Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo (20657 Views)

Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by aribisala0(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Whenever the Presidency comes south we will ALL slug it out just like we did in 1999

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Edu3Again: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin

That's the problem

They don't know how to play politics

Yoruba people wey vote APC, they have been cast aside.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by blaqoracle: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:
grin grin

That's the problem

They don't know how to play politics
honestly, i am yet to come across an igbo man that is intelligent. after the mantra of " biafra or death", "no election in anambra", "referedum" and "restructure"; they have come to settle for igbo presidency in 2023. imagine! how can that be possible, knowing fully well that the southwest/yoruba are positioned to take over after the expiration of buhari's 8years. the soonest time igbo come close to that seat is 2063.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Stop your cheap blackmail

Who told you Igbos want presidency. They prefer their own country. As for me Atiku is a better option to Buhari.

Who still want change? They denied all campaign promises and will promise again and deny

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by AskProf: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Xb4Real:
LOL.
So you expect an average Biafran to come out and vote for who?
Una no serious.
In other words, I advise these people to stick to the propaganda they are good at. like the lies about the sacking of NK and the video secreting now, claiming they are ipob and warning buhari and all that bruhaha.
only gullible minds like you will believe that.
So ipob now put on masks and makes threat. Don't know their popular slogan again, instead of 'iseee', they echo 'Nseee. and the funniest of it all is the fool issuing out the statement reading from a piece of paper and receiving instructions from de idiot behind the camera whom I believe must be Lai Muhammed. The minister for lie and propaganda.
HOW PATHETIC CAN A COUNTRY BE

How pathetic indeed!
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Who igbo presidency epp? Confuse people
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by AskProf: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
blaqoracle:
honestly, i am yet to come across an igbo man that is intelligent. after the mantra of " biafra or death", "no election in anambra", "referedum" and "restructure"; they have come to settle for igbo presidency in 2023. imagine! how can that be possible, knowing fully well that the southwest/yoruba are positioned to take over after the expiration of buhari's 8years. the soonest time igbo come close to that seat is 2063.

Really?
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by sanpipita(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
igbodefender:
That is the truth. If Igbos vote Buhari in 2019, they will get presidency in 2023.

Nothing about competency? is this how you people want this nation to grow? just vote as long as he is my kinsman, May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by loopman: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
spartacus11:

If APC/PMB wins 2019 and igbo gives 40% of their vote to PMB then it is sure that Igbo will get APC ticket, and when dey do, it will be a landslide victory

history will ne made, but note that the Igbo APC that will win the ticket will not be a pdp decampee, he will be a Technocrat

Lmao! Igbos are going back to eat their vomit.
Why ibos must vote any party in power is a mystery
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by sanpipita(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
smulti:
Nigerians and Nigeria is in a big mess no matter how you want to twist it to suite your narratives

R . I . P competency

it's now about Religion, Tribe,Favouritism, Nepotism

Nigeria is gone, everyone is just scrambling for what they can get before this farce ends.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by StankovicEgeni(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Really ? Really ! This is unbelievable ! Upon the whole gimmick the APC used to clinch power in the last election, some Igbo leaders are still peddling their demagoguery ! If they must know , it is a fool's mate to have the Igbo's checkmated and if they fall for it , it would be a SLAP on the entire Igbo nationhood... A word is enough for the wise . We warned Nigerians abinitio not to give their votes to him in the last election but like the proverbial dog that gets lost because he fails to listen to the hunter's whistle, all warnings fell on deaf hears and now people are singing Kofi Awoonor's ' Songs of sorrow ' .

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
The biggest scam is to ever think dat voting Buhari again will gv Igbos the presidency come 2023. Believe dis crap at ur own peril because believe you me,in 2023 ul hear a different story.

Ever since our northern gateman who we provide accommodation,food for him n his family,medical treatment,daily allowance plus salary for broke in n stole from us I’ve stpd trusting dem.
Dose people re like the devils incarnate.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
It is better Igbos forget about their own being the president than voting the clueless one who has currently destroyed what was left of our pride. Can't imagine how the second hell fire will look like after this one we currently experience. Buhari must not come back again even if it warrants the Igbos not producing a president for life. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
loopman:
Igbos have the easiest mumu button to press in Nigeria

One person expressed his right to freedom of speech, and you're here insulting a whole tribe?
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Tecno66: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
smulti:
Nigerians and Nigeria is in a big mess no matter how you want to twist it to suite your narratives
R . I . P competenc

it's now about Religion, Tribe,Favouritism, Nepotism
You see the problem. He is not supporting the man because he believes in him but because power should shift. I too want power to shift to igbo to give them a sence of belonging and to improve mutual trust but not the way this papa is going about it.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by IYANGBALI: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Believe that and you would believe anything
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by cyberguy72(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
igbodefender:
That is the truth. If Igbos vote Buhari in 2019, they will get presidency in 2023.
Whats the Guanrantee,remember APC is a devilish party
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by sanpipita(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
bencynthgreat:

it is that same politics that has kept Nigeria in this mess. U think all these nonsense is called politics. Nigerians and their reasoning is too outdated. Igbo youths are not interested in Nigerian politics what part of it u do no get?

Thank you for this, these myopic youths still want to thread on same part as their failed leaders, playing politics with nation's future always
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by highchief1: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
igbodefender:
u be mugu
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by spartacus11(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
loopman:

Lmao! Igbos are going back to eat their vomit.
Why ibos must vote any party in power is a mystery

All Igbo needs to remove is emotions and sentiments

Dey should play d real game of politics, which the North and South west are masters of

2019 igbo leaders will rally round APC/PMB few months to Election

Igbo leaders will be at the forefront of Buhari Campaign ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by loopman: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
spartacus11:

All Igbo needs to remove is emotions and sentiments

Dey should play d real game of politics, which the North and South west are masters of

2019 igbo leaders will rally round APC/PMB few months to Election

Igbo leaders will be at the forefront of Buhari Campaign ......

Chai! They should have use this tactics rather than that biafra blackmail then
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
highchief1:
I be mugu
I have nothing to add to what you said.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by onesimus4(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for Nigerians
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
loopman:

That's what we were trying to tell Igbos then, but they wouldn't listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by kennieG(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
All those lgbo elders are all sell out. .
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by GavelSlam: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Stop your cheap blackmail

Who told you Igbos want presidency. They prefer their own country. As for me Atiku is a better option to Buhari.

Who still want change? They denied all campaign promises and will promise again and deny

You go talk go here talk go there.

Stick to one struggle.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Infamous(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
NIGERIA SHOULD BE PRACTISING DEMOCRACY. THEY ARE STILL ON THE TURN BY TURN MATTER. WHEN WILL WE HAVE SENSE?
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Mccullum: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'll totally support Igbo for president in 2023 because that'll be symbolic justification of Nigeria unity and it'll solidify our unification.

I hate IPOB's ideology of agitation.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by deji17: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarrki:

Baba I am know this game wella

Inside out

Rotation of power is within north and south shay ?

If power returns to the south we the yorubas had our own share 1999 to 2007

So case close bro

Speak for yourself bro. Nobody will be barred from contesting. Despite June 12 and when all Northern candidates stepped down for OBJ, Ekwueme makes sure he contested against OBJ during the PDP primaries in 1998.
Everyone is good to contest, including Osinbajo by 2023
After all, Okorocha contested against Buhari during the APC primaries.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
teflonjake:
I REGRET THE DAY I STOOD IN SUPPORT FOR THE IGBO RACE.

SHAMELESS PEOPLE.

BANTER ME ALL YOU WANT. KAI TUFIA
You hate Igbos.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by spartacus11(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
loopman:

That's why you see almost all top igbo political past leaders are aligning with APC/PMB

They will not want to be left out.
Re: Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo by Mccullum: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Infamous:
NIGERIA SHOULD BE PRACTISING DEMOCRACY.
THEY ARE STILL ON THE TURN BY TURN MATTER.
WHEN WILL WE HAVE SENSE?

Quit deceiving thought., at as now our democracy has not mature to the level of ignoring rotational system of presidency prior to the strength of our diversity still weak.

We still need rotational system of the head of government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry / Ifeanyi Okowa Votes In Delta (photo) / Nigerian Army Reclaims Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.