Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

10 Safest Ways/tips To Be Rich And Live Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Safest Ways/tips To Be Rich And Live Long (622 Views)

Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Safest Ways/tips To Be Rich And Live Long by Nedfed(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
1. Stay away from ladies/women
2. Never have a female friend
3. Never try to date a gal
4. Zero you mind from sex, do without sex
5. Never live in any apartment with a women or try to have a women/lady as a colleague or business partner.

Try all these and see the results
Re: 10 Safest Ways/tips To Be Rich And Live Long by Oledia(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nedfed:
1. Stay away from ladies/women
2. Never have a female friend
3. Never try to date a gal
4. Zero you mind from sex, do without sex
5. Never live in any apartment with a women or try to have a women/lady as a colleague or business partner.

Try all these and see the results
6. Never get married. 7. Don't give birth.
Wonderful advice shocked
Re: 10 Safest Ways/tips To Be Rich And Live Long by Nedfed(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oledia:

6. Never get married. 7. Don't give birth.
Wonderful advice shocked
Nigga you get I mehnnn.
I tell you, u'll live pass Methuselah

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Of Jake Amo, The Face Of Social Media Favorite’s Meme, Surface Online / Employer In Love With Employee's Girlfriend / A Goddess' Favorite Sex Accessories To Spice Up Your Adult Playtime(watch VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.