Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter (23669 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by tayo200(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2017
na d same thing dem dey talk sef
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by aribisala0(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Fact is the so called bad teachers did not employ themselves. This same lack of qualification is everywhere from NNPC to police.
They have families to feed.
Can they not be retrained. If not as teachers in all cases is there no other role for them in schools e.g as teaching assistants.
Yes some may be dead wood but some can be rehabilitated surely.
it is unfair to stigmatize them as if they are criminals
The other thing is I do not agree all education must be in English. is there anything in that?

The fact that these people do not know English does not mean they cannot teach some subjects in Hausa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by eitsei(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Maybe Fayose should employ them for Ekiti state primary school students if they are sacked by El rufai

3 Likes

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2017
some reply sha

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by suave30: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2017
greatmarshall:
Hmm... Their business

Do you want to be making cool cash weekly? Check out my signature

And also my Sig to invest in a promising ICO
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by victop11(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2017
When he was suppose to be training teachers... he is giving them exams... stupid Governor... Happy birthday jare Fayose

2 Shares

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by opius: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
With all his ethnic bigotry, I still like this guy, El Rufai and I believe he can take Nigeria to the needed height. You can hate him but his reforms are simply awesome.

Even the way their killing minority Christian in his state is part of his reform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

So that's what you deciphered from that exchange? You've stayed too long in ilorin, pls come back home sad
Guy you don't need to mention Ilorin nw.............

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Saao(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2017
life2017:
El Rufai just made fayose look like a motor park tout. What a classy and top notch reply from El Rufai!

This country needs many more El Rufai who are courageous enough to make unpopular decision for a better future.
I wish someone u know very well was among sacked teachers, then u will appreciate fayose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by BafanaBafana: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2017
GeeOh:
NIGERIAN GOVT DOES NOT VALUE EDUCATION,WHAT IS WRONG WITH TRAIN AND RETRAINING THE TEACHERS,SUCIDE RATE IS ON INCREASE EVEN WHEN THERE IS HOPE OF GETIN PAID BUT GETIN IT LATE.
The teachers were deemed untrainable.

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by elitejayjeff(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
This is not El Rufai twitter handle. The kd govt twitter handle rather.
Nice response though
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Saintp(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
dustmalik:

Was it El-rufai's government that employed them in the first place? In case you don't know El-rufai, he is known to make tough reforms.

El-Rufai did not employ them but I can only support this action only if he arrests and prosecute those that employed these guys. Someone has to answer for those employment.

It is a crime to employ unqualified people because it is sabotage to the establishment. The culture of people doing illegal things and going Scot free in this country is too bad.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by twilliamx(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:

Fayose didn't finish anything, except if "finishing" now has a new meaning where you came from
Don't mind the arindi, people that they are trying to help and yet stand against those that want to make thier life better. They think everything is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Secretgis: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Rilwan20(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Fayose is an idiot, Iya, Iya oooh

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by maxwell530(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:
Fact is the so called bad teachers did not employ themselves. This same lack of qualification is everywhere from NNPC to police.
Can they not be retrained. If not as teachers in all cases is there no other role for them in schools e.g as teaching assistants.
The other thing is I do not agree all education must be in English. is there anything in that?

The fact that these people do not know English does not mean they cannot teach some subjects in Hausa.
this is the only sensible comment I have read here so far,must everything be based on "English"?

China,North Korea teaches mathematics with their local dialect and they always produce best student in mathematics in the whole world.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Longhite01(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:

The Government is putting plans in place to accommodate the unqualified teacher in other areas of the economy: be it agricultural sector which means they won't end up unemployed. The kaduna state Government welcomes idea from the public on how to absorb the unqualified teacher. We really need Governors like him to make tough decision to improve the dilapidated educational system of the northern state. Hoping for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Coloradvantage(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
grin Fayose finished this guy grin
one of Nigeria's big problem..... bros! el rufai... is a sane and visionary leader. China we all celebrating today... was set on track by people like el rufai!!! some times some Nigerians deserve what they pass through.... if you think fayose is making sense! everything is not politics

3 Likes

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Realdeals(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2017
toluleke:
What will it take the Governor to organize seminars , train them than just cut someone else source of income.. most politicians ain't even qualified to be called politicians.. Buhari never passed any millitary exams and he is a president...
Can you bend stockfish? How will he start sef, by buying 2D exercise book and holding their hands to teach them handwriting.

5 Likes

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Bgorgeous: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
How?

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by maxwell530(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Most Nigerians don't even know what the word "illiterate" means, they believe once you can't speak English, you are automatically an illiterate...... Smh

1 Like

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Coloradvantage(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2017
GeeOh:
NIGERIAN GOVT DOES NOT VALUE EDUCATION,WHAT IS WRONG WITH TRAIN AND RETRAINING THE TEACHERS,SUCIDE RATE IS ON INCREASE EVEN WHEN THERE IS HOPE OF GETIN PAID BUT GETIN IT LATE.
you can never train a goat to be a lion madam! take a look at their scripts released... and shot the tra....sh up! they should be empowered... and channeled to less cognitive demanding sector....
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Longhite01(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2017
maxwell530:
this is the only sensible comment I have read here so far,must everything be based on "English"?

China,North Korea teaches mathematics with their local dialect and they always produce best student in mathematics in the whole world.
The teachers were not only judged by their level of incompetence in proficiency in English but in the subject they assumed to be teaching.
Also, we need to recognize that English is our official language compare to the countries you mentioned if I'm not wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2017
So we should throw away the teachers or kill them because el rufai says so, are they not Nigerians, so what safety net has the government of Nigeria put in place of the 22000 Nigerians.
in Europe,america and other countries the poorest of the poor can access welfare in they are unemployed.
This is tantamount to just killing 22000 Nigerians and their pay is not even up to a hundred dollars, you people supporting el rufai,when he becomes president, he will so sack you, your parents, your aunts and uncles and give stupid reasons that the easily gullible will accept,always remember, the stick that beat the first wife is waiting for the second wife.El rufai is fond of gaining cheap political point with populist hardliners like this, look deeper,there is always something sinister behind his inhumanity, with his fake humility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Afamed: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Saao:
I wish someone u know very well was among sacked teachers, then u will appreciate fayose.
I also wish you have one of the pupils as your child , who has learnt nothing from the so called teachers despite your huge investment on him / her.

5 Likes

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Gegz(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
cooldude62:
Fayose is lapping up the opportunity they are giving him. Yes, why employ them in the first place to sack them later? Was Kaduna gov't sleeping before?
It's good to want to replace them but it's bad to have employed unqualified teachers in the first place.

What have you said now? Yes, they were employed unqualified initially. So? We should keep dwelling on the past? The decision to sack them 'now ' I totally agree with.
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2017
When El rufai becomes president he will so sack you, your family,your parents,aunts and uncles,just look at the chaos he is leaving in Kaduna.El rufai is sack happy but like most cowards cannot sack himself
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by lazygal: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Is your head correct? Your Braun has shifted ..how exactly did fayose finish Elrufai..

Can u see y u keep not doing well in your studies?

2 Likes

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by lazygal: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2017
aribisala0:

Do you really wish to compare educating child as per the foundation of our future leaders to incompetency in certain or all government organizations!?

Teach subjects in hausa,?mUST you comment .y do uhave to deceive your self that you are intelligent ?

4 Likes

Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by aribisala0(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2017
These days Nairaland is very busy.Full of attention seekers and idiots quoting me.

I can't respond to every nitwit who quotes me so if you don't get a response try and understand.......
Probably it's because you are not very bright and there is nothing tto be gained from trading with your mind
Re: Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter by emperormossad(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2017
GeeOh:
You don't retrain teachers who fail assessment that involves primary four questions. They are not teachers. They are wannabes and should be treated as such...retrench them. They need to be useful to themselves and the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) / Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.