Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device (3320 Views)

Gamer Electrocuted Playing On His Phone While Charging In Thailand (Graphics) / 10 Scariest Video Games You Should Never Play Alone / 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by techvsentz(m): 6:06am On Nov 16, 2017
I look back to my days when I was still a real addict to gaming on mobiles and consoles, I never thought I ever missed any of the most popular interesting games, most especially on mobiles, if you love gaming, then reading this article will enlighten you on something you might have during your time playing games, in today’s article ‘Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device’ you’ll get to know some games which you saw on play store but overlooked, so go through this post to know more about it.

Like we all know, gaming has been made easy on mobile phones and tablets, most especially to Android users, that’s why we see nowadays people prefer gaming on android phones because of its high database of different types and games and the user friendly controls they get when playing, but as wide as the play store is, although we can’t possibly play all games in it, but there are some games which needs playing, so if you’re a mobile gamer and you missed this games, I think you might have ro re-download them cause they’re all fun to play.

1. Candy Crush Saga
2. Clash Of Clans
3. Subway Surfers
4. Clash Of Kings
5. Pokemon Go
6. Grand Theft Auto:SA
7. Angry Birds 2
8. 8 Ball Pool
9. Zombie Highway
10. Plant Vs Zombies

Source: https://tecxploit.com/top-10-games-never-miss-playing-android-device/
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by xreal: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2017
Number 9 is good but I got it replaced with Zombie Hunters.

O boy, whenever those zombies get me, I am like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by adebayoadeyiga(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Please do you have Grand Theft game on ur phone I need it. I want to download it on play store but I have to pay for it
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by techvsentz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
yes there's way you can get it, just search gta sa apk + obb on Google, you'll see different sites woth that title...n
adebayoadeyiga:
Please do you have Grand Theft game on ur phone I need it. I want to download it on play store but I have to pay for it
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by techvsentz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
haha
xreal:

Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by calmG(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Killer bean...play it with sound system...you will skip lunch without knowing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by Cozee(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Who have played Total war battles: kingdom
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by NikolaValenti: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Came across a free and very cool game, a lot of sitting for this game, so I tightened up, at home or on the street, often sit and play https://weavergame.org/, the game is simple enough, you only need to make the words, but it is interesting enough.
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by tafat: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2022
Talking about gaming, there will be a live game by Oraimo today in the BBNaija house and good thing is you too can partake to win something, just stay tuned and catch up with the updates to win big.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by Dafungames: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
How time flies all this games are now outdated

CODM, PUBG AND FREE FIRE is what people play now.

If you ain't playing then you dont know what's up... cool
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by Obinoscopy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dafungames:
How time flies all this games are now outdated

CODM, PUBG AND FREE FIRE is what people play now.

If you ain't playing then you dont know what's up... cool
What's a good car race game on android?
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by Dafungames: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obinoscopy:

1. Rally Fury Extreme racing (online and offline)

2. Beach Buggy racing 1 & 2 (Offline)
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by PhyllisEvans: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2023
That's great advice, thank you. I recommend all fans of PC games to take a look at this link. Sometimes it's really depressing to play against skilful opponents, and this game contains a huge number of cheats for different games, you just need to run the program, choose the right game and that's it. The program will do everything itself. Here is the Mega link for you guys.
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by Emeka71(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
xreal:

Chess Titans.
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by Emeka71(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Asphalt Nitro.
Re: Top 10 Games You Should Never Miss Out Playing On Your Android Device by Ford01: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Discover the ultimate gaming experience on your Android device with the top 10 must-play games! From thrilling adventures to mind-bending puzzles, these games offer hours of entertainment. Don't miss out on the action-packed titles available at https://daman-games.com/. Explore breathtaking worlds, challenge your skills, and immerse yourself in captivating storylines. Whether you're a casual gamer or a hardcore enthusiast, these games are sure to keep you hooked and entertained wherever you go.

(1) (Reply)

Question About Ps3 / Toto Sports Gambling: Why To Choose A Verification Server For Betting? / Help My PS3 Stop Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.