Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power (25670 Views)

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Update: No Military Takeover In Zimbabwe - Says Zimbabwe Defence Forces (Video) / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by MrValentineIF: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6259511_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

At the moment, Zimbabwe is in turmoil. The whereabout of its 93-year old president, Robert Mugabe is unknown but the military assures that he's in safe hands with his family.

There's unusual military movement in the capital and many punidts suspect it may be a coup and despite taking over the state owned media house, ZBC, the military insists all is well.

Below is a 1980 interview that Mugabe granted to BBC shortly after he took power. In the interview, he said no military can remove him as he intends to rule the country with firmness.

Watch below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKXn2JR-RuY

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/1980-video-of-robert-mugabe-saying-no.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by PrinceOgun: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2017

Mad men always believe the earth is flat.....

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by EazyMoh(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol! Never say never.
But lower in all this is the "incoming president" Dis Grace Mogabe, because Baba Mogabe is already ready to leave.
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
You got served

2 Likes

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by goodyvin02(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
him never still die?
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by niceprof: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
He is right,for 37 years the military couldn't do anything and now that he is an old man,they are busy blocking roads.Mugabe and Gaddafi still remains the best African Leaders,if not for the imperialist ,zimbabawe could have developed more than this.

34 Likes

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by canalily(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Its millitary cup that removed him and nt coup grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by Emmagiz100: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6259511_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

At the moment, Zimbabwe is in turmoil. The whereabout of its 93-year old president, Robert Mugabe is unknown but the military assures that he's in safe hands with his family.

There's unusual military movement in the capital and many punidts suspect it may be a coup and despite taking over the state owned media house, ZBC, the military insists all is well.

Below is a 1980 interview that Mugabe granted to BBC shortly after he took power. In the interview, he said no military can remove him as he intends to rule the country with firmness.

Watch below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKXn2JR-RuY

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/1980-video-of-robert-mugabe-saying-no.html

At Last...FTC... Ooo. ✌
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by Sirheny007(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wait a sec..
You mean he looked like this 1980? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by Spaxon(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
SO HOW'S THIS NIGERIA'S BUSINESS undecided undecided
Lala bia
Are you now abandoning snake and monitor lizard related topics ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by SweetJoystick(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Long overdue
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by gsainttrinity(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

- Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

- Power is like a black hole, it sucks you in and then destroys you.

- The best way Mugabe would have shown love to his people, was to build a credible institutions and system that would stand even when he was no more but he FAILED!

Good Riddance.

5 Likes

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by Secretgis: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
take it back
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by Ghokes(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
All should learn from this
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by ihatebuhari(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
I'm so happy
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by DaBillionnaire: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mugabe, abi.

1 Like

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by ekensi01: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
sorry father now the right has been Shown
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by ConcernedWife: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Job search for Hubby - Help a Concerned wife

Pls nairalanders, I thought about this for a long time before I decided to make this announcement. I made sure I exhausted every possible means before coming down here. Please do not crucify me.

I can't divulge everything here . I am looking for a job for my sweetheart . You know when a man with children is out of job.

Anyone please help.

location - lagos

He was a former banker-not sacked.

contact me on affiliatemess@gmail.com

8 Likes

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
President Since 1980?
Nawa o.
The Army in that country took too long to carry out this coup.

African man with their 'die in power' mentality.
Mugabe should watch this video and eat his words.

Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

1 Like

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by sKeetz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
I like his Diction though

undecided

4 Likes

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by joystickextend1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Okay na
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by dushman04: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Life comes at you fast grin grin
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by olatade(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Would it have been that hard to capture a Mugabe?. Is he even fully aware of a coup?. Someone who dozes off while on seat. The coup came rather too late as I still do not fathom what salvage efforts the military can do to a nation on her knees. We wait to see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by Bossontop(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin
No only him wise sayings i go miss

2 Likes

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by bedspread: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
At Least up till this Moment, He is still in Power....
MUGABE IS A BLESSING TO AFRICA.... HIS BEING ALIVE IS FOR A REASON....
IF NOT FOR A MAN AS THIS, Obama would hv Forced his Abominable gay/lesbian laws on nations here...

4 Likes

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by morereb10: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good for him. Evil man. He wants to rule a country till he enters grave.

His evil wife should also be killed if possible.

See the confirmation of his removal as the sacked and exiled vice president, Emmerson Mnagngawa takes over.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/zimbabwe-crisis-robert-mugabe-replaced.html
Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
niceprof:
He is right,for 37 years the military couldn't do anything and now that he is an old man,they are busy blocking roads.Mugabe and Gaddafi still remains the best African Leaders,if not for the imperialist ,zimbabawe could have developed more than this.

A country cannot develop using an economy based on selling raw materials, and using the revenues to import.

Libya was exporting oil, and using the money to import foreign stuff, including foreign military hardware. Instead of making its own.

Zimbabwe economy was based on exporting agric produce and diamonds. Plus Mugabe's land redistribution wrecked the economy by depriving it of forex which lead to inflation and a weakened economy, and the currency becoming worthless.

Gaddafi and Mugabe.... All those years in power, and their countries cannot make cars, guns, computer, etc. Meanwhile, Deng of China and Park of South Korea spent twenty years in power, and both their countries became manufacturing hubs, now powers.

Sorry, but Gaddafi and Mugabe were the cause of their country's problems by their import dependent policies. Which made their countries more vulnerable to the same imperialist powers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power by holyeye1989(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
MUGABE HAS BEEN MUGABED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars / Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.