Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? (857 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by Henphil(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
I'm a vry nice guy.so cool n humble n dnt race my voice with girl.cus naturally i'm a solve spoken humanbend.bt i wonder why my relationship with girls dosen last long?i'm vry good in takin care of a girl.both finacially n emotionally.at the same time i'm not a bad cheater.vry hard b4 i cheat a girl that i love.but i wonder why i loose them so easily?the must painful one is anita.just with no raeson.she turn her back on me.though i remember a girl once told me that i receive so mush calls. forgeting the native of my job.as a manager.my boss.the managerment board.may call to know how i'm doin with incoming n outgoin products.should i quit my job bcus of love? Pls i need good advice.
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by omega25red(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
im sure there is more than what you are telling us. I will advice that right now that another girl has left you, you should take an inventory of everything that happened and try to fix what you can before you jump into another relationship
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by coolier(f): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
Henphil:

I'm a vry nice guy.so cool n humble n dnt race my voice with girl.cus naturally i'm a solve spoken humanbend.bt i wonder why my relationship with girls dosen last long?i'm vry good in takin care of a girl.both finacially n emotionally.at the same time i'm not a bad cheater.vry hard b4 i cheat a girl that i love.but i wonder why i loose them so easily?the[b] must [/b]painful one is anita.just with no raeson.she turn her back on me.though i remember a girl once told me that i receive so mush calls. forgeting the native of my job.as a manager.my boss.the managerment board.may call to know how i'm doin with incoming n outgoin products.should i quit my job bcus of love? Pls i need good advice.

If you speak the way you write, you wouldn't last a second with me. Maybe "Mind your Language"!
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ poster,ur diction is bad.what kind of company made u a manager?
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by hollandis(f): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
coolier:

If you speak the way you write, you wouldn't last a second with me. Maybe "Mind your Language"!

bennygee:

@ poster,your diction is bad.what kind of company made u a manager?

Kole kole Nigeria Limited

Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by 190: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^

dies

he is the manager of Kole kole nigeria limited~
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by player007(m): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2010
Colier na wa 4 u ooooooo.go easy on the guy.na by force to blow gramma?
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by Henphil(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2010
Abeg oo.d topic is nt 4rm me Henphil.is our new ternant who told me is relationship prmble i have 2 giv him d phone n show him d site 2 tell folow Nigerian his prmbles.una 4 give am good advice even though him make mistakes.cus no body is above mistake abi?coolier.4rm ur words is like u are a brothelier.b/cus any woman that a man canot last a second in her life.she na pay n cary go.
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2010
Henphil:

Abeg oo.d topic is nt 4rm me Henphil.is our new[b] ternant[/b] who told me is relationship prmble i have 2 giv him d phone n show him d site 2 tell folow Nigerian his prmbles.una 4 give am good advice even though him make mistakes.cus no body is above mistake abi?coolier.4rm your words is like u are a brothelier.b/cus any woman that a man canot last a second in her life.she na pay n cary go.

You need help
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2010
@ Poster

Why are you pretending again that you are not the one?. How can you expect ladies to stay with you with this your nasty attitudes?
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by Dyt(f): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2010
D dude try protect his image now,ow woman go last days with dis coward attitude
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by MissyB1(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2010
This is not fair on the poster. sad
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by LadyLocs(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2010
Dude, I`m reading your post and even I wanna break up with you and I don`t even know you!

Also, you strike me as boring.

So there you have it,
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by kpolli(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
u NLers r harsh,
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by Nautillus(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
coolier:

bennygee:

@ poster,your diction is bad.what kind of company made u a manager?

[size=16pt] LWKMD[/size] you guyz are w'ked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
grin grin grin Wicked!
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by ebonysmoot(f): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
Abeg oo.d topic is nt 4rm me Henphil.is our new ternant who told me is relationship prmble i have 2 giv him d phone n show him d site 2 tell folow Nigerian his prmbles.una 4 give am good advice even though him make mistakes.cus no body is above mistake abi?coolier.4rm your words is like u are a brothelier.b/cus any woman that a man canot last a second in her life.she na pay n cary go.

@poster ok we agree the topic is not from u but do u also want to tell us that ur TENANT did the writing on ur profile?

exactly which company are u the manager? cos drastic measures need to be taken against u and ur vocab
Re: Why My Relationship With Girls.don't Last Long? by ebonysmoot(f): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2010
Abeg oo.d topic is nt 4rm me Henphil.is our new ternant who told me is relationship prmble i have 2 giv him d phone n show him d site 2 tell folow Nigerian his prmbles.una 4 give am good advice even though him make mistakes.cus no body is above mistake abi?coolier.4rm your words is like u are a brothelier.b/cus any woman that a man canot last a second in her life.she na pay n cary go.

@poster ok we agree the topic is not from u but do u also want to tell us that ur TENANT did the writing on ur profile?

exactly which company are u the manager? cos drastic measures need to be taken against u and ur  vocab

(1) (Reply)

Is This Strange Or What: Actually Two Strange Chit Happening: / Imagine Dialing Ur Phone Number On Ur Bf/gf's Fone: / How Long Or Short Should A Courtship Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.