Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp (2022 Views)

Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by GHDC: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2017
GHDC is a renowned firm into professional training (HSE, HRM & PMP) and management consultancy.
we will be sharing some hints on the above said subject matter.
* take cash along
* travel as light as possible, all you need is been sold in mami market. All camps have one. Is funny seeing corp member travelling with bucket.
* make a lot of friends in camp & collect their contact, don't wait till when camp is about ending. some of the best people you will meet in life will be in camp. trust me
* obey all camp rules & regulations. you don't want those security personnels using you to shine.
* leave camp only with permission from camp authorities
* take your waist bag everywhere you go just like mtn.
Hope this helps, more hints coming up during the week.
You can also add yours.
GHDC...giving you a competitive edge
ghdc.com.ng
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by Supersuave2(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
travel as light as possible when you won't exactly come home immediately after camp
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by 4stepsAead: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2017
PCM and Haven't done your medical fitness Test and you reside in Lagos. You want NYSC approved hospital? None is better than a Teaching Hospital... You can contact me for your fitness test report 0- Eight - 0 34492415 calls/WhatsApp . Avoid the rush do urs now!!!
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by GHDC: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2017
@supersuave2: After orientation camp, you are given 2 weeks to go home and properly prepare for the service year. At that time you carry all the load you can.
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by Supersuave2(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
GHDC:
@supersuave2: After orientation camp, you are given 2 weeks to go home and properly prepare for the service year. At that time you carry all the load you can.
I thought they said it's necessary to report to your ppa and register with your LGA before traveling back, explain further pls.
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by GHDC: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Yes of cos. Is wen u done with Dat u cn travell.
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by GHDC: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by Skinnienigga(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello, pls can I carry my laptop to camp?
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by GHDC: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2017
@Skinnienigga: pls, don't take anything to camp u CNT avoid to lose.
When u re in parade ground, who will be watching ur lappy? Of cos, u CNT take it along with u to parade ground.
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by Skinnienigga(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
GHDC:
@Skinnienigga: pls, don't take anything to camp u CNT avoid to lose.
When u re in parade ground, who will be watching ur lappy? Of cos, u CNT take it along with u to parade ground.

Yeah, I thought so too.

Thanks.
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by ButterFrost212(f): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Hello GHDC, I'd like to know how important or necessary evaluation letter is for foreign students. My sister hasn't gotten hers, can she goto camp without it?
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by GHDC: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Hints On Preparing For NYSC Camp by GHDC: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Camp food
* The camp food is fair depending on dos in d kitchen & d state u re serving.
I remember my camp days, d lines were always few wen ever dey re serving EBA or pap. But come and see queues during d days fried/jollof rice and chicken were served.lolz

Mani market is always dey to d rescue.

@dos in camp, hpe u guys are having fun.pls, feel free to share your experience & ask questions.

(1) (Reply)

Female Nysc Corper Poses Braless (photo) / Nysc And Jamb Number_there Is Hope For Pre-degree Students. / Osun Nysc Hosts South West, Edo States Sports And Cultural Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.