Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. (4064 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching / How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by wiseEast: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
President Buhari ordered lgwe Achebe, the Obi of Onitsha, to come down to Awka Anambra state capital, and receive him. He refused.

� Obi of Onitsha lgwe Achebe ordered Buhari to come down to Onitsha, and pay homage to him as the traditional ruler, or go to hell. Buhari refused.

�� APC reacted in anger, and saw Achebe's behaviour as an insult to the office of the President.

�����Thank you Obi of Onitsha lgwe Alfred Achebe for redeeming the lgbo pride.���������

All Igbos Are Biafrans

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by nestic(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
is this real...i smell lies
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
wiseEast:
President Buhari ordered lgwe Achebe, the Obi of Onitsha, to come down to Awka Anambra state capital, and receive him. He refused.

� Obi of Onitsha lgwe Achebe ordered Buhari to come down to Onitsha, and pay homage to him as the traditional ruler, or go to hell. Buhari refused.

�� APC reacted in anger, and saw Achebe's behaviour as an insult to the office of the President.

�����Thank you Obi of Onitsha lgwe Alfred Achebe for redeeming the lgbo pride.���������

All Igbos Are Biafrans
grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
wiseEast:

All Igbos Are Biafrans
Show us evidence of what you just typed.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by wiseEast: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
igbodefender:
Show us evidence of what you just typed.

Was the Obi at Awka to see Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
wiseEast:

Does that mean that Buhari ordered him to come to Awka?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
wiseEast:

So because the Obi was not at Awka to see Buhari, your brain interpreted it as "Buhari ordered Obi to come receive him"? Chai!

How old are you?... Anyway, let me pocket my words cos I'm sure you only just hijacked this story from the wall of one nincompoop online.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by TEAMvido(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
backward people .....

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Duru1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is idiotic conjecture. I am sure Awka has a traditional ruler or Eze or Igwe.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Tyche(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Stupid thread

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by tsdarkside(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
nestic:
is this real...i smell lies

ofcourse is a lie....when did buhari ordered anybody...??...obi of onitsha for that matter....all monarchs will rise against buhari....i dont think buhari is that stvpid....they forget that the monarchs have their own gathering and talk to each other......

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
some people go just dey for their house dey imagine something. the next thing dem go just come nairaland to post d tins.well i no blame dem sha,na work wey no dey.
this op is a case study

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by wiseEast: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
obailala:

So because the Obi was not at Awka to see Buhari, your brain interpreted it as "Buhari ordered Obi to come receive him"? Chai!

How old are you?... Anyway, let me pocket my words cos I'm sure you only just hijacked this story from the wall of one nincompoop online.

Is Buhari your Papa??

Facebook//

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
wiseEast:

Is Buhari your Papa??

Facebook//

IPOB always cry.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by obailala(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
wiseEast:

Is Buhari your Papa??

Facebook//
So buhari needs to be my papa before you get sense? Abii?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mynd44, please place your TRADEMARK upon this thread... is misleading.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by omogidi234(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
wiseEast:

All Igbos Are Biafrans

I have not read this anywhere othe thanr here without a source.

In any case, I am not an Oyinigbo but l know that HRH Achebe is a first class king in Anambra. So if the President & his handlers don't know that, it is bad.

Enforcing what is right has no tribal colouration.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by rafindo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigeria practising monarchy and democracy the same time.why won't confusion be a hallmark in our society .let continue deceiving ourselves with this African cave mentality.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Reptyle(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
wiseEast:

All Igbos Are Biafrans

The way you people spew lies with confidence amazes me.

But what is more amazing is the huge number of gullible people who lap up the lies without questions.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by chi4ik(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Buhari goofed on this. he so much hate Igbo to a profound state... can he go to sokoto without paying a courtesy visit to Sultan of sokoto or Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin, etc? I'm proud of Obi of Onitsha, he is a true custodian & not a sycophant King...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Refuses Buhari's Order. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ipob members and blindness and delusion

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Display Their Missile Truck On The War Field / Akwa Ibom Set To Ban Okada Riders!. / Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.