Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (27551 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Lucascruiz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Piresy:
That doesn't mean anything its a matter of choice, My Zero 4 was #105k when i bought it smiley smiley
so we should clap dh u bought a mediocre phone for 100k plus...ignorance,its in you..just like peak milk cry

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by senatorizyking(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
gloriaunobi:
I need this, who will buy me one? grin

Mmmmmh, infinix dealers do the needful please...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by libertymax(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

which battery u fit buy 1.5k dat nigga needs those Christmas toy phone dad use 2 buy 4 us wen were small grin

Haha
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Piresy: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2017
Lucascruiz:
so we should clap dh u bought a mediocre phone for 100k plus...ignorance,its in you..just like peak milk cry
Most you guys insult ppl on this platform?? if you are not comfortable with my comment just scroll down and move on..
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by tbadejo25: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
henry007:
Infinix Zero 5 unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seSYtxJerH4

Happy watching guys.

Amazing review. Superb.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by mrSerious(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2017
ollah1:

How many Nigerians know what is a Gorilla glass or processor is?

You're so right and its sad. Throw back to the day I tried to convince someone my Nexus 6P was miles better than his Gionee big battery junk. smh.

I pray Nigerians see the light one day, these Chinese OEM's are ripping us off big time!
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by mrSerious(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Lucascruiz:

LMAO.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by Norman4real(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyetboy:
They will never disclose their 4g bands, same with tecno phantom 8
Phantom 8 has global connectivity, works with basically any network in existence. At least that's what was advertised.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by stevewheezy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
cool
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by henry007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
mrSerious:

You're so right and its sad. Throw back to the day I tried to convince someone my Nexus 6P was miles better than the it Gionee big battery junk. smh.

I pray Nigerians seen the light one day, these Chinese OEM's are ripping us off big time!

I think you should invest your time in geekbench to know what is what. Can you advice someone to buy the 2015 Nexus 6P in 2018 at the UK used price(what ever that is)?

These phones were built to last but they're not Apple by any means and shouldn't be treated like Apple.
Re: Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) by mrSerious(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2018
I do not follow your argument, would you mind clarifying your point of view a bit further?

henry007:

I think you should invest your time in geekbench to know what is what. Can you advice someone to buy the 2015 Nexus 6P in 2018 at the UK used price(what ever that is)?

These phones were built to last but they're not Apple by any means and shouldn't be treated like Apple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My MTN Data has Been Returned / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / Donald Trump Meeting With Tech Billionaires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.