Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (51725 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Well....they say he 'bought' the tower in his wife's name. It is a waste of money if you ask me. He should just have used that money to set up a refinery or gas production plant in the SE. undecided
Lagos is no man land, you will rant from January to December nothing will happen, highest you guys will do to carry placards.

13 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nice investment. our thieving politicians should emulate ABC Ojiakor by investing in nigeria rather than stashing away money stolen from our cpuntry to other countries of the world
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by BeijinDossier: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
I asked that question because it is only people from that state that can afford this sort of facility. cool

post=62402506:

Yes from Iheala

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by rman: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Lol, you are such an attention seeker. How can you be a tenant after BUYING a property? This omo-onile mentality has really ruined your sense of reasoning.

Be civil please. I am not one of you jobless lots that seek validation from no real achievement in life and turned nairaland into a site for ethic chest beating as a palliative measure to avoid the stark reality.

Check my profile, check my comments I am not in your league.

FYI, I have gotten a more matured response from Laudate.

5 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by chanx: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
smiley
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by BanevsJoker(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
rman:

Be civil please. I am not one of you jobless lots that seek validation from no real achievement in life and turned nairaland into a site for ethic chest beating as a palliative measure to avoid the stark reality.

I don't need your life history, and don't think you need mine. You made a dumb comment, end of. Next time you want to brandish your life achievements, make sure you read the post, slowly and carefully, before you comment. He bought the tower, that makes him the landlord, not tenant.

11 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by xreal: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
nzeobi:

Abc transport is owned by Frank nneji from imo state but abc orjiakor is uli in anambra state.

Wow!

Both are successful men though.

Thank you.
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
post=62402659:

Lagos is no man land, you will rant from January to December nothing will happen, highest you guys will do to carry placards.
Rant, me? For what? shocked I am merely pointing out how shortsighted your people are. The real power brokers with clout, already know who the true owners of Lagos are. And Lagos can never be a no man's land, no matter how much you shout that slogan till kingdom come. Everyone knows that you people are full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Haven't you heard that empty barrels like you make the loudest noise? Did all your shouting get you Biafra??

9 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by ehissi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a fool,

Charity begins at home
Instead of him to go back to Anambra state and develop there.

What's the essence of his wealth, if he can't use it to checkmate the erosion sites at Nanka and Nnobi

Nonsense

The essence of his wealth is for his personal jollification, abi na you give am the wealth? undecided

Where does your own charity begin? On Nairaland? angry

And whats the essence of your own wealth/estate? To be giving romancelander heartache and Mods headache ba? grin

Nonsense....... lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
goaldynman:
You didn't read where they stated that ABC OJIAKOR is the first occupant of Eko Atlantic! Do you lack comprehension?! undecided
They lied. A foreign company already moved in there since last year. They were one of the first to buy property in Eko Atlantic. They just never made noise about it.

2 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
rman:

Ignore that clown. He is just an empty attention seeking retar'd.
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by hotwax: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
These people should go and build one in Anambra...Our oyel money.
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Rant, me? For what? shocked I am merely pointing out how shortsighted your people are. The real power brokers with clout, already know who the true owners of Lagos are. And Lagos can never be a no man's land, no matter how much you shout that slogan till kingdom come. Everyone knows that you people are full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Haven't you heard that empty barrels like you make the loudest noise? Did all your shouting get you Biafra??

Lagos is no mans land, stop crying

8 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by KadunaMafia: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Well....they say he 'bought' the tower in his wife's name. It is a waste of money if you ask me. He should just have used that money to set up a refinery or gas production plant in the SE. undecided
Tell your father to set up one or is he not a man also

5 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by jidobaba(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
That's some serious money right there.
I remember working on the team for tests/designs for Afren Tower and many of the Eko Atlantic structures while many people still thought the whole thing was a white elephant.
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
Tell your father to set up one or is he not a man also
How many has your own father set up?? Or is he a transgendered individual?

3 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by tit(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:
The developers

We we see if he will carry the tawer to his erosion village when time comes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
post=62402991:
Lagos is no mans land, stop crying
Haba!! Everyone can see that you are the one lamenting, nah! You are shouting yourself hoarse, trying to turn a lie into a catchy slogan. Unfortunately, you have failed miserably. Oya, wail some more...so we can all laugh at you! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by hotwax: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Do they really want Biafra?

If yes why not develop your own region and stop throwing your yeye cash at Yorubas...

Yorubas developed that tower. You too should develop yours...

Lagos is Dubai in the making

4 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by KadunaMafia: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

How many has your own father set up?? Or is he a transgendered individual?
I don't advise billionaire unlike you whose father sells atu osisi advising people on where to invest.

Go and advise your father

3 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by MyCircle(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Smart Choice.

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Mysselff2: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
sonnie10:

Unlike those that would kill a whole community to graze their cow, these people develop communities with their cash

Word

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
hotwax:
Do they really want Biafra?

If yes why not develop your own region and stop throwing your yeye cash at Yorubas...

Yorubas developed that tower. You too should develop yours...

Lagos is Dubai in the making
Oh, why do you want to spoil our fun here? shocked We are watching them shouting in excitement that their son bought a tower in EKO Atlantic. grin And we are pitying them. If only they had foresight, they would have realised that by buying up a tower in Eko Atlantic, their son has failed to deploy cash into more meaningful investments, that could have been sited in Igbo land. cool

5 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Mariangeles(f): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
sarrki:
The developers
YES! We are a special people.

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by peacemara54(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmm

just check my signature
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
I don't advise billionaire unlike you whose father sells atu osisi advising people on where to invest.

Go and advise your father
I pity you. You should be advising your own father first. For you to drag his name into the mud here, shows that you have no respect for him at all. It is obvious that he sells atu osisi, otherwise you would not have made reference to it. Are you one of those born troway types?

3 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by goaldynman(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

They lied. A foreign company already moved in there since last year. They were one of the first to buy property in Eko Atlantic. They just never made noise about it.

Oga, be specific! Name the company, so I can google your claim!!

4 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by sojdson: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Do you call that one prosperity? What will you say if you have that kind of building in Anambra or Enugu? You lose while the haters gain when you get Biafra.
Arysexy:
Them hateful tiger clawed face ewedurians will soon arrive with their poisoned cat whisker face to hate on who no send them.

They keep on hating and plotting evil while the evil return to them while we prosper

4 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
goaldynman:

Oga, be specific! Name the company, so I can google your claim!!

Go into Eko Atlantic and make your enquiries. You would see everything there.

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Mariangeles(f): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a fool,

Charity begins at home
Instead of him to go back to Anambra state and develop there.

What's the essence of his wealth, if he can't use it to checkmate the erosion sites at Nanka and Nnobi

Nonsense
Everyone thinks they have the right to tell a rich man how to spend his money.

In Africa, when you're rich you automatically owe the world.
Nonsense!
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Igbo young billionaire has taken over, while skull miners are ranting

Lagos has gone for good

Igbos
Hausas
and others.

Nestoil Tower
Civic tower

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Architectural design (interior, Exterior, Plans And Construction) 08096365063 / Security Men In Front Of A House In Abuja Dressed In Queen's Guard Uniform / Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.