Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate (30558 Views)

Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by Evablizin(f): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2017
bamidelee:
dear you too dey vex too much this days don't be annoyed ehn Pele
Lol,good morning.
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by Kellz193: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2017
loopman:
A vibrate youth is gone..
Wetin the ipob yoot do the armed robber cum kidnapper king?
Basics Education was really hard for you to acquire

2 Likes

Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by loopman: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2017
HITTED:

And what has Ipob got to do with one person killing another in the east? Will you also blame them for your impotence?

Bloody almajiri toad. grin cheesy

If you really want to confirm that, bring your sister ngozi or your mamma Uju grin
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by HITTED(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2017
loopman:

If you really want to confirm that, bring your sister ngozi or your mamma Uju grin
You can start with your dying grandmother or 6-year-old sister.

Baba Sule tried it once and scored a brownie point. grin grin cheesy
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by Engr1(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2017
We don show, where dat bastard?

Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Evablizin:
Lol,good morning.
morning how's everything how's your work? don't over stress yourself ehn
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by Abagworo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
The story doesn't add up. How can a King just wake up one morning and decide to commit murder withojt reason?
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by rhames(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
dainformant:
A young graduate of Imo State University, IMSU, simply identified as Uche, has been murdered in cold blood in a community in Imo state - leaving his family and friends in sorrow. According to information gathered online, the young man's killing was allegedly spearheaded by the king of Umuomumu Mbieri in Umueze community in Imo state, Eze Peter Opara, who is said to have led his security men to shoot the deceased.

After reports of the young man's death went viral in the community, angry youths mobilized themselves as they stormed the king's palace to revenge the tragic death - by setting the building on fire.

The reason for shooting the young man dead was not revealed as friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn his death.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/imsu-graduate-killed-kings-security-detail-youths-go-rampage-imo-photos.html

Why didnt they find the king and burn him too?
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by donguy22(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
u are mad for naming ipob in this case
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by donguy22(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
A cursed calling ipob names.... wonders shall never end
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by billyG(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
useless king!i thought ndigbo are republican how comes dey still hav kings.
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by loopman: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
HITTED:

You can start with your dying grandmother or 6-year-old sister.

Baba Sule tried it once and scored a brownie point. grin grin cheesy

You are the one in doubt, so your mother and sister will the prefect guinea pigs grin
Omo ale jatijati grin
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by autonomous22: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
dainformant:
A young graduate of Imo State University, IMSU, simply identified as Uche, has been murdered in cold blood in a community in Imo state - leaving his family and friends in sorrow. According to information gathered online, the young man's killing was allegedly spearheaded by the king of Umuomumu Mbieri in Umueze community in Imo state, Eze Peter Opara, who is said to have led his security men to shoot the deceased.

After reports of the young man's death went viral in the community, angry youths mobilized themselves as they stormed the king's palace to revenge the tragic death - by setting the building on fire.

The reason for shooting the young man dead was not revealed as friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn his death.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/imsu-graduate-killed-kings-security-detail-youths-go-rampage-imo-photos.html

Imagine... My fellow Man utd fan
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by HITTED(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
loopman:

You are the one in doubt, so your mother and sister will the prefect guinea pigs grin
Omo ale jatijati grin
LOL!

Take a simple advice from me and stop tantrums like a Mushin high school dropout.

Fvck your grandma first and let your little sister give you a slurpy BJ.

My neighbor, baba ShukuRAT did it, you can do it too.

Useless son of a fallen coward. grin grin
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by loopman: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
HITTED:

LOL!

Take a simple advice from me and stop tantrums like a Mushin high school dropout.

Fvck your grandma first and let your little sister give you a slurpy BJ.

My neighbor, baba ShukuRAT did it, you can do it too.

Useless son of a fallen coward. grin grin

Your bleached out slut of a mother and your ashewo sister in ojuelegba will be cheaper
We know they feed your family only through such arrangements grin
Osu ipob
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by HITTED(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
loopman:

Your bleached out slut of a mother and your ashewo sister in ojuelegba will be cheaper
We know they feed your family only through such arrangements grin
Osu ipob
Your Agege bread-selling sister is only 18 and she's already given birth to 3 imbècilic children, none of whom she knows their father.

And to add insult to injury, she still fvcks your uncle Ade, head of agbero under oshodi bridge, just to earn peanuts for upkeep. "Uncle, ejo o! Uncle otito! Uncle e ma pa mi o!" cheesy grin

By the way, Uncle Ade is the most successful member of your useless family. cheesy

I won't talk about your whoring mom; she's already infected and will die very soon.
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by ufuosman(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by loopman: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
HITTED:

Your Agege bread-selling sister is only 18 and she's already given birth to 3 imbècilic children, none of whom she knows their father.

And to add insult to injury, she still fvcks your uncle Ade, head of agbero under oshodi bridge, just to earn peanuts for upkeep. "Uncle, ejo o! Uncle otito! Uncle e ma pa mi o!" cheesy grin

By the way, Uncle Ade is the most successful member of your useless family. cheesy

I won't talk about your whoring mom; she's already infected and will die very soon.

You know so much about your family with way you are narrating the miserable lifestyle they live
Pele, that is th story of an average ipob family
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by HITTED(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
loopman:

You know so much about your family with way you are narrating the miserable lifestyle they live
Pele, that is th story of an average ipob family
E pain am! grin grin grin

People like you are not meant to progress. From your family's one room apartment in Ogbomoso you're moving next to one face-me-I-slap-you compound in Mowe, where there's no good road and electricity. And that's where you'll die.

Son of a miserable who're!
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by loopman: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
HITTED:

E pain am! grin grin grin

People like you are not meant to progress. From your family's one room apartment in Ogbomoso you're moving next to one face-me-I-slap-you compound in Mowe, where there's no good road and electricity. And that's where you'll die.

Son of a miserable who're!

This okada rider son of a tout is still here grin
Life for you must really be empty, i keep coming back after work to see that you are still loafing here
Go and find something worthwhile to do with your miserable life
Last reply for a troll
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by VanBommel(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Like how we did in FUTO years back..We burnt the car of Eziobodo king after we took a student shot at the middle of the night by his village boys for the king to help us convey him to the hospital from from our reach without car,d king didnt talk to us until our guy died of over bleeding....Caused a major fight then in the school between villagers and students and many died
guy you attended Futo too?
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by EmekaBlue(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
VanBommel:
guy you attended Futo too?
yes o
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by HITTED(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
loopman:

This okada rider son of a tout is still here grin
Life for you must really be empty, i keep coming back after work to see that you are still loafing here
Go and find something worthwhile to do with your miserable life
Last reply for a troll
Thank God I have a job that pays me enough to put food on my table, a shelter over my head and clothe me. I don't have to stand under hot sun to achieve these, that's why I have the time to chat and deal with bloody idiots like you online. grin

Go back to your roadside agbero job and keep harassing danfo drivers. Their curses will keep following you back home until you successfully impregnate your mother and little sister in the same bed.
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by loopman: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
HITTED:

[s]Thank God I have a job that pays me enough to put food on my table, a shelter over my head and clothe me. I don't have to stand under hot sun to achieve these, that's why I have the time to chat and deal with bloody idiots like you online. grin

Go back to your roadside agbero job and keep harassing danfo drivers. Their curses will keep following you back home until you successfully impregnate your mother and little sister in the same bed[/s].

After your mother and sister have done it with me on your Father’s bed grin
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by HITTED(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
loopman:

After your mother and sister have done it with me on your Father’s bed grin
Hahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

See painment!

Mushibau Adeyemi, son of an unsuccessful who're and a drunk village old man is deeply hurt and has resorted to canceling posts. cheesy grin grin

I will never regard you as a man until you convince me that impotence is not included in your curse. Impregnate your mom and little sister first, then you can brag. If your uncle could do it, why can't you? grin
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
loopman:
A vibrate youth is gone.. Wetin the ipob yoot do the armed robber cum kidnapper king?
such a daft young man. you are a minus to your generation
Re: Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate by pointblank247(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
too bad. rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl / Police Rescue Godwin Kwanga Kidnapped Benue University Lecturer After Gun Battle / Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.