Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo (35943 Views)

Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Barmmyshoes(f): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by miqos02(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
handsome men
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
VP; Aah Oga mi. the man no die as expected, what do we do next?

TINU; Relax, lets wait for 2019 election, Atiku is promising big return.

QUOTE ME AND HUG CATERPILLAR grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by oyoofong(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
YOU HAVE CHANGED -O,THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME-O.OBOY!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by paradigmshift(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
2fools
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by asawanathegreat(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Apc group
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Icon79(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tinubu: Don't forget that I am your godfather! I made you what you are today.

Osinbajo: Yes sir! I will always be your servant .... always at your service, sir!

O pari o grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Halexgos3(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
hmm

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by jeja: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Buy any of our tokunbo cars(Us used) at affordable prices and get 2 month free engine servicing..

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by bettercreature(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Damn!!!!
Nairaland members are in trouble

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by icon8: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Osinbajo: Morning sir!
Jagaban: At ease, my boy.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Btruth: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
one would have taught that Tinubu is taller than the VP nii oooo.
.....anyway, Goodluck to the 2 of them in their investment.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Eddiemorphinez(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
VP: Boss, I have come to say thank you for teaching me Politics. BT: My boy you really suprise me. You have APC in your DNA.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Nonnyflex(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tinubu: so if I stand u stand abi you no fit bow again Vp: this is 2017 gone are those days
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tinubu be like
Yemi, o ma ti ga tomi ke?
Yemi be like
Oga ibi ti agba ba wa,lomode nba nah

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
stephenduru:
VP Osinbajo and APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu pictured yesterday at the launch of a book written by State House Media Team on how Buhari is fighting corruption.
One word for them!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/caption-this-photo-of-bola-tinubu-and.html?m=1

Tinubu -Omo mi I know you're loyal
Keep being loyal shotigbo...well done

Osinbajo - Twale Asiwaju
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Nwaoma198(f): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ori e pelebe bi pan iya agba
Oloripelebe:
Wicked short pple
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by PointB: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
A puppet and puppeteer!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Asbaba(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tinubu : VP u done look different ooo VP: Oga na your hand work Tinubu: e be like say u never meet our arrangement VP: Oga na dis stingy PMB dey cause d delay

one word for TINUBU plz
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Lincoln275(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oloripelebe:
Wicked short pple
already know u will speak my mind
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by bewla(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
... Between the both of us,who is shorter(sorry taller)...
move or I move u na me be vp
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by YaxxVille(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Osinbajo e be like say na u i go put 2019, this plan no de work.No worry i got u 2019.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by millionboi2: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Nice picture. Nobody knows tomorrow. Just do good today.

Check my signature for your quality and durable footwear.

#ItsYourShoemakerGirl #WedoTheBest
Atimes tomorrow never comes.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by Oluwadare: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Una sha no go kill somebody for this Nairaland ooo. I laughed and felt down from my chair.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by MYBLOCUS: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SEE THE BOTH OF THEIR SHOES LIKE LAPIOTO
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by IVORY2009(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by loopman: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Afonjas embarassed

Ruling you and you can’t even lace their maid-servant shoes. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by zendi: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
GODFATHER : I hope power is not beginning to make you forget who is National Leader, and how you came to be VP ?

VP : Haba, Asiwaju.......

GODFATHER : Just thought I should remind you ....a river that forgets its source suffers dryness o.

VP : Haba, Baba mi...........

GODFATHER : A word is enough for the wise. Lets go.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Eventhough Osinbande wear high hill
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oluwadare:
Una sha no go kill somebody for this Nairaland ooo. I laughed and felt down from my chair.
Is it your felting?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo by lereinter(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
pastor and his prophet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad / Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.