Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina (56222 Views)

Photo Of Joseph Yobo's Kids All Smiles / William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by principalgee: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Good one super eagles
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

They cant even win Argentina's 5th junior team in a real game.

We all know this is a clear case of match-fixing.
If you're an adult and you're blabbing like this, I pity you.

I wish you quick recovery
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by Giyerte(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
I think 3 man defence will really work for super eagle at the world cup, ekong,balogun and this nantes player that played alongside them tonight (Awaziem) can form a solid defence,the young keeper Francis Uzoho along with Brian Idowu who is one of the brilliant midfielder..... This is the first time that super eagle will play with 3 man defence and its really work...with this 3 guys in defence, moses can play as a wing back just like at chelsea, with Brian Idowu, I think Mikel can still seat on bench and come in as sub...

Anything about south africa is like xenophobic and hatred.

Imagine,

*dstv is from south africa.

*akpeyi who nearly destroyed eagle efforts played in south africa league (thanks to young francis uzoho who came in to rescue us)

*not to talk of mtn etc

we played 5 men defence.
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by optional1(f): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
#ProudlyCatholic . Your Parish Priest must hear this,

you know my parish
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by vicben27(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2017
optional1:

please you have his digit or twitter handle.. I don they wet already oh.. Na cassava i dey find to use, i no see oh cheesy cheesy. grin grin

Nauty girl.
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by chuksdavid28(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2017
dah was a messiless Argentina...nafin to fuzz about
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2017
nerodenero:
Thats Kenneth Omeruo.

Right now, Argentina will dread playing us and if we're paired again at the World Cup, the match will be bloody. Super Eagles made us proud today. Can't wait to see our next FIFA ranking. The last ranking, Argentina was 4th and Nigeria was 41st. The little boy in me feels Nigeria will go beyond round of 16 at the World Cup.

Forget that thing bros , if you honestly think we can beat them 4:2 in a world cup match then you must high on some good quality stuff. There is room for improvement , this win doesn't and shouldn't be seen that we have arrived , the team still needs a lot of work if we are to get out of any group stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by omoharry(f): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

"HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN"
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation , wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.at this time of the day the owners will be gone to work or be indoor. The chicken will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let chicken walk freely at the centre(its more easy if you are in the village).
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Qiuckly fOld the head into the feathers and put it inside Your oversized shirt.
7. Move as if nothing happened. . . . . . .
No
Looking back. . . .
Thank me later. . . .
How to steal a cow is next

# Dnt_hold_me

Jesus christ...are you for real ..hahahaha!haba Nigerians.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by Andy2274: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

They cant even win Argentina's 5th junior team in a real game.

We all know this is a clear case of match-fixing.
. Immediately I saw this comment I know that only idiots and senseless slowpoke like you will do such. Because you play naijabet and stake Argentina to win while they loose it has become match fixing. Nigeria qualification for Russia 2018 without a loss is also match fixing abi? That was how you comment rubbish about Kanu and Spiff post last week. No wonder your name is NwaAmaikpe......
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by mragos(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2017
OMOTOWO:
o ga o..may your english teacher never do well in life

That was harsh bro..lol
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by SlimChizzy4(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2017
Can someone please tell me. Who is that guy that player right back...... ya, the one that looks like Leroy Sane..... I see a bright future ahead of him
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by rummmy: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
fear of losing nairabet don grip you .......
OVA200:
am not cursing them now am only saying my mind.
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by optional1(f): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
vicben27:
Nauty girl.

lolzz....

How you dey Long time
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
mazimee:
Tyronne Ebuehi is a brilliant defender, he played beyond my expectation.

I'm wondering while he was benched all this while.
He should be given more playing time in subsequent matches.

Brian Idowu is another ace defender, I wasn't expecting anything less from his performance today, apart from the goal.
Kudos to Gernot Rohr, we will soon be a force to reckon with in African football.
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by IYANGBALI: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
OMOTOWO:
o ga o..may your english teacher never do well in life
why?
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by Tobeice(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Not really, Nigeria is 41st, the next ranking would be out in November 23rd or 25th
bakynes:

The latest Fifa Ranking Nigeria is 38th in the World before this match.
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by Tobeice(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Seriously I stopped using Glo despite they're trully Master Planners of data or whatever.......
They should improve the quality of their network.
wristbangle:

This is why we need to stop patronising their imbecilic network services such as DSTV and MTN. I hope TSTV comes on board and Glo improve their network.
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by vicben27(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
optional1:

lolzz....

How you dey Long time
am fine ooh! bin a little beat busy lately but I check in when I can! hope your fine u've bin on a low key lately
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by SirGoldEjike(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
optional1:

you know my parish
Yes,, tell me let me confirm sha
Re: Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina by aquatex: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

"HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN"
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation , wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.at this time of the day the owners will be gone to work or be indoor. The chicken will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let chicken walk freely at the centre(its more easy if you are in the village).
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Qiuckly fOld the head into the feathers and put it inside Your oversized shirt.
7. Move as if nothing happened. . . . . . .
No
Looking back. . . .
Thank me later. . . .
How to steal a cow is next

# Dnt_hold_me

shuo, u no serious lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.