Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry (47074 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
praiseneofingz:
oh pls shut the fuk up please
Get lost with your bleach face
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jay542:

What do you know about life Always saying bs. Wack girl!
You these guy from the slums will you stfp
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
bionixs:
they said he has frog voice
everyone knows Davido can't sing

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Get lost with your bleach face
yea I will wen u do here on Nairaland.
be posting rubbish.....
cockerel!! undecided
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jay542:

What do you know about life Always saying bs. Wack girl!
grin grin
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
praiseneofingz:
yea I will wen u do here on Nairaland.
be posting rubbish.....
cockerel!! undecided

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by bionixs: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
everyone knows Davido can't sing
he has no business with keys in music and Nigerians don't know music but NOISE
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=biacan post=62474715][/quote] oh God smh!

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by makydebbie(f): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
undecided undecided
I cannot laugh in peace? grin
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
bionixs:
he has no business with keys in music and Nigerians don't know music but NOISE
That was why he left Sony music cause he can't compete with the power house there
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
praiseneofingz:
oh God smh!
look son ...........a useless

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by bionixs: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
That was why he left Sony music cause he can't compete with the power house there
yes,in Nigeria, anything you cook musically must be eaten as long as it has enough shouting and noisy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Jay542(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
You these guy from the slums will you stfp
Slum? Lol. You are just too wack. I don't have time for rubbish. I just had to let you know how ugly your comments are most times, Heaven knows how your face will be. Smello
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
look son ...........a useless
una doh oo

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
bionixs:
yes,in Nigeria, anything you cook musically must be eaten as long as it has enough shouting and noisy
That was why olamide couldn't sell in the international market
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jay542:

Slum? Lol. You are just too wack. I don't have time for rubbish. I just had to let you know how ugly your comments are most times, Heaven knows how your face will be. Smello

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by bionixs: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
That was why olamide couldn't sell in the international market
you are right
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Burgerlomo: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
That's a nice one from Seyi
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Jay542(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
The babe is just too somehow abeg. Like say hand scratch am. Okay why did she quote you? Like did you refer to her in anyway. Smh. It's nairaland sha... Na so e be, Na so e be
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jay542:

The babe is just too somehow abeg. Like say hand scratch am. Okay why did she quote you? Like did you refer to her in anyway. Smh. It's nairaland sha... Na so e be, Na so e be
Hahahaha cheesy grin
I'm tired oo. Be like nl dey attract dumb people these days. sad
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
bionixs:
you are right
He thought the US market are like that of Nigerians........ you don't expect songs like wo,fall,if,to top the billboard chat can't you see wiz is gradually changing his style of music just to meet up though but he lack lyrical content
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by adims96(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
So seyi get sense like these.......? but I think davido need these advice more little boy that knows nothing about life always making noise
mechie onu nsi gi ahu
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Jay542(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha cheesy grin
I'm tired oo. Be like nl dey attract dumb people these days. sad
E no get part 2. Smallies don dey everywhere. I just dey observe.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
adims96:
mechie onu nsi gi ahu

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jay542:

Pussy boy say that to my face and stop being useless
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Abeg sharaaaaaaaap. I'm sure the two guys know what they are doing. They might even be doing it deliberately. It is part of the game for you to stay relevant in the industry
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jay542:

E no get part 2. Smallies don dey everywhere. I just dey observe.
Make i join you observe na. kiss

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by bionixs: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
He thought the US market are like that of Nigerians........ you don't expect songs like wo,fall,if,to top the billboard chat can't you see wiz is gradually changing his style of music just to meet up though but he lack lyrical content
you are right. wiz to me ,has more future than davido

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Jay542(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Pussy boy say that to my face and stop being useless
Dirty girl. You're everywhere I knew you'll see that. I could have gone to her whatsapp if I needed to say anything behind your flat ass back.

Ps. I don't reply memes. I find them funny or foolish. Funny I share, foolish I pass cos your dumb ass was already thinking i could have replied the wack meme you posted. Ase
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by ola12(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
So seyi get sense like these.......? but I think davido need these advice more little boy that knows nothing about life always making noise
I tink u meant wizkid
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jay542:

Dirty girl. You're everywhere I knew you'll see that. I could have gone to her whatsapp if I needed to say anything behind your flat ass back.

Ps. I don't reply memes. I find them funny or foolish. Funny I share, foolish I pass cos your dumb ass was already thinking i could have replied the wack meme you posted. Ase
Doing all these so she can reply your pm pu**y boy......... go and continue with your job hunt in job sections some you can go fix your life kiss the truth boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram / 9ice Will Be Voting Donald Duke As President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.