Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) (90306 Views)

“pregnancy Will Look Good On You, We Can't Wait” - Fans Tell Actress, Chizzy / "Ahuofe Patri, Your Boobs Have Fallen" - Ghanaian Fans Tell Actress / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mufasa27:

Even is she wear skirt, na her leg, na her sitting position angry sad

if she wear skirt, every go dey open if she sits like that jor.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

My own dey beat o. Before she moves the hand sef, I done start to run. The pose ain't cute sef, would have been better if she closes her legs.
Lool my siblings and I were lucky grin

cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

I can only imagine how soft ur booty will be when i spank it kiss kiss kiss
Yes my booty is very soft, water bumbum kiss grin
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by davillian(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Good to know that she knows how to spread her legs.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by enomakos(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Not bad
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Yes my booty is very soft, water bumbum kiss grin

shocked shocked shocked

Soft wiggling bumbum wey soft pass bread kiss kiss kiss nah to dey chop am as 3 square meal

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by nothernstar: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
She looks like a new witch who missed road.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by MossLuv: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Anita Joseph,the first Nigeria girl that her nude picture appeared on net. Am not surprise at all.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
my imagination running wild, that's good cause the wildness stays in the mind only. the body is well controlled & maintained
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nothing is wrong with the siting position she's comfortable and she's wearing trousers, she definitely won't sit like that If she was wearing a skirt, nothing indecent there,

People love to give women rules and regulations, they should mind their business.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Psoul(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Why telling her to close her legs, do u kw where she breath through
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by NairalandAsasin(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Finstar:
If people start minding their business, the world will be a better place to live in. What has her sitting position got to do with the reactor?

Anyway, visit www.entmirror.com for biz ideas wink
Shut up, that sitting position isn't right for a woman We are still Africans.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by amalab30(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Baba free me nau, free me in Lasisi Elenu's voice.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Foodforthought: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
If you don't want people to talk about it ,keep it off social media. Nigerian women should use their brains for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by NairalandAsasin(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
airminem:
mehn! you want her to leave her legs open, but you pretend she should close her tot. smh
I don't understand. What is tot? "her second name or what?
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Foodforthought: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

Don't mind them...copying whites in everything, from fashion to toilet habit

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Foodforthought: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Daeylar:
Nothing is wrong with the seating position she's comfortable and she's wearing trousers, she definitely won't seat like that If she was wearing a skirt, nothing indecent there,

People love to give women rules and regulations, they should mind their business.

Anything that is not the norm will be criticized and for good reason too.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
thornapple:

How she chooses to sit is her business and i see nothing unlady-like with that pose since she wasn't wearing a skirt.
Some people could be bushy in their thinking and judge others from their own level of exposure.

Darling guess what? Am buying 3 pant for u on Saturday. How many colour do u want?
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Kennylash11(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
So someone can't sit down and take picture again. Issokay
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dang that woman sho' nuff is ugly.

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone.

A beautiful woman sitting with her legs apart is an arousing sight to see, but a fat ugly woman in the same pose is repulsive and frightening.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Josmila(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Open legs receive.................. (50 marks) grin
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by amaeve2(f): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
londonrivals:
Social media users can just not mind their business.

Actress Anita Joseph was attacked a few minutes ago by a follower who felt the way she sat in a new photo on her IG is downright unladylike.

I mean, guys, what really is wrong with this photo?

http://metronaija.com/wrong-way-anita-joseph-sitting-photo/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6266216_n_pngdc4463b187ac732a851bb7e8539e8b14

Amaeve2 :

Abeg what's wrong with the way she's seated?
The earlier una mind una business the better for una ooo.

Haba! Sombori can not pose for photo � again?
Na people wey dey complain, na dem do pass. Letme com and be going nbok.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Finstar: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

You're nothing but a mother fvcking shitt. African my ass.. There will come a time in a man's life where he doesn't have to worry about what makes people happy but what makes him happy. That's when you attain the self realization level of need.. Unfortunately, you're too lame to even know what you want.. Keep wasting your life, doing what others feel is right. You start living the moment you say, "fvck you all" and do what really make you happy.. Till then... Take care.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Augustenite(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wetin dey wori all this local rapper. See the way she be self. Mtheeeeew. I believe say she be Biafra. Book dem no know.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
anochuko01:

I can imagine what you're thinking. you're thinking of where to find the nearest church for evening service!
am I right?
U wrong
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
cheesy

Who's Anita Joseph please? Is she an actor or the wife to a musician?? tongue

Izanagi
she is a nobody

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
All these standing fans sef
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
If only she wore a skirt without any underwear, then we could be talking business.....
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by blowjob: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
londonrivals:
Social media users can just not mind their business.

Actress Anita Joseph was attacked a few minutes ago by a follower who felt the way she sat in a new photo on her IG is downright unladylike.

I mean, guys, what really is wrong with this photo?

http://metronaija.com/wrong-way-anita-joseph-sitting-photo/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6266216_n_pngdc4463b187ac732a851bb7e8539e8b14
DIS ONE WELL... angry
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:
Its in good position
i tire oo
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by totorimi: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
It is normal.
Re: Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) by zicoraads: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
ibkayee:
Lool I remember when I did one gymnast sitting position move on the floor with my legs in front of a male guest in our living room, don't know what I was thinking, my mum dealt with me when he left choi. I was young but I still should've known better lol smh
Do it again, I'll lobe to see. There is no mommy here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.