Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. (28328 Views)

Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
you steal meat from the pot, they be like
" na ur morning,afternoon,night food u don chop so" but der conscience can't take it they later bastardize u with food grin

7 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Jidefido(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ajebusta:
That number four got me.... though I ain't got a dad but my roomies mums do stuffs like that...

The day I knew momma loves me was when she was chronically ill and I was in school she said nobody should lemme know....

I only get to know when she left the hospital and me as a bad boy never called all through that period....

Now I can't go three days without calling my mum....

I know she won't get to see this.... But I love you mum....

Even when you never say you love me right to my face I know you do.....

how do you know she wont see this. The day i fell sick and i saw the way my mum cradled me to her bossom, i began to cry. i saw the way she woke my dad up and was saying my son must not die. meanwhile, we had issues the previous days. i cried in pains

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Uyi168: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Braze99:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working
Leave ur scam business for a while and show ur mum some love

16 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
This whole thread na only guys comment. Na say d girls no like dia mama?

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by psalmhorah(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
I love my mum .. Jah bless u!!
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Ojugunrege(f): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mums are the best
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by obataokenwa(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
I remember when I was beating my younger brother...he kicked my blokus and I fainted and couldn't stand...my mum was informed and she did all she can to open my nickers to see my blokus and penis...I refused ooo...she backed me to a pharmacy shop handled by a woman and I refused any of them bringing out my penis...she begged ooo and knelt down saying " I'm your mother and I bathed you till u grow, pls show me let me see the damage it has done to you....I refused ooo till we went to another pharmacy managed by a man...he examined me properly and said nothing wrong with me....

in the midnight night while sleeping, my mother stubbornly opened my nickers and was accessing my penis and blokus and I woke up so angry...she said at least the penis still stands properly....

shout out to my mum...that woman stubbornly love us

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by HARDLABOR: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
obataokenwa:
I remember when I was beating my younger brother...he kicked my blokus and I fainted and couldn't stand...my mum was informed and she did all she can to open my nickers to see my blokus and penis...I refused ooo...she backed me to a pharmacy shop handled by a woman and I refused any of them bringing out my penis...she begged ooo and knelt down saying " I'm your mother and I bathed you till u grow, pls show me let me see the damage it has done to you....I refused ooo till we went to another pharmacy managed by a man...he examined me properly and said nothing wrong with me....

in the midnight night while sleeping, my mother stubbornly opened my nickers and was accessing my penis and blokus and I woke up so angry...she said at least the penis still stands properly....

11 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Gr8Nez(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
This article ghat me smiling I love you mama

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by indomielomo: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
africa woman be like id you do something wrong they will never starve you with food that yoruba woman for u
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by ReinaFarine: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
I wasn't so close to my mum because I was a tomboy growing up.... I'm still very much a 100% daddy's girl.....
Felt my mum's love when she'll make kunu gyeda in a cooler for my dad to bring to me up until my 400 level... A very big cooler ypunwoul think I was selling it or something because that's my favourite food.....

The funniest was when I got my NYSC callup letter, she said: 'Toby, NYSC network is having problem oh, just wait for them to finish restructuring'
For three days we were checking callup letter to change from Adamawa to a state of her choice....
Before I could leave that morning, all the pastors in Africa had prayed for me.... Lol!

I know my mummy is reading this... She introduced me to NL....

Mummy Bifarin, I love you....

And it is still weird so I'll not say it physically.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by lolipopandy(f): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
When I'm home mum would be like please come and go back to school o and when I'm in school my sis will call and be like mum is worried sick that she hasn't heard from you please call her........She is the best

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by agrovick(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mine calls me before I leave the house in the morning, and then calls again after closing hours. Her call will soon come in self, she is my super hero

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
They nourished us in the womb, and still built nests for us in the world. Their wombs are the God Factories that manufactured miracles like us. We took our first breaths THROUGH their hearts---they gave us life, then devote their lives to worshipping that life they'd given. smiley

The African Mother has a WRAPPER made of RUBBER.

With it, she draws her child closer for a soul contact, to ease its pains, to show it the healing power of the bond they share.

With its elastic properties, she launches the child, catapulting it forward, making it bounce up and fly for as high as its inner flame, fueled by her love, can take it.

My Mother has it. Does yours?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by IYANGBALI: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
emusmithy:

Lala are you an Africanah?
lala no get mama again,e don take am do ritual

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by godson4u79(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mother's love is the purest form of love. They are gods on earth to her children. They will go at any learnt to support you. Am not talking about shaku shaku types of mother

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
ReinaFarine:
I wasn't so close to my mum because I was a tomboy growing up.... I'm still very much a 100% daddy's girl.....
Felt my mum's love when she'll make kunu gyeda in a cooler for my dad to bring to me up until my 400 level... A very big cooler ypunwoul think I was selling it or something because that's my favourite food.....

The funniest was when I got my NYSC callup letter, she said: 'Toby, NYSC network is having problem oh, just wait for them to finish restructuring'
For three days we were checking callup letter to change from Adamawa to a state of her choice....
Before I could leave that morning, all the pastors in Africa had prayed for me.... Lol!

I know my mummy is reading this... She introduced me to NL....

Mummy Bifarin, I love you....

And it is still weird so I'll not say it physically.....
liar

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by PVision2020(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
My yeye friends (afonjas) and foes (IPOB) won't come and appreciate their mum here now o.
If nah the thread for ethnic bashing this thread for don reach pg10.
The painful fact is that we're having less SuperMom nowadays. Slay mamas, Baby mamas and Feminists are gradually bastardising Motherhood.

Shout out to all the great mum out there.
I love you Iya Segun.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by IYANGBALI: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
obataokenwa:

grin grin grin

Mama 1- 0 obataokenwa tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by erhabor11(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sweet mum, though you are gone. I missed you dearly.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
PVision2020:
My yeye friends (afonjas) and foes (IPOB) won't come and appreciate their mum here now o.
If nah the thread for ethnic bashing this thread for don reach pg10.
The painful fact is that we're having less SuperMom nowadays. Slay mamas, Baby mamas and Feminists are gradually bastardising Motherhood.

Shout out to all the great mum out there.
I love you Iya Segun.
iya segun elewa
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Heisenburg82: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
I love you MuM.
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
erhabor11:
Sweet mum, though you are gone. I missed you dearly.
so you don kill am
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Caseless: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
policy12:

Mum for ur undying Love, I am saying thank you...

Iye Toyin you love me die..
iye? Isn't that Igala word for mom?
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by sgcrown(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Well sadly cry cry, my own mum is just opposite of all these. She rarely care for me and often get upset with me. I don't even like, talk less of loving my mum. It's so painful! cry cry cry cry.

I at a point in time thought I was adopted self. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by policy12: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Caseless:
iye? Isn't that Igala word for mom?

I don't know but that is how I address her.
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by sekem: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Going thru the comments so far, I think I can safely conclude that:

More GUYs than ladies have good things to say about their moms

Does that tell you anything?
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Caseless: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
policy12:

I don't know but that is how I address her.
what language is that?
Re: 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. by Caseless: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
sekem:
Going thru the comments so far, I think I can safely conclude that:

More GUYs than ladies have good things to say about their moms

Does that tell you anything?
guys are more drawn to their mom, ladies to their dad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.