Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? (1198 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Allow Her To Ride U Man, Stop Punishing Yourself / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2017
You were sentenced to spend 20 years in jail for stealing N100 Billion.
---
Now you have spent 19 years + 10 months in jail.
---
Two months just remains to be spent.
---
2 weeks after, your mother saw where you hid the money.
---
She returns the N100 Billion to the authority and ask them to release you.
---
Eventually, you completed your prison sentence (now you are a free wo/man)
---
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO YOUR MOTHER?
---
---
---
MY DECISION:
I will stab her 100 times (on the neck), divide her body parts into 1000 pieces of meat, fry it and feed it to my dogs.
-
-
-
What will you do?
Mature comments (thanks)
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2017
Go tell the authorities to give you back your money that you've done your sentence. Eventually you may end up in a fresh trial but there's a possibility that you may get it back or given a fraction. grin
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by dollytino4real(f): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2017
i will not kill her, but i will run away from her for life
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Go tell the authorities to give you back your money that you've done your sentence. Eventually you may end up in a fresh trial but there's a possibility that you may get it back or given a fraction. grin

You will never get the money back.
Never
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2017
Womanpleaser:
You were sentenced to spend 20 years in jail for stealing N100 Billion.
---
Now you have spent 19 years + 10 months in jail.
---
Two months just remains to be spent.
---
2 weeks after, your mother saw where you hid the money.
---
She returns the N100 Billion to the authority and ask them to release you.
---
Eventually, you completed your prison sentence (now you are a free wo/man)
---
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO YOUR MOTHER?
---
---
---
MY DECISION:
[s]I will stab her 100 times (on the neck), divide her body parts into 1000 pieces of meat, fry it and feed it to my dogs.[/s]
-
-
-
What will you do?
Mature comments (thanks)
Your mother?

Your decision is immature.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
Your mother?
Your decision is immature.
U were not told to judge my decision. The question was: what will you do (your decision)
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by izaray(f): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Never
Says who? Not in dis corrupt contry, they is a possiblity of getting the money back, those in authority may decide to share it 50/50 with him.
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Never
Hire a lawyer like Harvey Specter on Suits. grin The law contradicts itself in certain scenarios and may be twisted in your favour.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2017
izaray:
Says who? In dis corrupt contry, they is a possiblity of getting the money back, those in authority may decide to share it 50/50 with him.
My sister, no reason am.
Doz authorities will send killers to take your life.
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by NLevents: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2017
These questions are not real

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by izaray(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Womanpleaser:

My sister, no reason am.
Doz authorities will send killers to take your life.
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Hire a lawyer like Harvey Spencer on Suits. grin The law contradicts itself in certain scenarios and may be twisted in your favour.
Diz is naija (doz tinz wont work here)
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Womanpleaser:

U were not told to judge my decision.
The question was: what will you do (your decision)

What will you do?
Mature comments (thanks)

This is why I judged you. You started the judgement first
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

This is why I judged you. You started the judgement first
Lolz

Kabiru (scapegoat dey here) get me that koboko
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Not in her dream
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
I hope you was just seeking attention with this silly post of yours.

Why even have the thought of killing your mother for any reason at all?

If your mom find such a huge amount that means you didn't hid it well. Only a stupid criminal would do that.
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
I hope you was just seeking attention with this silly post of yours.

Why even have the thought of killing your mother for any reason at all?

If your mom find such a huge amount that means you didn't hid it well. Only a stupid criminal would do that.
Swerve komot here jawe

As if nah your data and phone I dey use (oloshi)
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by Gofwane(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Swerve komot here jawe

As if nah your data and phone I dey use (oloshi)
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, What Will U (Man Or Woman) Do To Your Mother If She Did This To U? by zesh(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
My mum won't do that 100% sure

(1) (Reply)

Throwback! Unclad Picture Of Edo State PDP Chairman Taken By Prost!tute / Looking For The Best 18+ Stories? / My Elders Brother Girlfriend Is In Love With Me,advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.