Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (27529 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by mezebel(f): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2017
What God cannot do can never exist.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by emmyN(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2017
Where are the atheists, come and deny this one
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by lindabon: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2017
emmyN:
Where are the atheists, come and deny this one

Read the comments made so far. The chances of this being another fake-healer hustling his way to the top is very high.

Believe in yourselves and pray. Stop waiting for miracles to believe their is God.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by 0temAtum: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2017
happney65:

Come and heal the two people you are blabbing and going back and forth..nonesense

Doctufos: Proverbs of Otem 4:7-8

7. Invite a pastor to the hospital to pray for the sick, you shall hear divine excuses.
8. Take a limbless homo to the religious gathering, your belief shall never remain the same again.
grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
lindabon:

If only we can follow his recovery process, then you can say with certainty. But to just swallow everything hook-line-and-sinker is just allowing yourself to be easily persuaded to believe anything.

Research mental health issues. You'll see that most mental conditions can happen occasionally. It may be during the cooling phase of the condition that the deliverance happened as tricks like this will be carefully planned from start to finish. This so-called miracle healer may have read or even educated himself on these issues and has used his knowledge to try and out-smart you and I.

This is what stops us from challenging our failed leaders to do better for us. Its because we simply believe that miracles can make our problems go away. If this is the case, why are Nigerians still wallowing in poverty.

when m dealing with atheist I prefer to deal with your boss @ otem, because you just typed trash

a madman I know for over 14yrs in my street, you are saying if I follow him up for certainty.. if you don't believe in miracles I pray you will encounter issues that will make you run to God for help...

miracles exist
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by 0temAtum: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Iseoluwani:

when m dealing with atheist I prefer to deal with your boss @ otem, because you just typed trash

a madman I know for over 14yrs in my street, you are saying if I follow him up for certainty.. if you don't believe in miracles I pray you will encounter issues that will make you run to God for help...

miracles exist

I am not an atheist, guy. And for the mad man you know for 14 years, try check on him again and see his condition right now. It's not about barbing hair for somebody that made him or her lose his madness. It's about following him or her up to see if he/she is actually healed after 'fetching water for barber'.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
0temAtum:

I am not an atheist, guy. And for the mad man you know for 14 years, try check on him again and see his condition right now. It's not about barbing hair for somebody that made him or her lose his madness. It's about following him or her up to see if he/she is actually healed after 'fetching water for barber'.

if you believe in God, you will understand clearly that all you need to do is having faith... for without faith it is impossible to please God

I don't need to check on him, I don't have too. so far I acknowledge that he is healed, the only way he can become mad again is if he goes back to his sins

Jesus forgave the paralysed man before pronouncing that he should be healed, that to say that, the Genesis of sickness was caused
as a result of sin

so if the man doesn't go back to his vomit, he will be fine

Good day ma'am
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
lindabon:

Read the comments made so far. The chances of this being another fake-healer hustling his way to the top is very high.

Believe in yourselves and pray. Stop waiting for miracles to believe their is God.

you claim you are not an atheist, then u are a theist

you don't believe in miracles

so if you are not an atheist what are u?
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by 0temAtum: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Iseoluwani:

if you believe in God, you will understand clearly that all you need to do is having faith... for without faith it is impossible to please God

I don't need to check on him, I don't have too. so far I acknowledge that he is healed, the only way he can become mad again is if he goes back to his sins

Jesus forgave the paralysed man before pronouncing that he should be healed, that to say that, the Genesis of sickness was caused
as a result of sin

so if the man doesn't go back to his vomit, he will be fine

Good day ma'am

I know God which is in everyone, but I don't tolerate liars called pastors. If nature wants to do miracle, it doesn't need the intervention of scammers/thieves. So know this fact and be wise.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by lindabon: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Iseoluwani:

miracles exist

So because someone dares to hold a different view from you, your solution is I pray you will encounter issues that will make you run to God for help ?

I respect everyone regardless of their religious doctrine. I wont even wish any evil befalls you just because we have a difference of opinion. Being kind to everyone (even those who wish the worse for me) has always kept me going as an individual. Love in your heart is like gas in the tank of your car. When it’s full, you can go the distance. When it’s empty, you’re stuck. A full tank of love is the reserve needed to face the daily difficulties that await all of us.. The reason why people have so many misfortunes in their life is because their mind is dark and filled with hate and condemnation of others. So often, many of us throw morality out of the window because we don't really understand our religion or because we use religion to mask our own wickedness and evil. Once your mind is calm and full of love, their is no room for hatred or condemnation and others will trust you and love you in return because of your open heart.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
lindabon:

So because someone dares to hold a different view from you, your solution is I pray you will encounter issues that will make you run to God for help ?

I respect everyone regardless of their religious doctrine. I wont even wish any evil befalls you just because we have a difference of opinion. Being kind to everyone (even those who wish the worse for me) has always kept me going as an individual. The reason why people have so many misfortunes in their life is because their mind is dark and filled with hate and condemnation of others. So often, many of us throw morality out of the window because we don't really understand our religion or because we use religion to mask our own wickedness and evil. Once your mind is calm and full of love, their is no room for hatred or condemnation and others will trust you and love you in return because of your open heart.

do u really understand the concept of Love, no u don't cos if you do, you won't beef someone and claim he planned the miracle,

was that love?

let me correct you about Christianity.... Christianity isn't religion, it is RELATIONSHIP

KNOWING GOD... CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by lindabon: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Iseoluwani:

do u really understand the concept of Love, no u don't cos if you do, you won't beef someone and claim he planned the miracle,

was that love?

let me correct you about Christianity.... Christianity isn't religion, it is RELATIONSHIP

Beef who or what? Beef is for people that have hate in their heart. I dont have room in my heart for hate. I am here to enlighten others on the business of most fake-healers in Nigerian today. You choose to sit back and allow people to get ripped off; I CHOOSE TO SPEAK UP ABOUT IT.

Practice what you preach. You used words of codemnation in your statement just because I disagreed with you; I have not condemned you nor will I as everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.

When we all get to heaven, we will get the judgement and condemnation we deserve. You are not God, so don't do Gods job for him
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
0temAtum:

I know God which is in everyone, but I don't tolerate liars called pastors. If nature wants to do miracle, it doesn't need the intervention of scammers/thieves. So know this fact and be wise.

Lol, and you claimed to be spiritual, making this comment shows how dumb you and your Atum god are....judging from your word, I can says if nature want to liberate minds of people, it doesn't need the intervention of a demon possessed person called otem. So know this fact too and remain gullible
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by 0temAtum: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Lol, and you claimed to be spiritual, making this comment shows how dumb you and your Atum god are....judging from your word, I can says if nature want to liberate minds of people, it doesn't need the intervention of a demon possessed person called otem. So know this fact too and remain gullible
Lol. It's too complex for you to understand. I am nature personified.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:48am On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
Lol. It's too complex for you to understand. I am nature personified.

Nah : wink wink, it just show your stupidity
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Dhorcas(f): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Speakdatruth:
For some reasons, the real Pastors with the RAW power of God are not flamboyant or expensive, they always look so ordinary physically but they're loaded in Spirit.
Y
I stand corrected.

You definitely right.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by kimco(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Iseoluwani:

was that love?

you do know that a religion, is a relationship between the worshiper and the worshipped right? i dont get why christians say this, as if to differentiate between other religion in a very silly way, without realising they are saying the same thing using different words.

ps: im christian. but i dnt bother coining words to describe my religion. i jux worship my Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible / The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display / Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.