Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Buhari Vs Atiku: To Cry or not To For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: To Cry or not To For Atiku (478 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / Buhari Vs Atiku: PDP Reacts To 60 Political Parties’ Position On ‘INEC Server’ / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Atiku: To Cry or not To For Atiku by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2017
These Sly Northerners(Political Elite) must understand That Some of Us Know Them So Well we cant get swayed By them All the time, Cause We have lived With Them, we Speak their Language And Know Their Temperament.

The Entire Drama Surrounding Atiku's Intel ,Revocation of His Employees Expatriates Residency permits, Revocation of Intel's Contract with NPA and all Are Orchestrated By Buharis Cabal To deceive The Populace And Give Us Something To Talk About.

The North Definitely Want Atiku In Power In no Distant Time They Are Playing With Our Emotions already.one Way to keep A Man Relevant is to unduly Persecute him And attract to him Some Sorth of Sympathy' from the Populace.

Let Me be very Clear, I And People Like Me Who Still Believe Gej Was A far Better option Than Buhari do not pity An Atiku Who helped Revive The Dieing Monsters Political Career, the Monster is now Consuming Him.

Dear Masses, Do not pity Atiku He And All Of Them Political Thieves Feeds off our miseries.

For Been one of the the Chief Financier of the Vindictive Buhari.

Meanwhile When last did you hear from Aisha Alhassan The one who Openly Declared Support for the Atiku While Serving in the Regime of the Coupist ?

http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fg-directs-npa-to-cancel-deal-with-atiku-owned-intels-id7447478.html

http://www.signalng.com/reps-reverse-revocation-atikus-intels-contract/

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: To Cry or not To For Atiku by cockcrowatdawn(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Nigeria deserves better leaders than the duo .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: To Cry or not To For Atiku by id911(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Op, you've not made any reasonable sense. If you were my student, I'll give you F9 in all your courses
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: To Cry or not To For Atiku by Danladi7: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2017
The IPOB terrorists should just shun the two and vote fayose to show they are not hausa fulani slaves to defy their fore father nnamdi azikwe contract,who sold them as slaves to tafawa balewa cool

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election: 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally / How Apc Tried To Rig Anambra Election By Aic Akwarandu / Photo:nysc Batch B 2017 Swearing In Ceremony In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.