Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (12360 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2017
This is too barbaric, when she is not one of our Barbecue goat getting ready to be used for Asun!!
Bad hubby!!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
Richy4:
If he was looking for an obedient and a loyal stuff ... he should have bought a dog... it's really obedient when trained and loyal to it's master ..and could be tied on a tree too cheesy...why would he humiliate a human like that...
тнanĸ goodneѕѕ υ aren'т тнe jυdge...вecaυѕe тнe jυdge ιѕ laced wιтн coммon ѕenѕe and wιѕdoм...тнaт waѕ wнy нe ordered тнe ĸιdѕ тo вe gιven тo тнe ѕaмe мan υ тalĸιng тнraѕн aвoυт...ι don'т pιтy мen wнo are pυѕѕιeѕ wнen dooм vιѕιтѕ тнeм ғroм woмen...localѕ call тнeм woмan wrapper..

perнapѕ υ don already cнop eғo rιro laced wιтн orι agυnтan already and тнe ѕpιrιтυal мaѕтer reмoтe dey wιтн alғa...ѕмн...

вelow ιѕ a depιcтιon oғ υ..

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by newsfromwomen: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2017
this issue of men maltreating their spouse is a big issue in this world but sometimes women do more than this:
check this news: https:///9jr6oK
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Sometimes the fault is not always from the guy.

When a woman is hell bent on destroying you? Nigga you doomed!
yoυ are ѕenѕιвle...

ι нave a vιdeo ι woυld lιĸe тo ѕнare ѕo all dιх ιgnoranт people can нave a glιмpѕe oғ wнaт ιт'ѕ lιĸe мarryιng a naυѕeaтιng deмonιc deѕтιny deѕтroyer wнo тнιnĸѕ cryιng and lyιng wιnѕ all тнe тιмe..

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2017
From what the woman said,the man was so mean but if the judge in his own wisdom Nd going tru all their statements Nd still allow the man to take custody of their kids,then there's something they re not telling us.
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Allylic(f): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Diso60090:

So you know say them get mouth and the matter dey surprise you say her husband troway her inside toilet
hahaha...
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by adetes: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2017
This issue every time na wao, divorce everyday
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by SageMahrez(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2017
Yorubaland,,the buzzing hub of evil and nefarious activities... chai...
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Richy4(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
тнanĸ goodneѕѕ υ aren'т тнe jυdge...вecaυѕe тнe jυdge ιѕ laced wιтн coммon ѕenѕe and wιѕdoм...тнaт waѕ wнy нe ordered тнe ĸιdѕ тo вe gιven тo тнe ѕaмe мan υ тalĸιng тнraѕн aвoυт...ι don'т pιтy мen wнo are pυѕѕιeѕ wнen dooм vιѕιтѕ тнeм ғroм woмen...localѕ call тнeм woмan wrapper..

perнapѕ υ don already cнop eғo rιro laced wιтн orι agυnтan already and тнe ѕpιrιтυal мaѕтer reмoтe dey wιтн alғa...ѕмн...

вelow ιѕ a depιcтιon oғ υ..

I don't give a time of the day for insolent brats learning how to flex their fingers on a keyboard.

When and if you have a daughter and she was tied on a tree or thrown into a pit/well irrespective of what she has done , I hope that u go and applaud that man because he has done great thing by proving his manhood..

I am a really busy person, I don't have time to chat with your type. But have a good day
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Richy4:

I don't give a time of the day for insolent brats learning how to flex their fingers on a keyboard.

When and if you have a daughter and she was tied on a tree or thrown into a pit/well irrespective of what she has done , I hope that u go and applaud that man because he has done great thing by proving his manhood..

I am a really busy person, I don't have time to chat with your type. But have a good day
aнaнaнa ι wιll never gιve вιrтн тo a ѕтυpιd,decepтιve мannerleѕѕ cнιld...and yea ι нave a daυgнтer and 6 ѕιѕтerѕ........

тнere ιѕ no ιoтa oғ wιѕdoм ιn wнaт υ ѕaιd...ιт oozeѕ oғ oвѕcυrιтy eмanaтιng ғroм a вιaѕed вraιn cellѕ...wнaт ιѕ good ғor тнe gooѕe ιѕ good ғor тнe gander..

тнe jυdge ιn нιѕ wιѕdoм and aѕ нe ѕтaтed тнaт нe ιѕ gιvιng cυѕтody тo тнe мan вaѕed on тнe evιdenceѕ вeғore нιм...вυт вecaυѕe oғ yoυr paтнeтιc ѕтaтe oғ мιnd yoυ ѕтιll coυldn'т pнanтнoм wнy тнe law waѕ ғaιr...ѕнaмe on yoυ ..yoυr cнoιce oғ wordѕ ѕнowѕ yoυ were properly ѕcнooled...нow yoυr вraιn вeтrayed yoυ ιn pυвlιc lιĸe тнιѕ ιѕ a caѕe worтнy oғ ғorenѕιc analyѕιѕ...

rυввιѕн people everywнere вυѕy deceιvιng people aвι?

Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
cruchenutii:

Hi dear, would you like to be Tied to a tree? cheesy
Excuse you
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

Excuse you

Is that a Yes or a No?
Re: My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court by mateldan(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Flexherbal:
Say No to Divorce !

And die in turture.... shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. / Am Looking For My Father / The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.