Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,013 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) (96298 Views)

Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers, Celebrate Military Takeover / Update: No Military Takeover In Zimbabwe - Says Zimbabwe Defence Forces (Video) / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
erico2k2:

How ? I Disagree with you on this one . .nah Old cars in 9ja dem nor gree trowey

Bros, if i open my email to you, you will cry at which people are still asking to import to Nigeria 30 years and more cars . . . .Please we aint talking of antiques oh and how do people that can't even afford to change spoke of a bike afford to replace their rides? Trust me sir, Nigeria is a dumping ground. Go to the port and you will wish you never see what some people ship to NIJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by dvkot(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Amarabae:
They should extend the coup to Arsenal Football club.
aunty you wicked ooh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by FrancisAsquare(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
birdsview:
the difference is 18years..that's a lifetime

Am sure you actually understood what i mean by:

FrancisAsquare:
I see, what is the difference between a 75 and 93 years old? This people don't know what they want.
You are just trying to be mischievous. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by 1234onyekwe: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
erico2k2:

It was my early days in the UK when I was still @ Uni I go with my Zimbabwe babe then ni.well Electricity is fair . I will say due to thier small population they can manage no B like us we Born full country for one street .
Tourism was free for me cos my bea then Bross them where men on ground . Don't get me wrong if not for Sanctions Zimbabwe will rival South Africa . They got great lands for Agricultural product ie tea and coffee . Cold climate like SA plus hills
what kind of grammar re u speaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Ask them what they are elected for, most have no idea . . .
When their bank accounts grow bigger everyday, what concerns them about the poor masses that elected them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
When their bank accounts grow bigger everyday, what concerns them about the poor masses that elected them?

Then it is time for the masses to stop electing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by DonQuix(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
That presidential seat dey keep the alien alive, now he can die in piss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
paradigmshift:

gadaffi never embarrassed himself liar. how's Libya today now ?

I mean the way he eventually left power/the way power left him!

No one should hold on yo power note than 4-10 years!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
ettybaba:

Gaddafi was a good leader.

No one should hold on to power note than 4-10 years!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
I see, what is the difference between a 75 and 93 years old? This people don't know what they want.

Better than having Mugabe's wife succeed him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmmm
The streets of Zimbabwe is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Then it is time for the masses to stop electing them
Who will bell the cat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by FrancisAsquare(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
ashjay001:

Just stop d stone throwing abeg!shocked We wey know wetin we want, our own na 78yrs+!
Don't misquote me o, what am trying to say in essence is that both Mugabe and his Vice are the same. They both ruled the country together for that long period of time, so Mugabe=Emmerson!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
decatalyst:

He is just embarrassing himself like Gaddafi undecided

Crazy Africans

Embarrassing himself........ Yes

Like Gaddafi............ No!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by origima: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Eeya, the strongman of Zimbabwe has been disposed. It remains Jubrin of Nigeria but the latter's case will be by kicking the bucket.

U may be right in ur prophecy and I believe it will come to pass after the official burial of Nnamdi KANU and arrest of those who murdered ur dad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Who will bell the cat?

I am yet to see a pinshure of where they candidate put a gun in the head of the people to vote for them . . . voting is our right and we dont have to give it based on last name or sell it for a bag of rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Welcomme: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
kenonze:
We cry for Zimbabwe yet the have better infrastructures.
Good roads
Why will you compare Nigeria to Zimbabwe just because of two pictures. U guyz are just too funny..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
No politician is worth dying for.

Citizens should go about their normal business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Baso2019: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zimbabwe looks neater, more developed and organized than Nigeria Inspite of all the bad reputation of Mugabe......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

I am yet to see a pinshure of where they candidate put a gun in the head of the people to vote for them . . . voting is our right and we dont have to give it based on last name or sell it for a bag of rice
That is true. But the gullible ones will not adhere to this because of the peanut they are getting from the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by ud4u: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
The man want to die in power?
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
decatalyst:

No one should hold on yo power note than 4-10 years!
nothing was wrong with gadaffi. America envied him and turned d people against him. do you know the worth of Libya currency, it's more like a dollar. America is evil , now the people are regretting why they killed him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Wrong assumption. angry

A thin free man is better than a fat slave. smiley

not about typing online, have you been to Libya ?

1 Like

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Amarabae:
They should extend the coup to Arsenal Football club.
why developing hatred on arsenal club. Besides the Same arsenal FC build Alex iwobi. The same footballer that help us qualify for World Cup 2018.
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Haywhylee(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Danladi7:

like kanu boasted that he would capture him.where is kanu today?

All of you claim he will never return from london and that he has even dead.He is hale and hearty in Abuja.

All of you claimed he is not electable in 2015,today he is your president.

You said he will get killed if he stepped on SE soil.He is currently in SE.

You claim the god of the jews and chukwu egwu eke are behind nnamdi kanu.Today,the jew god doesn't even know where that foolish narcissist king of hate speeches is.

Are you guys and people taking you serious not ashamed of yourselves?

pmb don old

1 Like

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Africans hate honour. This man would have rexeiv3d the due respect if he gladly resigned and handover power to a reputable candidate but he chooses to disgrace himself.

1 Like

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by aspirebig: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why are those people from that part of Africa always like wearing over sized clothes. ...See all those wearing trouser in the second picture....?

Maybe the government of the day won't allow them have good fashion sense.
Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Itzmizbo: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Danladi7:

like kanu boasted that he would capture him.where is kanu today?

All of you claim he will never return from london and that he has even dead.He is hale and hearty in Abuja.

All of you claimed he is not electable in 2015,today he is your president.

You said he will get killed if he stepped on SE soil.He is currently in SE.

You claim the god of the jews and chukwu egwu eke are behind nnamdi kanu.Today,the jew god doesn't even know where that foolish narcissist king of hate speeches is.

Are you guys and people taking you serious not ashamed of yourselves?

Sometimes i imaging why people like u don't talk anything sensible. Is it the Biafra people that want the illiterate dullard of a President out or what. Because u guys always think and believed that only people from the east are the ones that doesn't like the idiot president. As for me i am not from east neither am i in anyway related to the Igbo people, But i hate buhari and his govt with passion and i want the idiot to run back to is home town cum 2019 and leave Nigerians alone in peace because the slowpoke don't have anything good to offer to Nigerian accept back and hatred that he is good at.

2 Likes

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Danladi7: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Itzmizbo:
Sometimes i imaging why people like u don't talk anything sensible. Is it the Biafra people that want the illiterate dullard of a President out or what. Because u guys always think and believed that only people from the east are the ones that doesn't like the idiot president. As for me i am not from east neither am i in anyway related to the Igbo people, But i hate buhari and his govt with passion and i want the idiot to run back to is home town cum 2019 and leave Nigerians alone in peace because the slowpoke don't have anything good to offer to Nigerian accept back and hatred that he is good at.
If you like call yourself buhari son

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zimbabweans want to be like Nigerians, they are tired of the easy n good life.. .....i see poverty loading in anoda African country. .

NOTE I predict a massive fall in Zimbabwe's currency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:
I can't believe that this nation is more developed than Nigeria . . .
I laugh at Nigerians who have not left the country calling Nigeria giant of Africa, if giant is specifically based on population then we are but in every other thing we are lagging behind. Harare is more developed than any city in Nigeria. The same with many other African countries that are far more developed than us, only places like Niger, Chad, Congo, S.Sudan and a few others are in our league. Nigeria is totally messed up!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
ELdaar55:

HE HAD BEEN RULING SINCE 1980 SO ITS PROBABLY 37 YEARS IN POWER.
tnx. It's 37 years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Soldier's Face Before And After 4 Years Of War, 1941 - 1945(Pics) / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.