Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome (2007 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by HeWrites(m): 4:18am On Nov 17, 2017
A Nigerian guy wished his mum a happy birthday on his Facebook account and while celebrating her, he added that his mum is the only reason him and his siblings are good looking.

But then his dad disagreed in the comments! See his dad's epic reply below

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/see-epic-reply-son-got-from-his-dad-for.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:20am On Nov 17, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 17, 2017
LMAO fragile ego nigga. grin You should even be happy your kids are praising their mom.

1 Share

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2017
I like that man

The son shaaa.. Ain't bad praising your mom on her bday. But don't make it seem like she singlehandedly brought you to this world.

Give acknowledgement where it's due.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by stuffs4me(m): 5:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:
LMAO fragile ego nigga. grin You should even be happy your kids are praising their mom.

If only you had a brain you would have realised that this is not a praise to their mom but rather an insult to their dad.

7 Likes

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 17, 2017
stuffs4me:

If only you had a brain you would have realised that this is not a praise to their mom but rather an insult to their dad.

He should have taken the insult with a smile and stop acting a pussy. grin

I actually don't have brain, can I borrow yours for two minutes?

4 Likes

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by stuffs4me(m): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:

It is the duty of a parent to correct an erring child. Children must not be encouraged to insult their elders or even parents, I wonder why that is so difficult for you to grasp.

5 Likes

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by Samusu(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:

So that he can get another one again from the son next time abi?

1 Like

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 17, 2017
stuffs4me:

grin

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by Blackhawk01: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Sumbori cannor play with his father in peace again? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by Chukzii(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2017
The father was probably joking and the whole family may just laugh over it, but trust some of us, dem go take am serious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by Hector09(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2017
I have never wish my mum happy birthday before, so i wont comment cus i dnt knw the advantages nd disadvantages of saying HBD to ur mum
Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2017
that is mild affront to me

so ur dad that is being takin care of u since u are tiny baby, this is the time for him to know mom is the only reason you are handsome lipsrsealed

these days we don't actually respect our parents anymore undecided
Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by potbelly(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2017
The dad was only joking na. He's got a good sense of humor
Rokia2:

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by GraGra247(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Chukzii:
The father was probably joking and the whole family may just laugh over it, but trust some of us, dem go take am serious

I totally agree with you. Some people are already beefing over it while the family in question enjoy the humor.

1 Like

Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by sinceraconcept(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2017
the girl on black on that picture is too fine. See beautifully shaped mouth and facial features
Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2017
sinceraconcept:
the girl on black on that picture is too fine. See beautifully shaped mouth and facial features
shocked
Re: Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome by KosiGee(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:

That’s a happy family right there. The dad has got a sense of humour. Check out the reply below his post. It was another family member laughing at his joke.

I’m certain he would be the type of dad who would jokingly say something like “big forehead like your daddy” to one of his kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Nigerian Lady / ... / Desperation - Causes, Consequences And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.