Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) (51751 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

U want to tell me d female corper did nt insult him

Dat she calmly expressed herself as portrayed above n he got aggressive

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha
I blame Fair & White nd others

U think i will believe you
U think i will tell you sorry
U think im a JJC in this type of case

Mtchewwww

In dis harsh economy you expect me to be going about n dashing people Sorry?

#Eco99#

Yeah! So, he has d right to beat her up se?! Hope he will get sorry from u, when he's arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Women And Lies,like Blood And Skin.
Women With Bad-Mouth,like Tongue And Teeth.
And Na Them,weak Pass O.

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
like my mama always say

NA RUDE TALK DEY INVITE SLAP COME FACE

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Uyi168: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
U just ask some1 for toilet keys,next thing is,he starts beating u..who believes that??

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 86bee(f): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

See as she jst explain as if we don't know what our females can say with their mouth

All dis fair girls dat always b feeling like kim Kardashian their respect is nothing to write home about
I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
pls use ur brain, under which condition shld u beat ur female employer? am sure u can do worse dn dt. n wt if she dies?

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
'He drawled me on the floor'
See GRADUATE english shocked

The English give me upper cut

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Her English tho, our educational system is so bad not only in the north....I shall lies in her story.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 86bee(f): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
like my mama always say

NA RUDE TALK DEY INVITE SLAP CONLME FACE
n wt if she dies in d process? u will still remember ur mothers quote. my friend use ur head. wt is wrong is wrong. he shld try it wth his fellow men.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
And he drawled you Odi egwu,okwa graduate angry

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by sustained: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
'He drawled me on the floor'
See GRADUATE english

I dont believe the story though,the guy cannot just beat her like that.
From the way she typed her english sef,it looks like a lie.
I tire for grammar o

3 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pls couldn't comprehend ur story. Ur English is unexpected from a university graduate. However, accept my sympathy !
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
86bee:
n wt if she dies in d process? u will still remember ur mothers quote. my friend use ur head. wt is wrong is wrong. he shld try it wth his fellow men.
And you think men have 9 lifes abi??
If we can all learn anger management,there wouldnt be need for all this physical attacks
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 86bee(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
U didnt tell us what exactly transpired. That she ws beaten to coma because she requested for toilet key doesnt sound true, she must have done what deserves the beaten . Not taking side though bt jst curious. Most girls of these Days sound so unruly and arrogant
its only an animal dt wld support ds!

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies

FUNKE shocked shocked kill her That's extreme. Just calm down ehn
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
86bee:
Common Shaarap!...Your Mouth,nonsense Feminist,na People Like Una,them Dey Slap Enter Early Grave. Rotten Mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
agongajoseph:
Her English tho, our educational system is so bad not only in the north....I shall lies in her story.
professor,na gaishe ka
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
86bee:
Common Shaarap Your Mouth! Nonsense Feminist! Na People Like Una Them Dey Slap Enter Early Grave. Rotten Mouth.

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by linked: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sad this happened. Sad she gave herself up for this maltreatment. Possible, she played into the hands of highly irritable guy. Discernment could her saved her this pains.

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by wacoj(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
1. Can you see the kind of graduates we have now?
See her grammar and expression...awful

2. This story is certainly not a complete version.
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
I see no reason why d guy should beat a woman like that. No matter what her offence is. Many pple here are shouting 'one sided story ', 'she deserve it' It seems all of u can beat a woman

3 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
I dont believe this story,the guy cannot just beat her like that.
All these girls with loose tongues.
From the way she typed her english sef,it looks like a lie.
'He will not REFUND the key' na money?
'He DRAWLED me on the floor'
shocked
commann shut up! I plainly understand what she wrote sad tho english is not father dialect
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by creatorsverse(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Einl:
I live here in London and I was speaking to a girl. I told her I was Nigerian and suddenly it was as if I set off a bomb.

She started saying about her experience with Nigerians, how aggressive, noisy and demanding that they are.

My point is, Nigerians always think that violence and rough handling is always the best. They don't want somebody to be ahead of them, they want to be u"sharper" than other people and that just puts us in the wrong light.

A problem that can be solved verbally is solved with violence.

Do u want someone to be ahead of u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by linked: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
86bee:
The point is ... If she had died it would her been her complete lose. So why did she refuse to use her head to sense that the guy is a potential wolf and take cover. It is only a fool that sees a moving stone a let it blind his eyes. Use your head o
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by greenek: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

really, such comment from a sane person, i am really amazed.

Even if she insulted him, does it warrant physical abuse?

sometimes ehn, people should be prosecuted for their comment, because one can tell the kind of person they are..imagine what this person posted...

3 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Edonojie007:

Common Shaarap!...Your Mouth,nonsense Feminist,na People Like Una,them Dey Slap Enter Early Grave. Rotten Mouth.
Lmao!!! guy!!! grin
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
There is always two sides to a story. Side one narrated, waiting for side two

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
He must have beged the girl for somthing under her and she refused. And now he is just trying to get his revenge........ I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by greenek: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
propanet:
She got what she deserved, we need guys like that in our society. Most female corpers feel they can act the way they like solely because they are serving the FG. In fact the guy should have killed the lady, we are done taking rubbish from ladies

smh..

for all the times you acted rude and arrogant, just imagine you were beaten this way, would you be alife now...

Just imagining what your wife or future wife would go through

2 Likes

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by ontiah: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
So sad, After dancing for Buhari over Triple payment of Allawee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gmgKk34n2I
Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by creatorsverse(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
First of all English is not a test of intelligence, it is a language.

Secondly why in d world will a man hit a lady...

Oga if na my sister u touch una two go dey hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by greenek: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
I dont believe this story,the guy cannot just beat her like that.
All these girls with loose tongues.
From the way she typed her english sef,it looks like a lie...no punctuation
And this one sef na GRADUATE?

'Before I said that FINISHED''
'He will not REFUND the key'
'He DRAWLED me on the floor'
shocked

asin ehn, the english tire me sef o.....wetin DRAWLED mean sef?

1 Like

Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by AnaMezza: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eco99:

Na so

I don't blame them sha

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

You're an idiot! Even if she was aggressive, is that a reason to beat anyone to coma? Better check yourself into yaba left, before you start beating your mother, your aunties and your sisters to coma. Psycho!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing / Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’ / 2 Ebonyi Corpers Finally Wed, See Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.