Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Want To Fall In Love Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Fall In Love Again! (1245 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / st G** / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Fall In Love Again! by VCKY99(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hi people! I've to confess that now I really know what it feels like to break-up from a long time relationship. Some months ago myself and my then girlfriend had to call it quits. It was done in the most mature way possible, and that's why we both still enjoy a good conversation 2gether.
         However, I've noticed that it ain't easy getting to start a new serious relationship again. Don't get me wrong, am not saying I've not had any girl since then, nope, I haven't just been able to get myself committed to any babe since then. Why? I don't know.
     Any body with an idea of steps I can take to begin to have real feelings again should please respond to this.
         Thanks everyone for your anticipated response.
                   THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Fall In Love Again! by Owoayo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2007
Touching! sad
Re: I Want To Fall In Love Again! by Busta(f): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2007
am guessing that u haven't really gotten over ur ex-girl, that could be the major reason.

secondly, u gotta keep ur options open. Meet and mingle with as much people as u can, I did not say u shld sleep with em oh
Re: I Want To Fall In Love Again! by ima1(f): 3:09am On Feb 23, 2007
i agree with Busta, Get over your ex, and keep looking you haven't found one that will take ur breath away
Re: I Want To Fall In Love Again! by iice(f): 4:18am On Feb 23, 2007
@Busta Word!
Re: I Want To Fall In Love Again! by VCKY99(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2007
Wanna say thanx to all you honeys for your kindly advise, I really appreciate it. However, I want to say that I'm 100% sure that I've gotten over my ex, very very sure. Right now, I'm begining to believe it's probably the experience I had with her. I just can't seem to let my guard down again.
May be later though, but now, am on guard 24/7. Life you'll say!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Fall In Love Again! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
[tr] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/tr]
Re: I Want To Fall In Love Again! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2010
MY TOP WAY keep grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About More,sex Or Food? / Does Karma Affect Your Love Life / How Do I Win A Moroccan Muslim's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.