposition party against him...Oshiomole tried at some point by using fedral SARS .bt that was temporary...so my brother lets make it a date,lets cause that go slow so that the government will knw we are nt ants that will be dying anyhow un-noticed!!alot of mothers will happily join this protest!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South / EFCC Amendment Bill: Rotimi Jacobs Warns Buhari: Don't Assent To Bill / Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.