Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Solutions To Nigeria's Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solutions To Nigeria's Problems (797 Views)

Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems / “The Elites Are Nigeria’s Problems” Jonathan Cries Out / Solution To Nigeria's Problems.let Us Suggest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by Gaybriel: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hello fellow nigerians within and in diaspora, please we all know the problems of our great country Nigeria but i do not want us to continue to talk about them rather we should suggest likely solutions in order to help our great country.

My suggestion: Anyone who has been in power before from the counsellor to the president should not be voted for in the forthcoming 2011 election.

Please do not leave without a suggestion to the way forward of our great nation Nigeria.
God bless
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by eliastayo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2010
in one work,

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

Split this thing called Nigeria!, Period!!!
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by eliastayo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
in one work,

I mean, in one word,
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
Invite all the Nigerians in Diaspora to come back home and take leadership of the country and show the local champions how it is done !!
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by nabiz(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
all the nigerian top politicians should be poison with otapiapia, especially the so called pdp members
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by beystwin: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2010
frosbel:

Invite all the competent Nigerians in Diaspora to come back home and take leadership of the country and show the local champions how it is done !!
That sounds Good.
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
beystwin:

That sounds Good.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by SapeleGuy: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
frosbel:

Invite all the Nigerians in Diaspora to come back home and take leadership of the country and show the local champions how it is done !!

I am sure you are joking. Being in diaspora is no guarantee of competence.
Please don't start another diaspora versus home based debate.
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by blacksta(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
SapeleGuy:

I am sure you are joking. Being in diaspora is no guarantee of competence.
Please don't start another diaspora versus home based debate.

But the fact remains those home based champions have failed woefully and doing the same thing hoping to get another result or outcome is called insanity.
Re: Solutions To Nigeria's Problems by PyRo1: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
eliastayo:

in one work,

l

Split this thing called Nigeria!, Period!!!
how does this champion success?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be President Again — Ibb / Cheney’s Lawyer: Efcc Corruption Charges Baseless / Ex Minister Of Fct Now Lives In Rented House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.