Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) (13225 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by memez: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
sucks
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by UchaNwababa: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Any day A Woman will Rape me, I will pay all my Tithe.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by memez: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
see body
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
That is a cruel thing to do to young boys, old men like us sometimes find sex too much of a hard job to waste time on, but this woman expose those young boys to such cruel and unusual bestial acts. Someone needs to give those boys some glucose. Crazy people. As if those boys didnt enjoy the sexing. Sex with that woman should be beautiful. grin grin grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Mariopgomery(m): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2017
fuckpro:
...most user of this forum did woefully in comprehension exams
...this act happened in Colombia not USA
...and she is having a midlife crisis she needs therapy not prison women most time up their sexuality before going menopause

You are stupid for saying this, I don't care if I get banned. Please work on your brain it's faulty, how can you say she needs therapy not prison? You even made an excuse for her ehn what do you mean by its midlife crises, why trying to downplay this disgraceful act? If it were a man would you sound the same? Pls think critically before you post next time
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Davidlollipop(m): 2:31am On Nov 18, 2017
5 legit ways to make money online

In this post i will be highlighting 5 sure ways to start making money online, if you are looking to make a full income online then you should try out all five, goodluck

#1 - eBay and eBay Affiliates - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#2 - Google AdSense - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#3 - Affiliate Marketing - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#4 - PPM advertising - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]

#5 - Selling gigs on fiverr - [url]blog.dreamcloudtech.com/5_sure_ways_to_start_making_money_online/[/url]
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Elnino4ladies: 3:16am On Nov 18, 2017
How i wish
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by torin: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Good
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Drakkernoir: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:
Sick world

Been looking for you..... Just sent u an email tho
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by Johnthentic: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2017
pussy
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by enunlewa: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2017
wink
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by axcer: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2017
ok
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by ib0221: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:
Sick world
There is nothing sick about the world. It is just one of the non-comformed desires.
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by obonujoker(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
This can never happen in Nigeria....

Female teachers sexing their male students... hahahaha... the ego of females alone sef can't help them.....

However the woman needs to be prosecuted too... what she did is rape...
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by helobabe: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
wow
Re: Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) by 4GLite: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) / How I Was Raped By My Landlady / Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.