Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Should I Run? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Run? (2989 Views)

Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. / I Got The Number Of A Beautiful Girl Today. How Do I Run Her Package? / My First Sex Xperience With A Girl I No Longer Want, How Do I Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Run? by dreh17(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

(non teaseable) guy being teased.

now i know ur heart can be played with..

fuckkkk offf negro!!! angry

Look at how foolish you've become..... na by force to speak English?!

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by dreh17(m): 12:23am On Nov 16, 2017
youngerikina40:
Guy run fr ur dear life ooh, she be ogbanje

Lol... I would have known if she was... going to two years we've been together...
The only extra ordinary power she has is cooking good meal, anything else she's innocent tongue tongue
Re: Should I Run? by youngerikina40(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
I will lyk 2 meet her in person
dreh17:

Lol... I would have known if she was... going to two years we've been together...
The only extra ordinary power she has is cooking good meal, anything else she's innocent tongue tongue
Re: Should I Run? by AryEmber(f): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
SirKriz:
OP, I don't think you're dating a Nigerian babe. Which naija babe get time for all those things? grin

This your story reminds me of the movie 'Gone Girl'. Maybe this is the part II of it. Nice storyline though.
Ya head de there! I can't wish Amazing Amy on even my worst enemy! Op, better run for ya life!
Re: Should I Run? by chival1960(f): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmm, you've got problems on your hands. She has an issue but she definitely won't admit it. Some people have different kinds of mental disorders not necessarily madness, it's even the least of them. You won't enjoy this relationship if this is the case, you will have to help her so she can undergo therapy. And finally there is nothing prayer can't solve✌️
Re: Should I Run? by Augustap(f): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Which kind yeye question be this?
You see a psycho and you're asking if you should run, no ooh, stay, stay well well. By the time she kills her self and you're arrested for it, your eyes go clear die.
That girl can commit suicide at any given time without a second thought, stay away from her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by Martin0(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Augustap:
Which kind yeye question be this?
You see a psycho and you're asking if you should run, no ooh, stay, stay well well. By the time she kills her self and you're arrested for it, your eyes go clear die.
That girl can commit suicide at any given time without a second thought, stay away from her.

Sha una say for better for worse?eh
Come nor lemm run enter u now ooo

Na part of love abeg,tell d bros make him stay
Re: Should I Run? by Augustap(f): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Martin0:

Sha una say for better for worse?eh
Come nor lemm run enter u now ooo

Na part of love abeg,tell d bros make him stay
The "for better, for worse" vow is only in marriage, and even marriage get where dt vow no apply. Leave jor

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by Martin0(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Augustap:

The "for better, for worse" vow is only in marriage, and even marriage get where dt vow no apply. Leave jor

Eh eh,I see..
I like this answer..

Remember they day wey u go fucckup I go waka leav u oooo
Nor con dey use prayer and fastin take dey treating me that day ooo,or con even dey call Eken-maria or even dey call or text megringrin

I like ur answer ooo
Iffa jam u eh,dat ur nose nai I wan even press,I hope say e soft oo coz I nor wan con dey use power dey press common small nose
Re: Should I Run? by Augustap(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh,I see..
I like this answer..

Remember they day wey u go fucckup I go waka leav u oooo
Nor con dey use prayer and fastin take dey treating me that day ooo,or con even dey call Eken-maria or even dey call or text megringrin

I like ur answer ooo
Iffa jam u eh,dat ur nose nai I wan even press,I hope say e soft oo coz I nor wan con dey use power dey press common small nose
Who you wan waka leave? No be person wey dey with you, you go leave? Abeg park well grin
Re: Should I Run? by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Augustap:

Who you wan waka leave? No be person wey dey with you, you go leave? Abeg park well grin

U mean why I wan waka leav?
See question oooogringrin
Sweet one,

The reason be say u nor dey sweet me againgringrin
Re: Should I Run? by izaray(f): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Na small pikin love dey worry her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by dreh17(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
izaray:
Na small pikin love dey worry her.

Exactly!!! I've tried severally to help her hi things keep getting complicated...
Funny thing is I called her this evening to check in the cut because I saw a pix of her on whatsapp where she bandaged the finger... called her twice but she no pick, then I messaged... after like 20 minutes she called back and said she followed her friend to bar (as late as fucking 10pm)... I immediately to her to forget I called, that so far ahe had enough energy to be at bar at that late hour,that means she was fine.......
I'm very sure she's gonna b the one to open my gate tomorrow morning and I'm gonna phucking send her off... these are the useless things she do.... I never expected her to be at a bar at that period of time, not to talk of the time that things ain't smooth between you and your man

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by SirKriz(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2017
AryEmber:
Ya head de there! I can't wish Amazing Amy on even my worst enemy! Op, better run for ya life!

Lool! That gal was crazy! She can literally drive one into complete insanity.
Re: Should I Run? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2017
My spirit tells me that she is the right woman for you seriously embarassed
Re: Should I Run? by izaray(f): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Op, is your babe living alone, or with her parents
Re: Should I Run? by dreh17(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
izaray:
Op, is your babe living alone, or with her parents

Alone with her two friends..
Why did you ask?
Re: Should I Run? by dreh17(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
My spirit tells me that she is the right woman for you seriously embarassed

How refined is your spirit? grin
Re: Should I Run? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
dreh17:

How refined is your spirit? grin

Are you doubting me.. .....
Re: Should I Run? by dreh17(m): 12:54am On Nov 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Are you doubting me.. .....

Something like that dear
Re: Should I Run? by francis247(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

mumu do u know about present continuous tense, didinrin lipsrsealed
lol. Chai. Ur mumu nova retire.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
op, don't keep a girl u r not married to in ur house eh. Even if u wanna keep let it be a matured lady, is she a teenager to think of suicide? Meaning she doesn't even love herself and how can u love others wen u don't luv urself, even her father encourages cohabitation that's funny, pls buy air freshener for ur room change one or two things in d room and always keep ur mind occupied with other things like sport, game, films etc and u will b fine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 40 Years Old Man Wants To Marry Me,i Am Just 21!should I Go Ahead? / Ex-Stripper Weeps As Her Butt Implant Gets Exploded / Why Guy Suck Woman Breast And Pussy During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.