Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? (24089 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by olaztek(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Christians are big hypocrites. Even if Allah command Muslim men and women to pray together, they will still criticize and say Muslims stare at each other's ass while praying (in rukoo).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Dareal90s(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
smoy:
can you imagine yourself as a man standing behind a lady you have lost chemistry for, and this lady is bowing and prostrating with all her figure 8 displaying in your front, you will loose control of the prayer and the concentration shall never be they again. you suppose to focus and committed to your God during worship. Islam is logical even morally.
Can you imagin a lady looking at grown up men and young fresh guys balls while praying, she would av a lot of negative tots mere seeing huge dikz
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

I want to know why you cant mind your business.
I will mind my business when Islam becomes a PRIVATE religion and stops interfering or influencing PUBLIC issues in my society---government, legislation, education, morality, culture.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
Your kids are NOT your property. You have NO RIGHT to impose your world view on them. Expose them to everything and let them decide what to follow.

They're not tools for your gratification that you now decide how to shape their identities by creating mirror-images of yourself and mini-me's out of them.

They're ends in themselves, not means to an end.

As i previously stated, they are my kids not yours! You have rights on your kids as you wish! I would in shaa Allah inculcate the fear of Allah in my kids. Teach yours whatever!

Qur'an 66 vs 6

O you who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded.

Stop terrorizing us! If it's Muslim behaving like this now...
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
I will mind my business when Islam becomes a PRIVATE religion and stops interfering or influencing PUBLIC issues in my society---government, legislation, education, morality, culture.

You can't make it private here. Go to the right place!
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by blingxx(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
You guys can also fuçk behind the Mosque.

Sir... I know your IQ is below average but try to think twice before you spew trash next time :-/
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by AcMilano1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
I just don't know why Muslim brothers here keep engaging with some of hypocrite here, let them run there mouth, no matter how you explain to them they will continue saying rubbish, you can see how the swear just to give hate comments&most of them came from particular region in this country.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Isahalbash(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
OgologoDimkpa:

Hypocrisy is when you know the truth and you'll still shy away from it.
So there is no immorality in Islam? Go to the North example Kano sate, immorality is the order of the day!
Even their hijab and the masquerade type of dressing does not stop them embarassed

Kano or north is not Islam nd Islam is not North or kano. Because muslims indulge in such acts doesn't concern Islam.

Every man shall carries his own burden.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Isahalbash(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
ImaIma1:

This guy you are mean!!! You couldn't have said it better. A lot goes on under that hijab. I found out from my hijabite roommate in uni.

N.B
I did not believe anything i signed to before commenting. Infact i didn't read the declaration. I just clicked yes so that i could comment. Since Nairaland is trying to be smart...

Muslim(s) are not infallible...abi no be muslim woman killed her husband recently, does dat mean what she did is right nd Islam support it?

If muslims are indulging in does acts, doesn't necessary means what dey are doing is ryt neither does Islam support it. Not all muslims abide by Islam rules nd regulations.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by nex(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spme women have butts which are shaped in a manner that if they bow as is meant to be done during Sallat, it could illicit sexual desires in some men who are not spiritually strong enough.

We have also heard of Churches, where ladies wear short skirts without underwear in the front seats, and expose their private parts to the men on the pulpit. I believe some Churches are already taking measures against this.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
blingxx:

Sir... I know your IQ is below average but try to think twice before you spew trash next time :-/
What is this world coming to? A Muslim like you talking to me about IQ? You already sacrificed yours to the Gods when the Birds of Hababil picked off every point of your IQ, after you got your brain burnt in the Quran's putrid acidity.

Wasn't I telling the truth? Don't Muslims fuçk behind the Mosque? I spent over nine years of my life attending Madarasat, you fool, so I wasn't kidding when I said that. Is it the Uztaz that drooled with saliva at the sight of any feminine creature that walked on two legs (they probably screwed those that walked on four legs too---Muhammadian libido is extraordinary), or my fellow students who screwed themselves every now and then?

All those Misthura's, Aisha's, Karima's, Toyeeba's, Khadija's and Balkis' that rode the cold ice penisès of both infidels and Muhammadian paedophiles that called themselves Uztaz, more than they payed homage to Allah?

Hijab is just a cloak. Muhammadian goatees are just for show.

If you actually think Muslims can't fuçk like wild pigs, even in the vicinities of the Holy of Holies, then the lice and worms in your beard have crept into your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

[s]You can't make it private here. Go to the right place![/s]
Don't dare scream at me like you do to your wife. I have the same rights as you. undecided
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

[s]As i previously stated, they are my kids not yours! You have rights on your kids as you wish! I would in shaa Allah inculcate the fear of Allah in my kids. Teach yours whatever!

Qur'an 66 vs 6

O you who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded.

Stop terrorizing us! If it's Muslim behaving like this now...[/s]
Bla bla bla yada yada yada. That you brought them into this world doesn't make them your property. And, no, you can't raise them as you please. You live in a society and you're accountable to the rest of humanity. The State HAS A SAY on how you bring them up, because if you raise broken bastards and criminal elements, the State would be the one to pack the pieces by wasting resources. Instead of giving you a decent education, your parents gave you a Quran. Mumu. undecided

I'm not terrorizing you. I'm educating you. I haven't thrown any bombs or fired RPGs in the name of Allah. The one who's likely to do that is you. tongue
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=Tozara post=62685671] What is this world coming to? A Muslim like you talking to me about IQ? You already sacrificed yours to the Gods when the Birds of Hababil picked off every point of your IQ, after you got it burnt in the Quran's putrid acidity.

Wasn't I telling the truth? Don't Muslims fuçk behind the Mosque? I spent over nine years of my life attending Madarasat, you fool, so I wasn't kidding when I said that. Is it the Uztaz that drooled with saliva at the sight of any feminine creature that walked on two legs (they probably screwed those that walked on four legs two---Muhammadian libido is extraordinary), or my fellow students who screwed themselves every now and then?

All those Misthura's, Aisha's, Karima's, Toyeeba's, Khadija's and Balkis' that rode the cold ice penisès of both infidels and Muhammadian paedophiles that called themselves Uztaz, more than they payed homage to Allah?

Hijab is just a cloak. Muhammadian goatees are just for show.

If]issorite
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Tozara:
Don't dare scream at me like you do to your wife. I have the same rights as you. undecided
tozara is not here learn
but here to dare and conversate from is own myopic mind
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Tozara:
Bla bla bla yada yada yada. That you brought them into this world doesn't make them your property. And, no, you can't raise them as you please. You live in a society and you're accountable to the rest of humanity. The State HAS A SAY on how you bring them up, because if you raise broken bastards and criminal elements, the State would be the one to pack the pieces by wasting resources. Instead of giving you a decent education, your parents gave you a Quran. Mumu. undecided

I'm not terrorizing you. I'm educating you. I haven't thrown any bombs or fired RPGs in the name of Allah. The one who's likely to do that is you. tongue
[s][quote author=Tozara post=62686066] able to the rest of humanity. The State HAS A SAY on how you bring them up, because if you raise broken bastards and criminal element.....
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Tozara:

I don't think i need to reply you any longer after this. You have shown you have no respect even for yourself!
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by najib632(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Today is Jumat service and i notice Muslim men stay at the front during prayers while the women are asked to stay behind. Someone said it is a form of discrimination. How true?
It Is not in anyway a form of discrimination rather it is to improve concentration during prayer. Just imagine if you are praying behind a lady that Allah has blessed physically, then the Imam goes into prostration... it is natural for a men to admire women with their eye's my brother tell me how you will focus on remembering God... Even for men with strong faith (which are very few) they will focus more on not looking than focusing on remembering God. So you see the reason, this shows that you're a wise person for seeking to know the answer from Muslims May Allah increase you in wisdom and make your eyes see through the darkness.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by najib632(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tozara:

When the Americans went on their crusade to stop Saddam Hussein from using chemical weapons let them produce it... They said the Taliban were freedom fighters, after the Taliban defeated Russia the U.S. betrayed them... Israel kills nothing less than 50,000 Palestinians a year they have broken more than 62 U.N. Resolutions and nothing has happened to them U.S. killed more than 2 million people in Iraq nobody says anything you are here ranting having so much arrogance upon ignorance describes your insignificance... You're a Christian I laugh you I bet you didn't even know Jesus was a Jew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.