Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

About To Start A DVD Retailing Business. Need Your Inputs Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Start A DVD Retailing Business. Need Your Inputs Please (458 Views)

Please Share Your Inputs / Guys Please I Need Your Inputs / I Need Your INPUTS On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Start A DVD Retailing Business. Need Your Inputs Please by vani86: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Hi nairalanders,

Hope you all had a nice night and woke up on the right side of the bed. may your hustles today be fruitful and may doors open for you today.

i am about to start a dvd retailing business coupled with a mini electronic shop, more as a side business cuz i have a full time job. i will be going to market to stock up on dvds today and tomorrow and need your input of which dvds that are hot cakes in nigeria and in your various areas.

I know this is not the right section to bring this too, but this is the most vibrant section with the most traffic on nairaland.

please assist a brother.

american series, korean series, latino/telemundo series, it does not matter which genre.

just drop a series title i will take it from there.

i will share pictures of my shop when it opens fully on saturday.

Thanks kings and queens and may God bless your hustles
Re: About To Start A DVD Retailing Business. Need Your Inputs Please by ubunja(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2017
DONT
dvds are a dying medium.downloads are the way to go.

1 Like

Re: About To Start A DVD Retailing Business. Need Your Inputs Please by vani86: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2017
ubunja:
DONT
dvds are a dying medium.downloads are the way to go.

thanks for your input. but i politely disagree, not everyone have a smartphone talkless of having enough money and data to download movies.

i have a smile router that i subscribe 9k for 10 gb monthly, also have an airtel line i subscribe for 5gb.

yet i still buy dvds and use my data for twitter, youtube and co.

i appreciate your advice but will go with my guts.

which dvds are you into right now or ur friends are into
Re: About To Start A DVD Retailing Business. Need Your Inputs Please by ubunja(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2017
vani86:

thanks for your input. but i politely disagree, not everyone have a smartphone talkless of having enough money and data to download movies.

i have a smile router that i subscribe 9k for 10 gb monthly, also have an airtel line i subscribe for 5gb.

yet i still buy dvds and use my data for twitter, youtube and co.

i appreciate your advice but will go with my guts.

which dvds are you into right now or ur friends are into

i forgot im in South Africa. sorry man
Re: About To Start A DVD Retailing Business. Need Your Inputs Please by Draei: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
DVD is fast becoming obsolete
in this 21st century. Especially with the
internet at hand when any movie is needed.
Re: About To Start A DVD Retailing Business. Need Your Inputs Please by vani86: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Draei:
DVD is fast becoming obsolete
in this 21st century. Especially with the
internet at hand when any movie is needed.

read my 1st reply
to the guy above.

i am not asking for a business advice, all i need is to please give me your favourite dvd series titles.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Lady To Get Married To In 2018 / 5-year-old Girl's Dream Of Wedding 'realized' Ahead Of Surgery / Help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.