Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked (20584 Views)

Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku's Intels - NPA / Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels / NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by chngebeginwthme: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You use your sense drink water?

You use your own suck breast?
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by chngebeginwthme: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2017
krendo:
Buhari is bent on destroying Nigeria

By correcting the wrong? Can a Nigerian do what they are doing in Nigeria in their country?

1 Like

Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by chngebeginwthme: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2017
id911:
These are all exercise in futility because Nigerians have already made up their minds to ATIKULATE in 2019

The Resident Permits of Intel's expats and other companies illegally revoked will be restored. We can't kill companies and make Nigerians to be out of jobs all because of politics.

hahahah with your one vote? joke of the century..
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by chngebeginwthme: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Ezyp:

Na now them wake up to do the right thing?

Oh.. so since the past Government did not do it we should let it continue?
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by chngebeginwthme: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
EdCure:
I am not a fan of Atiku, but his recent ordeal with the government is unjustifiable.

Buhari and his handlers should allow a level playing ground if they're afraid of nothing.

They're just making Atiku more popular and winning him undeserved sympathies.

LOL level play ground how? So they should let intel continue milking us because Atiku own it?
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by chngebeginwthme: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Campusity:
Just because the export processing zone revoked INTELS license the expatriates should have their residence permits withdrawn? Is it the only job INTELS is doing?

if INTELS loses business or patronage, INTELS itself will let the expatriates go. It will not apply to renew their expatriates permits and they (expatriates) will have to leave. It's a simple process and more dignified.

I am disappointed this government is fighting this way. I sincerely thought we had left this behind. They will just attract more sympathy for Atiku.

Sympathy for Atiku in what way? millions of masses are ready to see those that ruin Nigeria by looting us dry go down rather than support them..
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by Ezyp(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Oh.. so since the past Government did not do it we should let it continue?

It's over two years o u still de talk of past government

Besides did the post say that the expatriates committed any crime over the years? Try to think beyond your nose
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by chngebeginwthme: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Ezyp:

It's over two years o u still de talk of past government

Besides did the post say that the expatriates committed any crime over the years? Try to think beyond your nose

Why do we study history in school? Oh.. maybe to you history is future and not past hahha..

Well they go against the lay down rule of TSA..
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by Ezyp(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Why do we study history in school? Oh.. maybe to you history is future and not past hahha..

Well they go against the lay down rule of TSA..

Oboy how u dey think self.... Wetin concern Intel TSA with expatriate residence permit that was granted to them long ago legally.
If Intel as a company has fault the law, it should be closed down (am not against that) not expatriates' residence permit.

Learn to read o
in case you don't know, history is future
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by chngebeginwthme: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Ezyp:

Oboy how u dey think self.... Wetin concern Intel TSA with expatriate residence permit that was granted to them long ago legally.
If Intel as a company has fault the law, it should be closed down (am not against that) not expatriates' residence permit.

Learn to read o
in case you don't know, history is future

LOL have you forgotten that got the permit in the first place because they are working with Intel, So immediately FG terminated her contract with Intel what do you want FG to do? TO allow them to remain in the country doing nothing?
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by OTEGA1: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2017
If the expert are recorded and sent back and Nigerians abroad are sent back are we making progress..
Why is it only Intel's, all d moc total, she'll, Exxon, slum,
Bring all manner of expert even to lift a pipe up and nobody is talking.
It should across board.....
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by Ezyp(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL have you forgotten that got the permit in the first place because they are working with Intel, So immediately FG terminated her contract with Intel what do you want FG to do? TO allow them to remain in the country doing nothing?
I won't quote you again cos it seems to me you are a kid and you don't want to learn.... Intel faulted the law not expatriates. There is a difference between work permit and RESIDENCE permit...
Re: Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked by chngebeginwthme: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Ezyp:

I won't quote you again cos it seems to me you are a kid and you don't want to learn.... Intel faulted the law not expatriates. There is a difference between work permit and RESIDENCE permit...

And what permit did they issue the expatriate? You are the one who don't want to learn and not that alone, You also suffering from hatred..

You are doing the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Every country have the right to revoke any permit given to expatriate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths / States Spend Billions On Legislators’ Cars (chart) / How APC, PDP, Others Won Seats In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.