Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Do U Think? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do U Think? (1055 Views)

What Do U Think About This Prayer Point @ RCCG FLOODGATE Camp? / Before,immediately Or After Faith? Wen Do U Receive The Gift Of The Holy Spirit? / Tithes In Redeemed Church, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think? by FactorChic(f): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2007
This is a story I heard from a man, what do u guys think?

We were in church that day, so many singles present, the pastor was praying and he had a vision, there was a man in the congregation, he can't perform, you know Impotent, Tade knew he was the one the pastor was talking about."place your hand on your manhood while I pray for you. When I'm done, everything will be okay." were the pastor's words. Tade looked to his right, a cutie was sitting next to him. He looked to the left and there was another gorgeous sister. HE felt relunctant to do what the pastor said.

He was so shy, He decided not to place his hand on his manhood cos he believed it was so ridiculous, what if these girls see me? what will they think of me? were his thoughts. , anyways, he placed his hand on his thighs instead, the pastor prayed.

Few days after, tade is seen crying for help . He was in bed with a sister the previous night and he could not perform. How would you help him? What would you do/would have done if you were in his shoes?
Tade needs your help. HELP!

(1) (Reply)

Contact An Alfa / Gates Of Paradise Written By Dorothy L.sayers / What The Former Comforter Left For The Another Comforter To Teach Believers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.