Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) (45659 Views)

The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) / Unbelievable!!! Truck Breaks Into Two At PWD Bus-stop, Lagos / Tinubu Square, Lagos: See The 1960 Vs. 2018 Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Nwaisuochi:
Bingo why don't you allow the "potopoto" people to go in peace so that you can turn Lagos back to paradise? Why do you develop epilepsy when you hear the word 'Biafra '?
Rmxr m@sturbates over Biafra threads, like Oladeebo
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2017
konfused:
Nwa Ndi ara, grin
That word describes you perfectly. Thanks for telling us that you are Nwa Ndi ara.
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by konfused: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

That word describes you perfectly. Thanks for telling us that you are Nwa Ndi ara.

Thank you, I have noticed you, oya move to the left, Nwa ndi ara grin
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2017
konfused:
Thank you, I have noticed you, oya move to the left, Nwa ndi ara grin
And since you keep calling yourself Nwa Ndi ara, since it is confirmed that you are one, shouldn't you be in a psychiatric home?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by konfused: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

And since you keep calling yourself Nwa Ndi ara, since it is confirmed that you are one, shouldn't you be in a psychiatric home?

Hahahahha, I just read your signature......

Asikwam ihe mere m ji akpo gi NWA NDi ARA ya na na ewute gi grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to be a madman and you are angry I am calling you by the name you chose to answer .....nwa ndi ara grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by ductive: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Rmxr:
Lagos used to be a very beautiful city before it became the congested mess it is now, thanks to riff raffs from potopoto republic. And this was before oil oh, yet they will come here to tell you how Lagos was developed with oil, gala and fanyogo. Lagos that has been developed before their ancestors started wearing pants. Its shocking Aworis aren't even the ones asking for a separate country.
That's what am sayn. Lagos should have remained this way till now so that no riff raff makes any claim.
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nword22:
Which brothers, and who is marginalized. I think you listen to lies than reality, you must be drunk.
Drunkenness is your own work. You were born into it. Ask your brothers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
konfused:
Hahahahha, I just read your signature......

Asikwam ihe mere m ji akpo gi NWA NDi ARA ya na na ewute gi grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to be a madman and you are angry I am calling you by the name you chose to answer .....nwa ndi ara grin grin grin grin
Onye eberibe. sad It is sad that you learnt nothing in school. My signature talks about the kind of non-conformist, who acts as a catalyst for innovation. People regard such innovators as mad, because they are geniuses who are embarking on strange, futuristic feats. cool

However, the kind of madness which you are obviously suffering from Mr. Konfused, is the type that makes you incoherent and incapable of logical thought. Everyone can see it. So I recommend you see a psychiatrist without further delay. Talk to your doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nword22:
They are far better than you, don't force yourself on something that don't appreciate you.

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by konfused: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Onye eberibe. sad It is sad that you learnt nothing in school. My signature talks about the kind of non-conformist, who acts as a catalyst for innovation. People regard such innovators as mad, because they are geniuses who are embarking on strange, futuristic feats. cool

However, the kind of madness which you are obviously suffering from Mr. Konfused, is the type that makes you incoherent and incapable of logical thought. Everyone can see it. So I recommend you see a psychiatrist without further delay. Talk to your doctor.

It is onye iberibe, not eberibe....whatever that means

Learn how to write and speak Igbo first before you come at me.....

Who cares what your signature intends, do I look like someone who gives a fck .....Nwa ndi ara grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Electricdanger:

I should prove what? Go sell your gala and stop disgracing your family online.
cheesy cheesy grin grin smiley smiley
cc Leez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Leez(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
zenmaster:
cheesy cheesy grin grin smiley smiley cc Leez
grin grin

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Leez(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
zenmaster:
cheesy cheesy grin grin smiley smiley cc Leez
grin grin

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
konfused:
It is onye iberibe, not eberibe....whatever that means

Learn how to write and speak Igbo first before you come at me.....

Who cares what your signature intends, do I look like someone who gives a fck .....Nwa ndi ara grin

Taa! Mechie onu! Adina iberibe. Ga makuo nnukwu igwe oku di nmiri....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 12:57am On Nov 18, 2017
zenmaster:

cheesy cheesy grin grin smiley smiley
cc Leez
Hehehe.... the big houses in your photographs actually belong to those Yoruba people. Both houses are located in Lekki area of Lagos, and the brown one is in Amen Estate! cheesy Biko, try and use a house that is actually owned by an Igbo man, to illustrate your post next time! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Konquest: 3:12am On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... the big houses in your photographs actually belong to those Yoruba people. Both houses are located in Lekki area of Lagos, and the brown one is in Amen Estate! cheesy Biko, try and use a house that is actually owned by an Igbo man, to illustrate your post next time! grin
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
@laudate

You are absolutely right and exposed
the dirty lies of these people with low self-esteem. grin

Amen Estate is in Ibeju Lekki [an Ijebu coastal town in
Lagos State]. Amen "RedBrick" Estate is owned and developed by a man of Yoruba ancestry. Many
people of Yoruba descent live in Amen Estate -
some of who I know!

The guy who designed or uploaded that graphic picture to taunt Yoruba people is dubious just
like his ignorant ilk of SE origin who write FAKE stories online and
offline.

Most of the people living on water in places like Makoko are illegal
migrants from
Benin and Togo and not even Ogus[Eguns] or Ilajes as
erroneously thought. The language that is used
to teach children in that popular Floating School
is French, not even English or Yoruba. I saw
that in a documentary about 2 years ago.

Happy weekend and take charge @laudate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by Konquest: 3:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Dosmay:
Tinubu Square Bus-Stop, Lagos. Mid 1930s

shocked

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/11/tinubu-square-bus-stop-lagosthrowback.html?m=1
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Beautiful... I'm seeing this timeless
picture for the first time! grin
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by konfused: 4:26am On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

Taa! Mechie onu! Adina iberibe. Ga makuo nnukwu igwe oku di nmiri....

At least you have learned something from me. The correct spelling of what you have been doing ......IBERIBE

Nwa ndi ara grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
konfused:
At least you have learned something from me. The correct spelling of what you have been doing ......IBERIBE

Nwa ndi ara grin grin grin grin
Efulefu like you is still talking? At least, try and learn the correct spelling of what you have been doing - it is known as nzuzu. Onye ara!
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by paydayng: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rmxr:
Lagos used to be a very beautiful city before it became the congested mess it is now, thanks to riff raffs from potopoto republic. And this was before oil oh, yet they will come here to tell you how Lagos was developed with oil, gala and fanyogo. Lagos that has been developed before their ancestors started wearing pants. Its shocking Aworis aren't even the ones asking for a separate country.

Those are houses built by British, stop this hate
Re: Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) by laudate: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
paydayng:

Those are houses built by British, stop this hate
You don't know anything. Most of those houses were built by Yoruba merchants, commodity traders and Brazilian returnees, with ancestral local roots. Go and do your research.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane / Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.