Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! (1525 Views)

Wow! Very Touching Love Story. Please Don't Cry As You Read! / My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Read This Short Story , Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 23, 2010
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Pweety4me(f): 4:54am On Mar 23, 2010
Lolz my screen was breaking when i was scrolling up & down. . .undecided
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lolz my screen was breaking when i was scrolling up & down. . .undecided

I will create paragraphs sorry.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 23, 2010
I think you love this girl and from the way you typed it seems you are the type of guy that won't say I love you. If I have such a good woman, I won't think twice before I head to Toronto just to give her flowers. Do it dude. If you are still in school you'll get your break in April right? Say ending or 25th of April which is when Spring semester finishes.Head to Toronto with some BC flowers. A lot of them in fact!!! You appreciate this woman from the way you talk about her but it seems you don't show her you appreciate her.That might be the reason she freaked out. And you forget her birthdays? Dude you are horrible. Go get your girl !!!
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Mudley313: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2010
^^^what if the girl has lost her feelings for him?
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by daduke2k(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2010
All d same, she wants u 2 appreciate her luv and care
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 23, 2010
Mudley313:

^^^what if the girl has lost her feelings for him?

The girl asked him to get back with her. So I think she still have feelings for him. The girl really change you ooo!!

@You owe her a lot that I doubt you can pay her back this life time.Don't get back with her cause you think you owe her, get back cause you truly love her. Girls like her are hard to come by and don't get back with her cause you think girls like her are hard to come by. According to you she took you when you were a lost kid and gave your life a meaning. Those are the kind of women that are behind most successful men of this world and don't get back with her cause you want to be successful. She likes truly dude. She saw your potential when you were nothing now ask your self what can you possibly be that she won't like. Dude, try getting over your trouble before you lose to some dude in Toronto.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by range123: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2010
Olumide I think your post throws up some issues. have you ever told your benefactor that you love her? have you ever given her a flower or take her out for a good time irrespective of your lean wallet? Have you ever proposed marriage to her? If you have not done any of these things convincingly, don't you think she could be appalled by your seeming immaturity and insensitivity? One more thng, how old is your woman? To my mind your girl's attitude shows that she is in a dilema. That is - she does not know how to express her displeasure and her expectations to you in a way that will not make you feel being bought. Go out there and show her that you have grown up. Or is the street still having a grip on you? I thought you have left the street!
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by sistajay(f): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ Poster

*Yawn* sorry oo, I get short attention span, I go read your tori after my tea break, abeg no vex!!
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2010
I'm sorry but I dont have anything to say too you . . . I need to rest from reading the post first!
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by madlady(f): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
@Poster,Well after reading your post I cannot see how  you are at fault in this matter.

I am a South Londoner myself and I know those streets very well,  I praise you  for getting to the stage you are at.

You have both taken on HUGE life issues so not surprisingly you are both struggling.

You  seem to love each other but love is not always enough. Try to meet up with her and talk things over.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by topgirl: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2010
Olumide,go 4 ur girl.only time will tell if u'll b compatible or not.but 4 now,satisfy ur conscience n go 4 her n make sure u treat her like a lady.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by kpolli(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!i now bliv in true love
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
Try arranging a meeting for a neutral place so you guys can talk about where you both stand. You ain't getting younger anymore and both of you deserves to be honest with eachother.
If she doesn't want the relationship anymore then it's OK for you to remain friends with her and move on based on the fact that shez been everything to you.
You can't keep stalling your life because you think you owe her based on the impact she has made on your life. Life is a journey and we are all meant to meet all sorts that will help shape our life.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by justdream(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
Olumide my guy,like we say in naija. NIGERIANS NO DEY CARRY LAST,dunno if u knw wat tat means. Obviously u love dis gurl to pieces and she loves u very much,enuff to preserve u till dis moment. I tink the basic issue here is tat she's kinda confused. She reacted the way she did cos maybe she wasnt expecting to be torn away from her life in london,maybe also she loves u still but really wanna know wat ur take on ur relationship with her is.
Women are weaker bv all standards and it'll amaze u to knw the different ways they measure love.
I think u shud seek audience with her and calm her nerves if need be. reassure her of ur love to her and how happy u ar tat she's near to u now.
To me, no matter how much u tryna forget her and move on,it'll never be possible and i guess she's also into u aswell.
be patient with her cos tats the worst lesson i got to learn in my own rlship. it always pays to be patient with women cos they always reason like babies.
Goodluck my dera in ur studies but if she doesnt change,join one form of activity in ur church and devote ur time to God.I promise u'll get over this.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by igbele(f): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmn! it almost blinded my eyes

topgirl:

Olumide,go 4 your girl.only time will tell if u'll b compatible or not.but 4 now,satisfy your conscience n go 4 her n make sure u treat her like a lady.

do as she said.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Abygul(f): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
hey guuyy go for ur gul like som1 said get her flowers and gift dat shldnt b too much to offer am sure she will apreciate it.u av to b fast about boi.b4 it too late.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by sparkle(f): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2010
Olumide I do believe people come into our lives for diff reasons. I believe this wonderful girl's purpose in your life was to straighten you out and she has fulfilled her role. From what I could deduce from your post, you are not meant to end up as life time partners - albeit you have a great deal of lrespect and love for her. If you end up marrying her, I suspect your reason would be merely to pay her back for standing by you and for pity. This would be a disaster and I think you would end up doing both of yourselves an injustice. Stop beating yourself too hard over the fact you owe her and you are not fulfilling your part. It is better you both move on with your lives and be truthful with her. You are simply not ready (if at all) to commit to this lovely lady. I believe her role in your life has been played and done with. Save both yourselves further misery and let her go.
Good luck
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by CasaNova1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
sparkle:

Olumide I do believe people come into our lives for diff reasons. I believe this wonderful girl's purpose in your life was to straighten you out and she has fulfilled her role. From what I could deduce from your post, you are not meant to end up as life time partners - albeit you have a great deal of lrespect and love for her. If you end up marrying her, I suspect your reason would be merely to pay her back for standing by you and for pity. This would be a disaster and I think you would end up doing both of yourselves an injustice. Stop beating yourself too hard over the fact you owe her and you are not fulfilling your part. It is better you both move on with your lives and be truthful with her. You are simply not ready (if at all) to commit to this lovely lady. I believe her role in your life has been played and done with. Save both yourselves further misery and let her go.
Good luck
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by SALady(f): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
WOW! sigh! This is what they mean when they say life is difficult. This story is making my head spin. @Poster I can only say good luck and may the choice you make in the end be the right one for the both of you.

I am dump found hey!
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Omolola1(f): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
***HEAVY BREATHING*** after reading the long post cheesy
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
Trough out the post i didnt catch you for once saying you love her,that i believe is a necessary ingredient for the kind of r/ship you have in mind with her.In the course of our life we meet diff pips who are to add or take away frm our lives.she has added to yours pls you dont owe her your life,do not stay with her cos of overwhelming gratitude you feel she will appreciate you better.Search yourself if you truly love her talk to her about your feelings,i believe from then you will be able to make a peaceful decision.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by TheClown: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
Well after reading your post, I didn't really see what you really did wrong. She instructed you to read every of her letter that comes to you to her hearing on the phone which you did. Her appointment letter came and after reading it to her, she freaked out and ended the relationship! I really can't see the immediate cause of her freaking out. That haven been said, it appears you love her very much and she loved you too, so much as to lift you off the street in tatters and gave you a course to steer. If i'm in your position, there is close to nothing this woman can do to offend me except infidelity! Even she plots to assassinate me I would still forgive her and love her like nothing like that happened. I would learn her weaknesses and strive to protect her from them. There is nothing to be confused about, go back to her, love her like she truely deserve to be love and force her into loving you like never before. You are afraid she might not get enough love from you and might not give enough, well, those are assumptions. Knowing the kind of love she had for you, you might never be able to love another woman wholeheartedly.
Re: Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! by opsydudu(m): 2:11am On Jul 17, 2010
follow your heart.

it's either you go back to her or let her go

don't be afraid to make any mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Met A She-devil: / 10 Tips For Dating Younger Women / Catholic Church Wants To Separate Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.