Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (51731 Views)

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by IkpuMmadu: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

My state? Guy, if anyone from my state decides to invest this kind of money in Lagos or PHC or Abuja, without making efforts to invest a corresponding amount of money back home, my people go swear for am. We would not line up on NL and be clapping for him, or hailing him as the first person to buy a tower in another man's land, when his own place is not half as developed as the place where his tower was sited! That is the difference! shocked

Oga name your state and stop making noise...let's compare

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Oga name your state and stop making noise...let's compare
Will the name of my state put money in your pocket, food on your table or pay school fees for your children for the next 5 years??

3 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by designVATExcel: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
kclint85:
yes his name is ambrose bryant chukwueloka orjiakor frm uli ihiala LGA anambra state
Kobicove:
Those are his initials
bigtt76:
That's his initials

Thanks guys, i had no idea.
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

You are still missing the point. If everyone from your region, diverts their money into buying towers and properties outside Ala Igbo, how will your region develop? For every naira invested by your people outside your region, the benefits remain within those places, and do not accrue to your people, neither does it help in developing your region. sad

If you do not make your region attractive enough for investment, so that the Dangotes, Ojiakors and Atikus decide to do business there, who loses eventually? Figure it out. sad

Lagos, Kano and Delta will continue to reap the benefits of their investment, and your people will keep crying about marginalisation, and claiming that Lagos is developed, while your region remains backward. undecided
Lagos is no mans land, and Nigeria commercial city, southwest is nothing to write home about minus home for all, you can cry till 10th page nothing will happen, you claimed to come from Edo can you mention any state in Southeast your state is better than in the east
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
post=62411515:
Lagos is no mans land, and Nigeria commercial city, southwest is nothing to write home about minus home for all, you can cry till 10th page nothing will happen, you claimed to come from Edo can you mention any state in Southeast your state is better than in the east
I said it! cheesy I knew you were going to chant your favourite useless slogan like a mindless bird, in order to entertain us some more. wink Oya, continue. You need to repeat it 20,000 times every night, like the queer jester you are!

I have never claimed to come from Edo. Is that another lie you want people to swallow? Oya, please provide concrete proof to show that Laudate is Edo, and include the name of his town, local govt area and traditional ruler. Every correct answer gets 20 marks. Hehehe..... grin

5 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by IkpuMmadu: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Will the name of my state put money in your pocket, food on your table or pay school fees for your children for the next 5 years??

Then shut the fück up and stop crying more than the bereved

You aren't even proud of where you come from .....damn
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Carlyboi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Arysexy:
Them hateful tiger clawed face ewedurians will soon arrive with their poisoned cat whisker face to hate on who no send them.

They keep on hating and plotting evil while the evil return to them while we prosper
you must be very stupid and since you are so confident you should have mentioned the tribe....you are a sorry excuse...
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Then shut the fück up and stop crying more than the bereved

You aren't even proud of where you come from .....damn
Haba! shocked Cry? In what way, biko nu? Your people are the experts when it comes to wailing and crying about marginalisation, lack of development and non-recognition. undecided Some of us know them well for this, that is why we are offering them our few bits of advice, in order to prevent them from crying and wailing again!

Like I asked you before, will the name of my town or state put food on your table, funds in your pocket or pay school fees for your children? If it will, then let me know. undecided

4 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ndi ara, few days ago you guys were busy dancing azonto for Igbo man's property, now breeze don blow fowl yatch open, envious tribe, Imagine if it was one of their kinsmen, nairaland for be on fire, ndi iberibe

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by IkpuMmadu: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Haba! shocked Cry? In what way, biko nu? Your people are the experts when it comes to wailing and crying about marginalisation, lack of development and non-recognition. undecided Some of us know them well for this, that is why we are offering them our few bits of advice, in order to prevent them from crying and wailing again!

Like I asked you before, will the name of my town or state put food on your table, funds in your pocket or pay school fees for your children? If it will, then let me know. undecided

Bros abeg shift...I am not in the mood to chat with you
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Bros abeg shift...I am not in the mood to chat with you
Why you dey vex?
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by egoldman(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
nzeobi:

Abc transport is owned by Frank nneji from imo state but abc orjiakor is uli in anambra state.

Kponkwem smiley
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by egoldman(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
rman:

Be civil please. I am not one of you jobless lots that seek validation from no real achievement in life and turned nairaland into a site for ethic chest beating as a palliative measure to avoid the stark reality.

Check my profile, check my comments I am not in your league.

FYI, I have gotten a more matured response from Laudate.

See finishing grin

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by blastac: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mumu how can he develop Anambra when what he deals on is a seaside business anumpama

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a fool,

Charity begins at home
Instead of him to go back to Anambra state and develop there.

What's the essence of his wealth, if he can't use it to checkmate the erosion sites at Nanka and Nnobi

Any person who will develop another man's land and leave his own is a fool.
Nonsense.
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by bsideboii(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a fool,

Charity begins at home

What's the essence of his wealth, if he can't use it to checkmate the erosion sites at Nanka and Nnobi

Nonsense.
Businesses are not done with sentiments.He is out for profit nothing else!
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by emezuo17: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
xreal:
Congratulations Sir.

No
Is he also the owner of ABC transport?
I respect whoever owns that company.
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by adims96(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
xreal:
Congratulations Sir.

Is he also the owner of ABC transport? I respect whoever owns that company.
yes oh, he owns abc transport and also own seplat oil
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by adims96(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a fool,

Charity begins at home

Nonsense.
jealousy is more like a disease
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by googi: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
No land in Nigeria is for sale, you can only lease for at most 99 years.

What you do with what is on top of the land is up to you. Sell it for another 99 years lease!

The greatest losers are Chacogo/Changori or whatever. Just ask all the kora that bought shops at "Tom" Jones, Idumagbo, Tinubu and Docemu streets.

What attract people to your city or towns are tolerance, accommodation and respect for local culture.

5 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by HERSLEY(f): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is a fool,

Charity begins at home
Instead of him to go back to free Anambra state and develop there.

Nonsense.
hmmmm M from Nanka tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Arysexy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Carlyboi:
i am very stupid and since I am so confident i should have mentioned the tribe....I am a sorry excuse...

Ok
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by shallysgirl: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
We are here. cheesy any problems
sarrki:
The developers
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by shallysgirl: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
See painment.
prettyboi1:

"Mostly"? ALL of them who scream biafra are miscreants!
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by bizzle2: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2017
HERSLEY:
hmmmm M from Nanka tho
Is that a fact ? smiley
Which village ?
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by hornyofife: 1:09am On Nov 16, 2017
laudate:

My state? Guy, if anyone from my state decides to invest this kind of money in Lagos or PHC or Abuja, without making efforts to invest a corresponding amount of money back home, my people go swear for am. We would not line up on NL and be clapping for him, or hailing him as the first person to buy a tower in another man's land, when his own place is not half as developed as the place where his tower was sited! That is the difference! shocked

You talk like you don't have sense...stop buying data..by sense instead...

Where is FFK's investment in Ife or osun state

Where is Davido's father's investment in Ede or osun state?

Where is omishore's investment in ile Ife or osun state apart from his 1star criscourt hotel along road 7 in ile

Where is oyedepo, adegboye or Ooni of IFE's investmemt in ile Ife, ede or osun state..

Man Lagos is a no mans land, a land of opportunity for all. The earlier you accept this, the better for you and your likes.

By the way, he bought the property in Lagos and not in Yoruba or afonja land of Oyo, osun, ekiti etc.. And not from an afonja developer but from a Lebanese developer...

Lagos is Igbo's 8state. Deal with it. We have the wealth, in the nearest future, we will be influencing the politics and policies of Lagos...No mans land....

It is one Zoogeria...yes and we will give you that one zoogeria to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by hornyofife: 1:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Una never start to cry...in the next 20yrs, we would have bought up all the available lands and choice properties and pushed you mofos into the slums or Ogun state.

Then again, we take the onslaught to Ogun state....hahaha

Issa one zoogwria tins... Una never see anything..we will make you economic minorities in your land. They only way to stop it is Biafra because then,you will take back control. But in zoogeria, you are not in control..even Hausa Fulani are gradually building their stakes in Eko...

1 Like

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by laudate: 2:42am On Nov 16, 2017
hornyofife:
You talk like you don't have sense...stop buying data..by sense instead...

Where is FFK's investment in Ife or osun state

Where is Davido's father's investment in Ede or osun state?

Where is omishore's investment in ile Ife or osun state apart from his 1star criscourt hotel along road 7 in ile

Where is oyedepo, adegboye or Ooni of IFE's investmemt in ile Ife, ede or osun state..

Man Lagos is a no mans land, a land of opportunity for all. The earlier you accept this, the better for you and your likes.

By the way, he bought the property in Lagos and not in Yoruba or afonja land of Oyo, osun, ekiti etc.. And not from an afonja developer but from a Lebanese developer...

Lagos is Igbo's 8state. Deal with it. We have the wealth, in the nearest future, we will be influencing the politics and policies of Lagos...No mans land....

It is one Zoogeria...yes and we will give you that one zoogeria to the fullest.
And you talk like someone whose destiny was exchanged for a pot of foolishness. undecided What is my business with FFK's investments, or Oyedepo, Adegboye or Ooni of Ife's investment in Ile Ife, Ede or Osun state.. do we come from the same area or region? shocked

Even the Oyedepo you mentioned, has established a private university right inside his home town in Omu-aran. sad That facility is currently providing education for his people, employment for his kinsmen and even taxes for his state govt. Go and check. undecided

Davido's father owns one of the largest universities worth billions of naira in his hometown called Ede. It is called Adeleke University. That establishment is contributing to the IGR of his state. Not only that, he is from the Southwest and his multimillion naira Omotosho Power Station is still located firmly within the same SW region, where he hails from. sad

FFK your new god in Igbo land is a loud mouthed, broke ass niggger, with nothing much to write home about. He is not rated as anything worthwhile, by his people in the SW. undecided So why waste your breath on him? shocked

Every Yoruba man that invests in Lagos, Ogun or any part of the Southwest, is still developing his own region. That is what you have failed to realise. sad All the name-calling in the world, would not change that fact.

But since you persist in calling Nigeria a zoo, you must be one of the animals living in it, because only animals refer to their homes as a zoo. undecided

Finally, laying claim to another man's territory online, will not make it a reality, no matter how many times you dream about it. It only shows your shallow thinking and greed. cheesy So stop smoking that brand of weed, that made you call Lagos the 8th state of the Igbos. You have started hallucinating. It is bad for your health.

But why do you continue wailing, crying and lamenting over another man's territory? No matter how many tears you shed, Lagos will never be transported into the Southeast. The Nigerian map is very clear about the location of Lagos. It remains firmly in the SW. So wake up and smell the coffee. wink All the cut-and-paste comments from your Facebook followers, will not change that fact. smiley

Now, start chanting again like a broken record, about how Lagos is a no man's land since it gives you a high. smiley Shout it to the skies. If you do not do this 200,000 times every night, we all know it would not be well with you, since your market would not sell and your life will not become meaningful.

No matter how much you try to pretend that Lagos is not part of Yoruba land, observant people from the 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria, including my own minority group, can see the truth you are trying to hide from, very clearly. cool

Oya start reciting your useless slogan about Lagos again, so that you can continue entertaining us with your cluelessness. Afterall, laughter is good for the soul! cheesy And comedians like you are only useful for one thing.....

4 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by Vivere: 4:12am On Nov 16, 2017
laudate:

And you talk like someone whose destiny was exchanged for a pot of foolishness. undecided What is my business with FFK's investments, or Oyedepo, Adegboye or Ooni of Ife's investment in Ile Ife, Ede or Osun state.. do we come from the same area or region? shocked

Even the Oyedepo you mentioned, has established a private university right inside his home town in Omu-aran. sad That facility is currently providing education for his people, employment for his kinsmen and even taxes for his state govt. Go and check. undecided

Davido's father owns one of the largest universities worth billions of naira in his hometown called Ede. It is called Adeleke University. That establishment is contributing to the IGR of his state. Not only that, he is from the Southwest and his multimillion naira Omotosho Power Station is still located firmly within the same SW region, where he hails from. sad

FFK your new god in Igbo land is a loud mouthed, broke ass niggger, with nothing much to write home about. He is not rated as anything worthwhile, by his people in the SW. undecided So why waste your breath on him? shocked

Every Yoruba man that invests in Lagos, Ogun or any part of the Southwest, is still developing his own region. That is what you have failed to realise. sad All the name-calling in the world, would not change that fact.

But since you persist in calling Nigeria a zoo, you must be one of the animals living in it, because only animals refer to their homes as a zoo. undecided

Finally, laying claim to another man's territory online, will not make it a reality, no matter how many times you dream about it. It only shows your shallow thinking and greed. cheesy So stop smoking that brand of weed, that made you call Lagos the 8th state of the Igbos. You have started hallucinating. It is bad for your health.

But why do you continue wailing, crying and lamenting over another man's territory? No matter how many tears you shed, Lagos will never be transported into the Southeast. The Nigerian map is very clear about the location of Lagos. It remains firmly in the SW. So wake up and smell the coffee. wink All the cut-and-paste comments from your Facebook followers, will not change that fact. smiley

Now, start chanting again like a broken record, about how Lagos is a no man's land since it gives you a high. smiley Shout it to the skies. If you do not do this 200,000 times every night, we all know it would not be well with you, since your market would not sell and your life will not become meaningful.

No matter how much you try to pretend that Lagos is not part of Yoruba land, observant people from the 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria, including my own minority group, can see the truth you are trying to hide from, very clearly. cool

Oya start reciting your useless slogan about Lagos again, so that you can continue entertaining us with your cluelessness. Afterall, laughter is good for the soul! cheesy And comedians like you are only useful for one thing.....

You forgot to tell him that the Ooni of Ife has developed some of the largest housing estates, within Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states. Aren't those places located within his regional axis?

cc: kn23h
Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by juman(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2017
laudate:

Hmmmmm.

You finished those buffon and mindless yiigboos.

Their land is desolate and they ran away from their homes o, while they are celebrating buying of a building in other peoples land.

Yiigboos are too brainless they cannot lead this country.

3 Likes

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by hornyofife: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Issa one zoogeria something...we would buy up all your lands in lagus and push you all to the slums, the only saviour you have is Biafra where you can be in control, anything outside that is a sorry case

Re: ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower by hornyofife: 6:04am On Nov 16, 2017
laudate:

Is Madonna university in the west?

Is caritas in the west?

What of tansian, Godfrey okoye, Atlantic, Renaissance or are they Yoruba owned?

What of all the numerous 5star hotels, transport companies, housing estates, eateries, malls, shoping plazas manufacturing outfits owned by Igbo sons and daughters in the east, north and ND?

Like I said, buy brains and not data...

Lagos is a no man's land... We can't carry our investments to the east, but will control it from the east, just like the Jews control USA and European market economy... Just like the Chinese and indians control Asian market.......we will leverage on our investments there to control the politics and policies......we will assert our rights to the highest...and you mofos can't do nadan....kiss the truth nigga....the future will be much more interesting, when we will start becoming house rep members, local government chairmen, governors, iyaloja and baba Loja and finally have an Eze of lagos...hahaha

Anyways show me your fathers land in eko Atlantic...abi you father get the reclaimed sea??

Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Architectural design (interior, Exterior, Plans And Construction) 08096365063 / Security Men In Front Of A House In Abuja Dressed In Queen's Guard Uniform / Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.