Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (27716 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Profmuyis(f): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where are the critics here. Jesus is real. Better give your live to Him today. It's never too late.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Delightbaby(f): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jesus is a miracle working God
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by obicentlis: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
oviejnr:
mumu, i was about leaving Ibadan when it happened. The traffic was jam cos of the incident, so dont say what you dont know.
Number 1 business spotted.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
this pastor don blow
his church will be filled to the brim this weekend

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
obicentlis:
Number 1 business spotted.
go open your own na.loser

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by marttol: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
jesus is lord
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
0temAtum:
Gullible sheeple food is ready. I wonder how a dirty dada can be equated to a mad man. Clifford Orji pretended like a mad man for more than ten years. There's nothing people can't do for money. undecided

True talk. How come they couldn't heal the mad woman and had to take her to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Rick9(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
There's nothing too difficult for the Lord to do.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by happney65: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
In my street we have two mentally challenged People..One a woman that stays with her siblings and a retired soldier who lives all alone in his house..Mr Pastor this is a good case,The street is adeosun,Lifeforte-Apete,Ibadan..I would be happy if you can do it too abi you wan make these ones mad for life nii? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by danilmo: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
am just here to read seun and sonofluc1fer comment. hmm
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by grin88(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
yoruba film
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Speakdatruth:
For some reasons, the real Pastors with the RAW power of God are not flamboyant or expensive, they always look so ordinary physically but they're loaded in Spirit.

I stand corrected.
Very correct...
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by danilmo: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
happney65:
In my street we have two mentally challenged People..One a woman that stays with her siblings and a retired soldier who lives all alone in his house..Mr Pastor this is a good case,The street is adeosun,Lifeforte-Apete,Ibadan..I would be happy if you can do it too abi you wan make these ones mad for life nii? grin grin

Jesus couldn't perform any miracle in his village, does that make jesus fake, Jesus did miracle for others which roman govt dint deny but did nothing on the cross, does that make him fake or made the whole jesus crusade on earth futile ?..

putting to test and confirm for ur belief may not work out , Christians gat faith before it work.. but for proving, nope except if need be which jesus asked his father in his days on earth while in mortal nature

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
sad
IYANGBALI:
That hair they cut from his head if you pack am and add some few things wey I no go mention here omo you don hit everlasting jackpot be dat o
undecided
IYANGBALI:
That hair they cut from his head if you pack am and add some few things wey I no go mention here omo you don hit everlasting jackpot be dat o
Anyway,how's vickyrotex,funjosh,Eleko1 etc
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecidedAnyway,how's vickyrotex,funjosh,Eleko1 etc
I'm outside the country right now
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
0temAtum:
Gullible sheeple food is ready. I wonder how a dirty dada can be equated to a mad man. Clifford Orji pretended like a mad man for more than ten years. There's nothing people can't do for money. undecided

wink wink wink

You and your master Satan can't stop the work of God, if you want to proof the authenticity of what happened just traveled down to Ibadan where it happened to interview the healed man, instead of typing rubbish here on nairaland. You're really void of wisdom but full of cunning thoughts like your master, how much do you think that pastor in picture you are seeing will pay the man to act as a mad man?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by happney65: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
danilmo:

Jesus couldn't perform any miracle in his village, does that make jesus fake, Jesus did miracle for others which roman govt dint deny but did nothing on the cross, does that make him fake or made the whole jesus crusade on earth futile ?..

putting to test and confirm for ur belief may not work out , Christians gat faith before it work.. but for proving, nope except if need be which jesus asked his father in his days on earth while in mortal nature

Telling him to come and heal those two people is too hard for jesus to do?He already healed two people,let him come and heal these two too..Abi is that too hard for him to do?Why the epistle naa..Let him come and heal those two too..

QED!!!
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by JUBILEE2000: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
silent10:
shocked shocked shocked
Mean while

Guy u are a character!! This cracked me up big time. Thanks for making me laugh this hard �����
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by danilmo: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
happney65:

Telling him to come and heal those two people is too hard for jesus to do?He already healed two people,let him come and heal these two too..Abi is that too hard for him to do?Why the epistle naa..Let him come and heal those two too..

QED!!!
same tbing they told jesus..
wo
rest jor, u didn't get d analogy.. adamant to ur idea portraying ignorance ..
though nobody is forcing u to beliv or not.
this is christian not islam
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Only God can do this..

Also mental homes... Just not trusting miracles... They are buyable
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
cheesy cool wink
IYANGBALI:
grin
IYANGBALI:
under ojuelegba bridge/isale Eko
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jesus alone! Oh my God! Waoh
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by weezyk(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
CastedDude:
A pastor reportedly healed a mentally challenged man and an insane woman in Ibadan, Oyo state capital. According to reports, the pastor first spotted the mentally unstable man in Ibadan as he reportedly healed him after prayers. The man's hair was shaved as new clothes were provided for him after the deliverance.

The pastor who also met the mentally unstable woman in Ibadan, is said to have healed the woman after praying for her too as she was taken to the hospital after her deliverance.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/pastor-reportedly-heals-mentally-unstable-man-woman-ibadan-photos.html

atheists won't like this..
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
0temAtum:
Are you doubting the efficacy of the power of God?
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy cool wink ;Dunder ojuelegba bridge/isale Eko
I'm in Canada to be back first week of January next year
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Igboboy59(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
The great and mighty God
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
angry
IYANGBALI:
angry
IYANGBALI:
Vicky rote, shey u jam ur paddy for yonder so
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by uvalued(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
#RiseHasBegone cool
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
crooked pastors these mentally ill people needs medications and proper medical care not pastors or prayer.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by fatymore(f): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mentally ill people are much in Ibadan.. Dirty mechanic can make you run race
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by AkieWillis(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
yeyerolling:
Naso. How come none of these guys below hv been healed by miracle pastors

God is using them to glorify his name... at least, their disabilities isn't a limitation to them. A good example is Pastor Nick.
Re: Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) by greencard: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Glory to God.

Only Jesus can do this perfectly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: “anyone Who Wishes Buhari Dead Will Die Before Him” / Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Is Wet Dream A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.