Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (56574 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by BluntBoy(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2017
lalanice:
I dnt play what I am. I didnt use d picture I used everything including her comment.

The obvious reason why she posted that picture with the two images side by side is to pass across the message that she has been liberated. I believe that that is what everyone else (except you, of course), deduced from the picture.

You used her comment

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Thewaythingsare:
You are arguing blindly
Thank you. I wasn't arguing with you
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Woman beater stop quoting me
Bullshit!!!
Look at this unrepentant feminist calling me names...
Your post on this topic reeks of unrivaled prejudice and misguided sentiment which in a no uncertain terms shows how depraved and misandric you are.

Your absolute hatred for men, couldn't even allow you use your brain(if there's still a part of it that have not been infected by the misandristic virus) to analyze the story and maybe come to understanding that several factors might have caused the divorce, which may, but not be limited to, the In-laws of both parties, the man, the woman, irreconcilable differences or even the both of them etc.

You were just so certain it was the man's fault, Like you were there ałl along.

Next time, Think things through before rushing off to post, You misandristic feminist.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by AuroraB(f): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Don't mind them. wink Some of them have conveniently ignored the fact that some women have died in oppressive marriages, at the hands of their abusive husbands. If that marriage is threatening to your life and well-being, flee!! angry

Remember the story of that banker who was killed by her husband? Even her in-laws had advised her to end the relationship, and leave the man. She didn't and paid for her decision with her life.

As for my signature, hehehe..... I am a non-conformist in many ways. I like thinking out of the box. cheesy
You are right smiley
Cool being a non-conformist cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Woman beater spotted
have you ever thought about the fact why it's woman who says yes to the man? Please get and build your life. even the most powerful women around the world are all married. If you are missing out on the joy and happiness that marriage brings ask God to bring you your mate and your perception about men will change forever. You're going to be a mother tomorrow and I know boys will be part of your children so what are you going to think of them?
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2017
IamZod:

Bullshit!!!
Look at this unrepentant feminist calling me names...
Your post on this topic reeks of unrivaled prejudice and misguided sentiment which in a no uncertain terms shows how depraved and misandric you are.

Your absolute hatred for men, couldn't even allow you use your brain(if there's still a part of it that have not been infected by the misandristic virus) to analyze the story and maybe come to understanding that several factors might have caused the divorce, which may, but not be limited to, the In-laws of both parties, the man, the woman, irreconcilable differences or even the both of them etc.

You were just so certain it was the man's fault, Like you were there ałl along.

Next time, Think things through before rushing off to post, You misandristic feminist.
Yaba left patient on the loose go back to the slums where you belong go boy go boy go go go go

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by iamord(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2017
dably:
@GISTMORE

[img]https://4.bp..com/-oEwa652kj1U/Wg5pkDcKoXI/AAAAAAAAWcA/Fst96xSMUpUmeKlJEsKeWCNLe66_WHhpgCLcBGAs/s1600/23596215_938919242924006_818867886150909952_n.jpg[/img]

She even look more beautiful after her divorce

Via https://www.gistmore.com/woman-shares-photo-divorce-heartbreaking
real change. she came out stronger..the latter looks like her real self giving no fcks

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Yaba left patient on the loose go back to the slums where you belong go boy go boy go go go go
E pain am cheesy cheesy

You can do better than this na.
Misandric feminist.

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Pay 10k for my premium account to view my pics especially all the spices that are all over me you won't regret it
hmm! don't tell me you're into that biz o!...Well I'll pay if there's return on investment; like I get 50k in my acct within a week - Only interested in money now.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2017
mpowa:

hmm! don't tell me you're into that biz o!...Well I'll pay if there's return on investment; like I get 50k in my acct within a week - Only interested in money now.
yes nah the business you setup for me before you ran to Ghana....... you will get more than what you requested for

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
You are always safe in the hallow of the creator's hand's so many goodies you don't want to miss tongue
What are the goodies ooooo cool
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by sholajigga(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Woman beater spotted

Just like your daddy.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by mpowa(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
yes nah the business you setup for me before you ran to Ghana....... you will get more than what you requested for
grin grin Peace Girl!
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2017
IamZod:
E pain am cheesy cheesy
You can do better than this na. Misandric feminist.

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2017
IamZod:
E pain am cheesy cheesy
You can do better than this na. Misandric feminist.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2017
tongue
mpowa:
grin grin Peace Girl!
cool
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
What are the goodies ooooo cool
So many surprise you can never imagined say know more
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by sholajigga(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2017
DABMarkNig2019:

have you ever thought about the fact why it's woman who says yes to the man? Please get and build your life. even the most powerful women around the world are all married. If you are missing out on the joy and happiness that marriage brings ask God to bring you your mate and your perception about men will change forever. You're going to be a mother tomorrow and I know boys will be part of your children so what are you going to think of them?

She has no hope of getting married not to talk of children.

I believe she’s one of those old cargoes that don’t have a man to call theirs, so the best thing for her is to hate “Men” because of her already ruined life which of course she’d blame on men and say “MEN ARE SCUM”.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

[s]Like I said if you do it God's way, you will have the right result and if you do it other ways you will also have a result. It doesn't matter whether you are a pastor or not. Marriage doesn't respond to the fact you are a Christian, but to the fact that you follow God's rules.

I don't a version of God. There is one God who created all things. He created males and females. He also made them to be fused together as one.[/s]

I'm sorry that didn't make any sense.

is Allah same as Yahweh?

is Amadioha same as panku/Zeus?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

Fallacy.

There are people who are even unemployed that look better than very wealthy people. That she looks better in the second picture does not mean she has become richer. Her clothes in the first picture may even be more expensive than the dress in the second picture. You can't judge the worth of a cloth by merely looking at it. I have a family friend whose clothes always look cheap but are shopped for in London and Dubai and are very expensive.

Look at Mark Zukerberg or even our own Dangote. Sometimes, Dangote would wear a shirt that looks cheap and he would look like a driver. That shirt may look cheap but may be very expensive and of high quality.

Absolutely! Spot on! You know? I went to an Armani designer shop for window shopping one very scruffy and dull looking yellow shirt i saw in that shop the price tag was £239.99 i was like what? The f...k! shocked there is no way! In hell! I am paying that much for this crap shirt, i could get a better fitting and comfortable shirt for 12 quid! (£) From primark! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
So many surprise you can never imagined say know more
Okay let's wait till then sha
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Ever since I was little, I have always thought that women need marriage more than men. That women feel pressured to remain in marriage more than men. Then I discovered nairaland everything changed. I noticed every time a woman expresses a desire not to get married or is happy to be free from a bad marriage a lot of guys start to vent and pour their frustrationson her and insult her why?

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Okay let's wait till then sha
do quick come ooooooo
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=biacan post=62457642][/quote]
Seriously, this is all you could muster from that maggot infested brain of yours.

You even had to go below the already degrading standard I had of you to imitate me? What will now be left of that standard Huh?

Well, I expected nothing less from you anyways.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2017
IamZod:

Seriously, this is all you could muster from that maggot infested brain of yours.

You even had to go below the already degrading standard I had of you to imitate me? What will now be left of that standard Huh?

Well, I expected nothing less from you anyways.

Go learn from your mistakes and stop being a useless....... kiss the truth boy

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

I'm sorry that didn't make any sense.

is Allah same as Yahweh?

is Amadioha same as panku/Zeus?
It makes no sense because you don't understand.
There is one created who created everything. He is God. If you want to know Him seek Him yourself. He reveals Himself to as many who are humble enough to know Him. As for His name don't worry, when you know Him you will know His name.
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
do quick come ooooooo
Okay motigbo cool
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by biacan(f): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Okay motigbo cool
What is motigbo
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Humanistme: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2017
terrezo2002:

[s]It makes no sense because you don't understand.
There is one created who created everything. He is God. If you want to know Him seek Him yourself. He reveals Himself to as many who are humble enough to know Him. As for His name don't worry, when you know Him you will know His name.[/s]

same bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2017
In the first picture she looked like she was in church and crooked pastor's bondage. In the second picture she looked liberated, just woke up from Religions slumber.
Infact if i was her former husband i will remarry her again the way she looks in the second picture tongue that was probarbly the way (second picture) she looked before her jealous husband married her into the church and christianity bondage! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by terrezo2002(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Humanistme:

same bullshit.
This is why you remain blinded because you hate the truth
Re: Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2017
I like her in the second picture tongue thank Goodness! She is divorced, now she can start giving away that Vagina to us for 5000 naira or free. grin fine gyal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / Identical Twins Show Off Their Baby Bumps (Photo) / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.