Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (59496 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by Mattmafen(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
When the Bible says "if your eyes causes u to sin pluck it out, it' is better to enter God 's kingdom wit an eye than to enter hell wit ur 2 eyes complete. I guess this was where she got it all mixed up.the Bible wasn't talking about ur physical body.
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by caljulator(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Repentance is in the heart.. Intention matters alot
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
ajepako:

No be you be her adviser? tongue tongue tongue

Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
youmour:

Everything about you just reek trash
So is ur opinion Trash
Fuvk off my mention undecided
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
ONIRO OSHI
O sha mo grin
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

So is ur opinion Trash
Fuvk off my mention undecided

I’ve been gone,don’t fvcking mention me again with your smelly mouth
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cut off whatever make u sin. U for cut off they whole hand. undecided
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by BENRAZY(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
mumu,u fr cut the hand comot 1 time. (rabbish)
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by ikechi1000(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Kai see mumu o!

She should also look for who will suture her vagina orifice with a thin layer of skin from her thighs or butt to restore her virginity.

Stupid overzealous newly born again without sense nor understanding of what the newness of life in Christ is.

Hmmmm.......it seems one of those deeper life or chosen members had condemned her to hell for the tattoo, prompting her senseless show of repentance.

Can't you just comment without pointing fingers at people.
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by mydeporch(f): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Se girl yi gbadun sha?

(U sure she is alright)?
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 12:34am On Nov 18, 2017
youmour:

I’ve been gone,don’t fvcking mention me again with your smelly mouth

oniranu cheesy
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by peckebu(f): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
she didn't even burn it well there is still one part of there's still one part that looks like apostrophe
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by AfDapone: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
what of the one on her buub? how she wan comot that? & shey she put padlock for her punany?
Re: Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Lol if u think I will click that link
U r having a long ass laugh mate ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / FG Frowns As States Reopen Mosques, Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.