Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram (51202 Views)

Football Gossip: Sane, Cancelo, Maguire, Dybala, Fernandes, Otamendi / Nicolás Otamendi: The Former Boxer Who Became An Argentina Star / Spotlight On Nigeria’s World Cup Foes: Argentina’s Tough Guy OTAMENDI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by columbus007(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
sallyopy:
that shows irrespective of what some minority groups thinks of this country, we still love ourselves.
yes like you rightly said.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by NwaJozi: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by nellyelitz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wtf cool shocked hahahahahhahaha this guy is using his Akwa language to fire him lol

This crack me up grin grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Enoma222(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerians on social media are fools who love to cry more than the bereaved.

Iheanacho is even grateful for the privilege to have been shoved by a footballer as great as Otamendi.

yuh be fool watin otermedi don win??
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Kingbusssy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
waxxydude:
Otamendi still trying to get over the devastating defeat now seeing this one again in his toilet.

"After the 4:2 beating this people still come here to curse me of all the 11 players in the team. God what have i ever done to be so unfortunate in life?!! "

Like my friend used to call him Otabamba
He don pain am
Bad shild
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
columbus007:
let me tell you bro,the real Nigeria hausas are not boko haram,the true Nigeria hausas is got the full Nigerian spirit in them,let me burst your bubble bro,the game was watched alongside some fellow northerners and they where in the fore-front close to the widesceen tv.
you got them on their right mood...
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by chukxie(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Someone wrote " Omo ale ni e ooo". Does Otamendi abi na Ota and Mende understand Yoruba ? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by oluwazoba25: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hozier:
Am I the only one who gets irked and irritated whenever I see blacks pulling the race card argument whenever any issue about blacks comes up against people of different race? So Otamendi shoves Iheanacho? How is that racism? How many times in a game don't players shove themselves or get in one unnecessary altercation with one another?

Any small thing that happens to a black man, these idiots start shouting 'Racism' up and down.

Get the _fuck out of here with your inferiority complex and your low self esteem! angry
look at the I do it who is talking.
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Panther7(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wow
Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Promismike(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hozier:
Am I the only one who gets irked and irritated whenever I see blacks pulling the race card argument whenever any issue about blacks comes up against people of different race? So Otamendi shoves Iheanacho? How is that racism? How many times in a game don't players shove themselves or get in one unnecessary altercation with one another?

Any small thing that happens to a black man, these idiots start shouting 'Racism' up and down.

Get the _fuck out of here with your inferiority complex and your low self esteem! angry
You just said my mind. We keep displaying our foolishness and uncivilized behaviors to the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram by Lomprico2: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
waxxydude:
Exactly bros. Football and any thing that gives proper highness.

And the useless governments we had in the past wanted to kill that with quoter system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.