Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (27550 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by FA13(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
gloriaunobi:
I need this, who will buy me one? grin

Just send me a PM for one.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
this fone will cost an arm and a leg
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Larrycool1234(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is nothing compared to my leeco x2 626 4g by 32g! The phone is dope!!!!

Send me Pm to get one for you! Less than 45k
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by OhiOfIhima: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
gloriaunobi:
I need this, who will buy me one? grin
I cant buy you one now oo but return my pm, maybe we can talk more.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Piresy: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
That doesn't mean anything its a matter of choice, My Zero 4 was #105k when i bought it smiley smiley
Josh44s:
120k for Chinko phone. Very soon so many Nairalanders who make a lot of noise with their chinko will go into extinction

#TeamIphone4Life cool
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by lovingyouhun: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
abclassic15:
Abeg which Android phone I fit buy with N1500

One thousand, five hundred Naira abi?
E dey for the coconut tree wey dey una backyard...
Hope say you get long stick ooo, for plucking na, see question oooo
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by mekuso89(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chumani:
I don't have data to watch the video. Hope the price is fair enough for an average man.
but you are a woman
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Acidosis(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
This people will never learn, if you can't increase your PPI stop increasing sizes of phone to 5.5, 6 and 7 inches!

Very poor screen resolution (pixels per inch is less than 400).

What a shame

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Kobicove(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
designVATExcel:
These guys eh, they have studied our market. We focus more on aesthetic than quality, so they equally release phones with a nice look and feel, but if they accidentally fall eh, particularly on a cement floor... you are on your own.

13mp camera makes sense though and the color red. Seems phone are moving to usb c, google always sets the trend mehn.

OP Nice video, we need more Nigerians like you on Youtube.
Keep it up.

You have said it all...Nigerians like efizzy grin
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by oluoxide(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Contact me on 07066995948
New Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus for sale

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Proffdada: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Looks cheap yet expensive undecided
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by aweade(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abeg carry am waka to the other side
Am still enjoying my tecno L9plus.
With it, nepa is useless.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by mrSerious(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecided 100k/120k for a phone with Gorilla glass 3 + a Helio processor No thank you.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by dvkot(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
InwehAkpevwe:
nice one... When will my country start producing mobile phones and exporting outta d country?
as if you will buy it
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
mrSerious:
undecided 100k/120k for a phone with Gorilla glass 3 + a Helio processor No thank you.

How many Nigerians know what is a Gorilla glass or processor is?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Acidosis(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
mrSerious:

Lol, same screen with Samsung Galaxy S4 of 2013. In fact, the S4 has a better screen resolution.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Acidosis(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
ollah1:

How many Nigerians know what is a Gorilla glass or processor is?

Yea, more reason they thrive on the ignorance of the populace. That's why people like me will continue to criticize these guys for been so dishonest.

In fact, Tecno has devised a means of hiding some vital specs from buyers. They only tell you the "good" sides (e.g. RAM and screen size). They won't tell you the screen is poor with low pixels per inch.. All they tell you is that the new 'flagship' is 10 inches big cos most Nigerians love it BIG.

lol

They won't tell you that a 5 inches phone with a ppi of 500+ is way better than a 7 inches phone with < 400 ppi

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
libertymax:

Battery you mean

which battery u fit buy 1.5k dat nigga needs those Christmas toy phone dad use 2 buy 4 us wen were small grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
I will buy this phone simply because of ur swags.
I love the video
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Acidosis:

Yea, more reason they thrive on the ignorance of the populace. That's why people like me will continue to criticize these guys for been so dishonest.

In fact, Tecno has devised a means of hiding some vital specs from buyers. They only tell you the "good" sides (e.g. RAM and screen size). They won't tell you the screen is poor with low pixels per inch.. All they tell you is that the new 'flagship' is 10 inches big cos most Nigerians love it BIG.

lol

They won't tell you that a 5 inches phone with a ppi of 500+ is way better than a 7 inches phone with < 400 ppi

Ignorance is a disease and it's very easy to see things to an average Nigerian if you have mastered them. That's why Nigeria is still in disorder, majority knows nothing. They aren't even exposed.

But people will still buy the phones since that's affordability to them even when it's Chinese competitors sell better phones at cheaper or same amount.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
henry007:
Infinix Zero 5 unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seSYtxJerH4

Happy watching guys.

Smart Jiji advert. Got cha
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by jevic(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Infinix and this their mtk chip set are like 5 and 6.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by AshtonTeva: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
ollah1:

Smart Jiji advert. Got cha
Cool, I understand this is a new type of ads on JIJI ?
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by gloriaunobi(f): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
FA13:

Just send me a PM for one.

OMG
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by henry007(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
kenonze:
I will buy this phone simply because of ur swags.
I love the video

Oh wow. cool Thanks.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by nightbuzzer: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
This official thread gave full details about specs

https://www.nairaland.com/4177689/infinix-zero-5-zero-5
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by nightbuzzer: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Larrycool1234:
This is nothing compared to my leeco x2 626 4g by 32g! The phone is dope!!!!

Send me Pm to get one for you! Less than 45k
oga run from here..... Phone way we go buy then they look for parts round Nigeria
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by solid3(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
See how they make me and my Note 4 Pro feel like I've been robbed.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by imsirkay(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
aweade:
Abeg carry am waka to the other side
Am still enjoying my tecno L9plus.
With it, nepa is useless.
Chairman omo owfa abt dis l9 plus... I dey reason buy am or k9 plus
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by mekybabe1: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Afrione phones are proudly made in naija and great quality too.
InwehAkpevwe:
nice one... When will my country start producing mobile phones and exporting outta d country?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My MTN Data has Been Returned / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / Donald Trump Meeting With Tech Billionaires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.