Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Donajazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Statement On Getting Pregnant Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donajazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (910 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donajazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Statement On Getting Pregnant Again by Martins98(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-XWmzl4TK598/WgwKky2uJoI/AAAAAAAD_qk/MqgWi50bxhoEXHQZYhQHuZBoV8wCL77wACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Mavin boss,Donjazzy is not here for Tiwa Savage becoming pregnant again.She took to Instagram yesterday to reveal even if she gets pregnant again, there is no slowing her down.
Donjazzy was quick to comment about it on her page..See the hilarious reaction below

[img]https://4.bp..com/-nHezhghiTeU/WgwJ8bb-b8I/AAAAAAAD_qc/ARceOobJ7r4JSj33I99I5fOxBxwhIesAwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/11/donajazzy-reacts-to-tiwa-savages.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 , Fynestboi
Re: Donajazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Statement On Getting Pregnant Again by akincay: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2017
oga don jah
Re: Donajazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Statement On Getting Pregnant Again by Martins98(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Don Jazzy be like
Re: Donajazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Statement On Getting Pregnant Again by Martins98(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2017
akincay:
d

Guy wetin i never even publish my post you don book space already

This are the reasons Shakeu will not rest

1 Like

Re: Donajazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Statement On Getting Pregnant Again by mexxmoney: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
Don Jazzy no wan hear story. He knows Tiwa Savage is Mavin's biggest money maker. But they can't run from it, Tiwa is a married woman, sooner or later she will get pregnant again and have more kids
Re: Donajazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Statement On Getting Pregnant Again by Afrok(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmmm...I just hope the donor is not scared that the donated tadpole has not swam towards the egg embarassed.

Re: Donajazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Statement On Getting Pregnant Again by DozieInc(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Don Baba J, always hilarious cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Show Off Cars In His Garage And His Latest BMW Addition To His Fleet / Double-Six MUZIK Productions : Beats | Recording | Mixing / Toyin Lawani Reveals How Bobrisky Allegedly Used Tried To Kill Her With Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.